Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaman View Post
    The most annoying thing is when you pop it at the start of a fight, and some fuckwitt casts heroism when your inside your alter time. Other than that, I dont have any big issues with it.
    Im confused on why you would use it before a pull as frost. You should be waiting till you have both procs of FoF and your BF proc then activate AT. If your activating AT before then you fail at life.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ989 View Post
    can someone tell me how to setup TMW to show the internal coold down of immersus trinket? so I know for how much time it CANT proc! thank you
    If you'd like a copy/paste of my two icons for it (one for the proc, one for the ICD which I put BEHIND the proc), here ya go:

Buff Proc: ^1^T^SType^Sbuff ^SName^SExpanded~`Mind ^SShowTimerText^B ^SCustomTex^S146046 ^SShowTimer^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N62602^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

ICD: ^1^T^SType^Sicd ^SShowTimerText^B ^SName^SExpanded~`Mind:~`115 ^SShowWhen^N1 ^SCustomTex^S146046 ^SUnAlpha^N0.55 ^SEnabled^B ^SShowTimer^B ^t^N62602^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

I'm sure there's a way to have the ICD show up after the proc on the same icon, but I don't know how, so I have my ghetto way of overlapping it.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.