Page 46 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I just realised. With the new 'Bernard' and Corgi pets, Blizzard are putting more emphasis on dogs... The next expansion must therefore be RISE OF THE DOGS. New class will be Shepherd that has a unique and special pet interface to control their sheep dog through a set of whistled commands :O

Boub's constant hints with the Corgi stampede just seal it.
    Can I vote for this? I want this to be true...

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    world of warcraft, warlords of draenor = wow wod. not exactly a catchy abbreviation lol. 5 years from now, "remember that time back in wod.." idk it doesnt have a very nice ring to it!!!
    WoD seems better than MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Tchoo tchoo motherfuckers.

I just did some major number crunching. I have figured out what the next expansion is by using mathmatics here is the calculations which clearly states that like some people believe wow will end at level 100 with a doomsday, Brought by wrathion and legendary items (0's are added to the decimals to make the calculation look cleaner in this format.) (Formating looks way better in the post creation sorry :X)
    Timesing by 2 since his name was split in 2 Minused one due to blizzard stating/ him thinking hes last black dragon on azeroth
    | | X2 at the end due to him playing both sides, thus doubling pawns
    V V V
    W + R + A + T+ H * Next Expansion Patch # + I + O + N * 2 + L + E + G + E + N + D + A + R + Y -1 * 2 = 2012
    [(23+18 + 1 +20+ 8) * 6.00000000000000000+ 9 + 15+ 14] *2+ 12+ 5+ 7+ 5 + 14+ 4 + 1 + 18 +25 -1 * 2 = 2012
    Last edited by Strydr0; 2013-11-01 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Damnit! I was hoping for something mysterious!
    Isn't it mysterious that the guy wasn't banned for doing that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strydr0 View Post
    I just did some major number crunching. I have figured out what the next expansion is by using mathmatics here is the calculations which clearly states that like some people believe wow will end at level 100 with a doomsday, Brought by wrathion and legendary items (0's are added to the decimals to make the calculation look cleaner in this format.)
    Timesing by 2 since his name was split in 2 Minused one due to blizzard stating/ him thinking hes last black dragon on azeroth
    | | X2 at the end due to him playing both sides, thus doubling pawns
    V V V
    W + R + A + T+ H * Next Expansion Patch # + I + O + N * 2 + L + E + G + E + N + D + A + R + Y -1 * 2 = 2012
    [(23+18 + 1 +20+ 8) * 6.00000000000000000+ 9 + 15+ 14] *2+ 12+ 5+ 7+ 5 + 14+ 4 + 1 + 18 +25 -1 * 2 = 2012
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    Isn't it mysterious that the guy wasn't banned for doing that?
    Not really. It would be very unusual for a guy with post count of 1 to accumulate enough infraction points to trigger a ban.
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxArleeSimcaElysiaZaelsino

Sorry OP, I talked to my source and he says your source is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Can I vote for this? I want this to be true...
    Can someone explain to me what this ankle-biter nonsense is all about, please? Is this the new bronie replacement?

i don't believe anything you or anyone else tells me...

but one thing that im sure about is Turalyon and Alleria returns, its even hinted on the loading screen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Can someone explain to me what this ankle-biter nonsense is all about, please? Is this the new bronie replacement?
    After The Dark Below trademark event, someone (was it mmo-champ?) created a Corgi's Unleashed trademark to prove that anyone could hoax a trademark.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    wod makes me think of nasty things like a big wad of cum or boogers or something...

I will write carefuly as like on any speculation/"leak" thread, but if this proved right, and timetraveling is also somehow thrown in to the mix, this would explain how Prince Malchezaar got hold of Gorehowl in the first place, until some adventures brought it back to the Horde. To quote him "All realities, all dimensions are open to me!".

We all know Blizzard is always planning two expansions ahead, but would it be too far to plant that seed back in TBC? Even for them?

*thistinfoilhatfitsmesonicely*
    Disclaimer: The majority of my posts might be dripping in sarcasm. Don't take everything I say literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    I will wirte carefuly as like on any speculation/"leak" thread, but if this proved right, and timetraveling is also somehow thrown in to the mix, this would explain how Prince Malchezaar got hold of Gorehowl in the first place, until some adventures brought it back to the Horde. To quote him "All realities, all dimensions are open to me!".

We all know Blizzard is always planning two expansions ahead, but would it be too far to plant that seed back in TBC? Even for them?

Yeah, this was mentioned earlier in the thread and it blew my mind. I don't think they would drop such a noteworthy weapon like Gorehowl without an explanation in mind.

PS - I miss Karazhan. I love that place.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

Oh my bad then, i admit that i skipped a couple posts on these 46 pages...

I miss Karazhan, so empty and sad now (lorewise)...
    Disclaimer: The majority of my posts might be dripping in sarcasm. Don't take everything I say literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    I will write carefuly as like on any speculation/"leak" thread, but if this proved right, and timetraveling is also somehow thrown in to the mix, this would explain how Prince Malchezaar got hold of Gorehowl in the first place, until some adventures brought it back to the Horde. To quote him "All realities, all dimensions are open to me!".

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ted-in-Vanilla

Not too far at all actually.

Big budget games have very looong development cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    wod makes me think of nasty things like a big wad of cum or boogers or something...
    .......................ooookay

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I dunno, is Wod weirder than Wotlk?
    People might just say 'Lords' like they say 'Wrath'.

or ignore the weirdnes the Wod like the ignore the weirdness of Wotlk

or simply not pronounce WoD as 'wad' the way we don't pronounce MoP as 'mop'

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    I dunno, is Wod weirder than Wotlk?
    People might just say 'Lords' like they say 'Wrath'.

or ignore the weirdnes the Wod like the ignore the weirdness of Wotlk

or simply not pronounce WoD as 'wad' the way we don't pronounce MoP as 'mop'
    I highly doubt developers really put much thought into how a title abbreviates.

If it is WoD and people like WoD they'll probably call it whatever they think sounds cool, like Warlords.

If people don't like WoD they'll probably call it whatever they think sounds dumb, like Wad.

Is no one paying attention to the trademarks? Two countries now with AJ Park as applicants. Going to stretch to say, as much as I DON'T want this, it's probably going to be the next expansion. I would like to refer anyone who says that this is fake to the thread about MOP that had people saying "Blizzard isn't that stupid, they would never introduce PANDALAND." I think they are this stupid, the past is evidence enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ted-in-Vanilla

Not too far at all actually.

Big budget games have very looong development cycles.
    Nice find!

I know about their long development cycles, but one thing is to start planning about features and overall theme for an expansion set to be launched 3 years in the future, other is to hide hints for a specific event from 2 or 2 expansions down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbaff View Post
    Is no one paying attention to the trademarks? Two countries now with AJ Park as applicants. Going to stretch to say, as much as I DON'T want this, it's probably going to be the next expansion. I would like to refer anyone who says that this is fake to the thread about MOP that had people saying "Blizzard isn't that stupid, they would never introduce PANDALAND." I think they are this stupid, the past is evidence enough.
    What's the other country with the trademark? I know about NZ, but that application is still under review, so it doesn't really say anything at the moment.