Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ...
41
81
89
90
91
92
93
... LastLast
  1. #1801
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Yeah as an allaince player I really hope I don't have to be a Draenei for the entire expac
    I doubt that'll be the case. No reason for Blizzard to update character models if we won't be seeing anything but Orcs and Draenei for most of the expansion. A few people mentioned that we might get some sort of aura that will have us show up as Draenei/Orcs to the NPC's, but we players will see our characters as they truly are. I can see Blizzard going with something like that.

  2. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Though i'm not disagree with the trademarks legitimacy... just like with the dark below, right?
    HE actually didn't endorse The Dark Below as an expansion title. He was skeptical on it. Existenz99 is actually correct. There were many times in the history of WoW that Boubouille made predictions that were accurate.

  3. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    what if we become the warlords.

    it's like our destiny
    lmao this made me giggle.

    Yo, I'm like a warlord now, dog. And like, we're gonna do things... and stuff. Cuz it's like, my destiny.

  4. #1804
    Stood in the Fire Saiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    I doubt that'll be the case. No reason for Blizzard to update character models if we won't be seeing anything but Orcs and Draenei for most of the expansion. A few people mentioned that we might get some sort of aura that will have us show up as Draenei/Orcs to the NPC's, but we players will see our characters as they truly are. I can see Blizzard going with something like that.
    Yeah I forget how easy of a fix these things are.

  5. #1805
    I doubt we, our characters, will be going back in time. Chances are time travel is involved, but it will be a major character(ie Garrosh, Kairoz) going back in time and "adjusting" history. This will create an alternate timeline, one in which Draenor was never blown up and the orcish hordes still thrive on the planet. We will visit this alternate timeline parallel to our own. This will allow for most of the leak information to be true, but avoid any of the messy complications of retcon.

  6. #1806
    Only those with the warlord title may enter the new (old) draenor!

  7. #1807
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,165
    in the past, whenever we have traveled in time it was either:

    a) to prevent the timeline from being altered and ensuring history occured just as it did, thereby justifying lore, not breaking lore
    or
    b) to obtain objects from the past, which had canonically disappeared from history at the moment we 'borrowed them' anyway, there justifying lore, not breaking lore.



    Why would anyone that assume if we were to time travel again it would be alter history (which we have never done) instead of to prevent history from being altered (which is what we have always done before)?
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  8. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    in the past, whenever we have traveled in time it was either:

    a) to prevent the timeline from being altered and ensuring history occured just as it did, thereby justifying lore, not breaking lore
    or
    b) to obtain objects from the past, which had canonically disappeared from history at the moment we 'borrowed them' anyway, there justifying lore, not breaking lore.



    Why would anyone that assume if we were to time travel again it would be alter history (which we have never done) instead of to prevent history from being altered (which is what we have always done before)?
    Good point. If anything, I can see someone attempting to change things on a large scale (or recently changed things, and we've got to go back and repair the damage that was done).

    Maybe someone went back, made huge changes that make things in our world "not so good" and we have to go back and follow them through time, defeat them, and repair what they've done.

  9. #1809
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Why would anyone that assume if we were to time travel again it would be alter history (which we have never done) instead of to prevent history from being altered (which is what we have always done before)?
    Because it's easier to complain off the bat than think for five minutes straight.



  10. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Actually, like I said before when some odd people actually thought Heroes of the Storm might be the name of the new expansion, I knew it wouldn't be because the name doesn't fit at all to a WoW expansion, The Dark Below being fake still did fit a lot, so does Warlords of Draenor, can easily imagine it as a new expansion name unlike HotS.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Not bad, not bad. Just find a way to explain how Prince Malchezaar ended up getting Gorehowl and it's good :P
    I'm only quoting this post because it's the last post before Boub made the trademark post on the front page.

    So as one of the few who just want to watch the world burn, I have to say, this thread has been supremely entertaining!
    Armory
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

  11. #1811
    Immortal ringpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by nine dragons
    Posts
    7,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    My next biggest question is, if we're going back in time such as we did in Culling of Stratholme and Opening of the Dark Portal, will we all be transformed into races present in that timeframe? We got turned into Night Elves for Well of Eternity, Humans for Culling, surely they can't expect us to be Orcs the entire expansion.
    Good news, everyone! Blizzard has completed all the new racial models you'll need for the next expansion!

  12. #1812
    Brewmaster xindykawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in the twisting nether
    Posts
    1,489
    I was following util the titan/dark bellow tigny .....

  13. #1813
    Mechagnome Maleagant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    518
    This has to be the real.We even get player shacks.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

  14. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleagant View Post
    This has to be the real.We even get player shacks.
    Lost my shit at the announcement of Telemarketing.

  15. #1815
    Stood in the Fire Saiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    464
    Watcher Lara of the Timewalkers: Talks about how cool and phenomenal the timeless isles are then says "What would happen if it vanished again while we were upon it?" idk if this was brought up earlier

  16. #1816
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Lost my shit at the announcement of Telemarketing.
    Using a troll for telemarketing was a nice touch. Really nice.

  17. #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Well, yeah, she was the "most beautiful Night Elf in all the land", but now she's a half-snake scaly monster.

    Not to say certain, eh "people" wouldn't find slimy, scaly tentacled monsters sexy, but that fanarts over the top.
    I'd still hit it.

    It'd make a "squelch" noise but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  18. #1818
    The Unstoppable Force Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    23,005
    So it's been almost a week.

    Where is the OP?

    By now I'd have expected a "I told you so" post.

    And where is the media coverage?

    If this were real, why has the Asian fansites not even covered it?
    As long as players are happy and enjoy the game, the team doesn't mind extreme peaks and valleys. They just want to ensure you have a great experience and feel like you got your money's worth.
    If you truly believe that, Blizzard, show me you mean it. Because WoD didn't show me.

  19. #1819
    Quote Originally Posted by tranmet View Post
    what if we go trough other portal located in Outlands to the other remnants of Draenor and face those warlords
    Well we never did find out what exists outside the boundaries of the old Wc2 BTP map of Draenor. The fact that Outland happens to consist of exactly the areas on that map was kind of telling though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  20. #1820

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •