Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    but I'll tell you what drops a fuck-ton: Healing plate -> always useful, right?
    This. So much this. Always freaking healing plate!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Thok just refuses to drop his strength amp trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    This. So much this. Always freaking healing plate!
    That is out of control man. One of the most frustrating things about this game.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Thok just refuses to drop his strength amp trinket.
    And this too. Coined 8 times and nada.
    I am the Sword in the Darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by stryher107 View Post
    QQing for 2 months, and then in 1 raid ive got Shaman HC WF chest (crit/mastery plate), Galakras HC WF trinket, coined Thok HC WF trinket, got Malkorok Neck HC WF and coined legs HC WF.

One happy panda rofl
    You give me hope sir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Thok's Tail Tip

Starting to become an annoyance at this point.
    9 kills on 25m, 36 coins on him, 1 trinket so far.

11 items on Nazgrim's loot table, 5 heroic kills, 15 drops total, 0 mace. 10 Thok kills, damn tooth trinket every time and 0 strength trinket.

I'm undergeared vs peers at my progression level need WF to drop. Used to drop much more WF last tier

Strength two handers.

Any at all.

Our Blood DK and both Ret Paladins still make do with Flex weapons. Suffice to say they are chomping at the bit and are rather annoyed about the situation.

10 Thok kills, 10 coins, zero trinkets. What is worse, 4 possible strength rings on 4 different bosses, and we haven't seen a single one yet.

Actually, strength DPS gear in general. I am the only strength DPS in the raid and I still have the lowest item level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    I'm undergeared vs peers at my progression level need WF to drop. Used to drop much more WF last tier
    Try raiding 10man. Ill be lucky if I see a single WF item the entire tier.

Deleted
    any sort of int rings that are without hit rating

Paladin spell weapon, assurance/immers trinket/amp. Mostly trinkets...
    Stay salty my friends.

Deleted
    Iron jugg trinket, haven't seen it once. We've DE'd a few Galakras trinkets when we normal'd him and we're one away from DEing them again. Woe is me.

Garrosh shoulder pads, I want them so bad. Never seen them
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Deleted
    Thok's tail tip for us I think. I'm not a melee myself, but havn't seen it drop, on normal or heroic. Our warrior coined it first kill on normal, but our prot pally still don't even have a flex version of it.

Conqueror tiers is another thing that very rarely drop, while protector tiers drop like 80% of the time. Our warrior/hunter/shaman has 4 set, and our shaman even has it for his offspec.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-11-14 at 11:22 AM.

we got a pretty good droprate on everything..

only thing i really need the raid to drop is beer, pizza and naked ladies.
    then my raiddrops would be complete

Thok trinket. Every week I try the flex Thok and the LFR and nothing. 3 coins every week. 0 trinkets.

Thok trinket.... and then my alt raid already had 2 drops >_>

anything that i want wont droped unless im benchged it seems

Deleted
    Trinkets hate me it seems, never want to drop - I am still using a ToT heroic one, and a Flex one - I have used like 10 coins at least if not more as I havent counted them, as it would probably make me cry, trying to get one of either a Galakras or Thok..... its Gimping my DPS I feel at the moment.