Deleted

Sha of Pride Projections on WoL

Is there any magical way to figure out who had projections exploding? There's no friendly fire attached and the best I've managed right now is filtering the expression editor for the projection buff. That works if 1 person gets it and fails but as soon as more than 1 does it's impossible to figure out which 1 exploded.

Deleted
    It appears in the normal chatbox :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Telefonorm View Post
    It appears in the normal chatbox :>
    I'm aware, I asked about WoL though.

I don't think it is possible in WoL.

First of all, I would say that there should be no projections at all. Only healers can get 50 energy, sometimes they have to dispel without buff.

However, If your goal is to gather a statistic who in your raid explodes projections most often, you can try to look into the chat log which is saved in Logs folder. A several replaces in any text editor will allow you to calculate the number of failures of each raider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriana View Post
    First of all, I would say that there should be no projections at all. Only healers can get 50 energy, sometimes they have to dispel without buff.
    It really depends on your raid dps. We had swelling pride going off at about 32% when people were hitting 50-60s on their pride bar.