Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit.
    It is time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.
    Oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What the actual fuck now, internet? Grow a thicker skin and stop being a whiny faggot.

Wow, all the people saying "fake fake fake" and how terrible the idea would be. It was almost completely right.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    If anything in the OP is wrong, it is the Titan thing. I think he heard a rumor of a Titan namechange and assumed it was The Dark Below, when The Dark Below trademark failed and he wasn't aware of that.
    Quoting this after they confirmed in the interview that they never registered The Dark Below and it was a hoax.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I really wonder what is about calling him Grommash and not Grom as it used to be. It really bugs me when they never even mentioned his short name on those official announces.
    The Mists of Pandaria coming on September 25

Blademaster
    Honda owns the trademark to Grom based on a Motorcycle they build. That could be part of it.

If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit.
    Would you like a bowl and spoon, or are you just gonna dive right in there? lol xD Sorry.... I had to ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nagabane View Post
    Honda owns the trademark to Grom based on a Motorcycle they build. That could be part of it.
    I don't think Honda would be very succesful in sueing Blizzard over the use of the (partial, even) name 'Grom' for a fictional orc in a fantasy game. The probability of the public confusing him for a motorcycle would be ... limited.

I still call bullshit. We were sure about the Dark Below, then Corgis showed how easy it is to fake trademark shit, then Heros of the Storm, then this stupid ass thread from yesturday which explodes to 40 pages then, POOF trademark filed TODAY for said xpac name. #coincidence

If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit. Until then, some troll saw a 40 page fake expac thread, filed a trademark...which was shown to be easy to do with Corgis and MMO ran with it to keep people off the trail of the real expac
    Are you going to eat the shit or not?
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I think the guy who decided to bump a dead thread should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsberg View Post
    Soo coooool

I still call bullshit. We were sure about the Dark Below, then Corgis showed how easy it is to fake trademark shit, then Heros of the Storm, then this stupid ass thread from yesturday which explodes to 40 pages then, POOF trademark filed TODAY for said xpac name. #coincidence

If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit. Until then, some troll saw a 40 page fake expac thread, filed a trademark...which was shown to be easy to do with Corgis and MMO ran with it to keep people off the trail of the real expac
    Still waiting for you to eat dat shit yo.

Holy necro batman!

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    I really wonder what is about calling him Grommash and not Grom as it used to be. It really bugs me when they never even mentioned his short name on those official announces.
    He goes by both. Grommash/Grom is like Willam/Will or Michael/Mike.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I think he died trying to eat it and so was unable to reply.

to be fair, this is the kind of necro that is hilarious to read with hindsight
    cow goes moo

Whoever Necro'd this has some serious swag

And gl to the guy eating his own shit

I love the feeling of vindication, after all the haters screamed "FAKE FAKE TRORORORORORORRRRRRLLLLL!!!", they sure look silly now, don't they. Just like the ones who said the beta would begin back in March....

EDIT:

On another note, we should all send the 'I will eat da poo poo' guy PMs reminding him of his promise.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Let's be clear: It's Pandaria, not 'panda land'. Everyone got the message?
    -Yes, yes let the anger FLOW through you.
    The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Herald of the Titans CosmicGuitars's Avatar
    To be fair, this 'leak' did seem unlikely due to the sheer amount of fake names and shit that were being spread during the BlizzCon leadup.

The moment we saw 'Warlords of Draenor' trademarked, I started to believe this. When the Hearthstone card was revealed, it was sort of cemented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Tchoo tchoo motherfuckers.