Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Holy Thrall's Balls!, This man was right!~ :O

OP was actually right for once. Hope he's right about the other stuff, because I'd love to see a Draenor in its prime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Still hoping that at least Grom hellscream being the villain is a lie
    Agreed. I'd be greatly disappointed in Blizzard if they brought Pre-WC3 Hellscream in, after we *just* defeated his kid.

However, there is the chance that talk in the Time Travel thread about bringing Illidan back could happen. After all, everyone loves a redemption story. *snicker*
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Deleted
    I'm guessing if this is the expansion one of the raids may be Raiding Stormwind, yay....

Then how do you explain
    “illidan - none of my business" ?

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Yeah, that's partly where I got the idea that we'll be working for Sargeras and Archimonde :P. Also, it mentions something about a raid becoming a main city, so it's possible that Shadowmoon Fortress (i.e. Black Temple) becomes the new hub.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Hmm according to the china leaks

"The Red Names becomes Yellow, Green Names drop gears. The end of time is what its starts, Medivh shows to give you Dailies."

So we actually might be siding with the burning legion to make sure history goes as it should...
    Is that referring to Horde V Alliance? Or General mobs? O.o

Green - Friendly - Drops gear? Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    it turns out the Draenor has actually always been Azeroth of the distant future!
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post

If what he's implying is the case (we work with the BL). The red names (burning legion) become yellow. We aren't technically together, but we're working towards the same goal.

The possibilities for this expansion are completely batshit crazy. I'm feeling that old urge to re-sub. Damn you Blizz...DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    A Planet where Orcs Evolved from Men!?

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Man, can't believe people are still so easily fooled.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to just put this out here because it's been my theory since i saw the ending of MoP. They kept Garrosh alive for a reason. I think by the end of it all, he's going to play a big part in fixing the wrongs. I believe this is going to be his redemption. He will help with stopping his father.
    Last edited by Ijoemomma; 2013-11-01 at 08:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    11 millions subscribers incoming!
    The New World of Warcraft Expansion: "Corgis Unleashed"

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Man, can't believe people are still so easily fooled.
    I'm just going to quote this.. I won't say my views on it, but I'd like to look back on this and smile should it be confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    hahaha

I love you for posting that.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm. A horde character central again...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That would probably annoy me a little bit tbh. Not because I mainly play Alliance but because it would be obvious why they've done it lol And so soon after too. Nothing like caving to the QQ of players who think it's monstrous that you got to storm their city! >_>

Bleh... roll on BlizzCon!
    Yeah, they'll probably do it because we raided Orgrimmar. I'm only upset because my main is Alliance too xD

Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    Then how do you explain
    “illidan - none of my business" ?
    You don't attack Magtheridon inside Black Temple with Illidan until Warcraft 3. In this time period (Warcraft 1-ish), Shadowmoon Fortress is under the control of Ner'zhul and/or the Shadow Council, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post

I am guessing they mean that our usual enemies as red names, become yellow as neutral that we can talk to them, green who are usually friendly are the ones we kill for gear I assume it's the orcs? I am still a bit confused about the lore from the rumors...

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    wow, and I thought the "Crimson Storm" one was unimaginative and lacking any kind of effort. This one actually surpassed it, as its basically "Blah Blah blah, leaked expac, blah blah blah, click link that TOTALLY doesn't have any viruses or malicious software I swear"

1: Grom as the villain, but refered to as Grommash for legal reasons? WTF? Blizzard owns the warcraft licence and anything even remotely linked to it.

2: I think you mixed up what Reforging and Transmog are.

3: Elite Tauren Chieftain card for hearthstone, unlikely as those are FIVE figures, and every card in hearthstone is 1 figure per card.

4: For fucks sakes, The Dark Below IS FAKE.

Wow, this one isn't even trying anymore, its just "HEY LOOK, INFO ON NEW EXPAC....... also click my link pls"
    #yourfacewhen

sucks to be you.