Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I really wonder what is about calling him Grommash and not Grom as it used to be. It really bugs me when they never even mentioned his short name on those official announces.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honda owns the trademark to Grom based on a Motorcycle they build. That could be part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit.
    Would you like a bowl and spoon, or are you just gonna dive right in there? lol xD Sorry.... I had to ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nagabane View Post
    Honda owns the trademark to Grom based on a Motorcycle they build. That could be part of it.
    I don't think Honda would be very succesful in sueing Blizzard over the use of the (partial, even) name 'Grom' for a fictional orc in a fantasy game. The probability of the public confusing him for a motorcycle would be ... limited.

Deleted
    Soo coooool

I still call bullshit. We were sure about the Dark Below, then Corgis showed how easy it is to fake trademark shit, then Heros of the Storm, then this stupid ass thread from yesturday which explodes to 40 pages then, POOF trademark filed TODAY for said xpac name. #coincidence

If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit. Until then, some troll saw a 40 page fake expac thread, filed a trademark...which was shown to be easy to do with Corgis and MMO ran with it to keep people off the trail of the real expac
    Are you going to eat the shit or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I think the guy who decided to bump a dead thread should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsberg View Post
    Soo coooool

10+ Year Old Account
    I still call bullshit. We were sure about the Dark Below, then Corgis showed how easy it is to fake trademark shit, then Heros of the Storm, then this stupid ass thread from yesturday which explodes to 40 pages then, POOF trademark filed TODAY for said xpac name. #coincidence

If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit. Until then, some troll saw a 40 page fake expac thread, filed a trademark...which was shown to be easy to do with Corgis and MMO ran with it to keep people off the trail of the real expac
    Still waiting for you to eat dat shit yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy necro batman!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    I really wonder what is about calling him Grommash and not Grom as it used to be. It really bugs me when they never even mentioned his short name on those official announces.
    He goes by both. Grommash/Grom is like Willam/Will or Michael/Mike.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I think he died trying to eat it and so was unable to reply.

Deleted
    Whoever Necro'd this has some serious swag

And gl to the guy eating his own shit

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the feeling of vindication, after all the haters screamed "FAKE FAKE TRORORORORORORRRRRRLLLLL!!!", they sure look silly now, don't they. Just like the ones who said the beta would begin back in March....

EDIT:

On another note, we should all send the 'I will eat da poo poo' guy PMs reminding him of his promise.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

To be fair, this 'leak' did seem unlikely due to the sheer amount of fake names and shit that were being spread during the BlizzCon leadup.

The moment we saw 'Warlords of Draenor' trademarked, I started to believe this. When the Hearthstone card was revealed, it was sort of cemented.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Why you do this miffy? OP telled the truth and you called "BS" with no evidence.
    holy necro batman

10+ Year Old Account
    holy chewbacca of necro

Deleted
    "The dark below" was not for Titan, it was for Destiny, tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Necro indeed - but maybe mods let it slip: This guy "Geheimnis" did leak indeed WoD and Grom as antagonist with time-travel and we are seeing shitloads of new leak threads right now.
    Yeah but the new "leaks" are just bullshit, they are waaaay too detailed. Look at this, it describes the expansion in one line.

He did? Yeah, about 1 point. The transmog stuff wasn't true (you still need to hold on to the shit to transmog it) and Dark Below registered to Titan? Which got scrapped.
    The transmog revamp is something Blizzard said they were working on, but as we got closer to release they said it proably wouldn't make it in for WoD.

The OP's 'leak' was based on pre-alpha information. Since the transmog change was initially planned for WoD, his claim was accurate at the time. It's the same reason he mentions WoD will have heavy use of time travel (Bronze Dragons and Timewalkers were cut).

As for The Dark Below, likely a mistake. If the so-called return of Gehemnis in the other thread is real, then this information was 3rd hand anyway, leaked by some drunk Blizzard office workers.

Then let us hope Mr Geheimnis comes back...
    There's a guy claiming to be him in another thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...next-expansion

Deleted
    i. imgur. com/v9jwjU5.png