Page 49 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've been reading this thread for about an hour now and I think the thought of time traveling back to Grom's era with Garrosh going back as well is a great idea. (My Crazy Speculation) It could involve Garrosh going back to the past and seeking his father to warn him of the burning legion. We as the heroes follow Garrosh through the timeway to bring him to justice for SoO. Grom ignores his son's pleas and sees the power that is fel magic and drinks the fel demon blood as he did originally. We must join forces with Garrosh to crush Grom and the burning legion. Garrosh lands the final blow on his father and he picks up his father's Gorehowl and wrecks the Mannoroth and his forces thus keeping the timeline in tact and giving Garrosh a nice redemption story. We all know Metzen loves those types of redemption stories.
    Last edited by Dragoon; 2013-11-01 at 07:20 PM.

Actually, like I said before when some odd people actually thought Heroes of the Storm might be the name of the new expansion, I knew it wouldn't be because the name doesn't fit at all to a WoW expansion, The Dark Below being fake still did fit a lot, so does Warlords of Draenor, can easily imagine it as a new expansion name unlike HotS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    I've been reading this thread for about an hour now and I think the thought of time traveling back to Grom's era with Garrosh going back as well is a great idea. (My Crazy Speculation) It could involve Garrosh going back to the past and seeking his father to warn him of the burning legion. We as the heroes follow Garrosh through the timeway to bring him to justice for SoO. Grom ignores his son's pleas and sees the power that is fel magic and drinks the fel demon blood as he did originally. We must join forces with Garrosh to crush Grom and the burning legion. Garrosh lands the final blow on his father and he picks up his father's Gorehowl and wrecks the remaining Mannoroth and his forces thus keeping the timeline in tact and giving Garrosh a nice redemption story. We all know Metzen loves those types of redemption stories.
    Not bad, not bad. Just find a way to explain how Prince Malchezaar ended up getting Gorehowl and it's good :P

Not bad, not bad. Just find a way to explain how Prince Malchezaar ended up getting Gorehowl and it's good :P
    I don't think there is a logical explanation for Prince having Gorehowl other than blizz thought it was a cool lore weapon and thought players could use it and they made it drop from the first tier big boss in their first xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Ijoemomma View Post
    I don't understand the uproar about time travel. If they can tell more stories and produce more content because they don't have to design so much visual content, then go for it. The idea that reused assets make a bad game makes no sense to me. I don't build a new house every time i have a party but they are all fun just the same.
    The ONLY reason I would believe a timetravel expac is that it would explain (story wise) the "big crunch" and why we went from doing 400k dps to 4k...gonna go back in time!

I'm believing this is pretty legit, but I think people should wait until Blizzcon before passing such heavy judgement. We know almost nothing about the next expansion!
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

We looking at the front page it just got a pretty big endorsement...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to doubt about your statement dude! I think this could be legit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Those employees who leaked it are now so dead, Blizz must have seen the names

My constant ranting for the last 24 hours was not in vain!

Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    I feel really bad for the blizzard employees who were called out by the OP....

Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    Can't Link even in quotes.
    Well well.
    O wow well.. there is some validity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Existenz99 View Post
    I feel really bad for the blizzard employees who were called out by the OP....
    that was my first thought as well :/

Guys, I would be almost certain that Blizzard is behind this "leak".
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

"I do realize that we had a lot of fun times with trademarks in the past (*cough* Dark Below *cough*) but let's just say that on a personal level I'm pretty confident about this one. I'll leave the speculation up to you guys until Blizzcon. "

Front page on MMO Champ now, this for me is a confirmation lads.

Deleted
    fuck yes if this is legitski

ima finally faction change all of my chars (always hated switching to alliance all those years ago because of RL friends)

15+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/Boubouille_MMO/s...56559816511488
    Boubouille latest tweet makes this more then fitting imo

Last edited by soulyouth; 2013-11-01 at 07:30 PM.
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    it was a lucky guess. The front page proves nothing !!!$
    NOTHING YOU HEAR ME!!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Boubouille was really the OP.

/thread