Former hardcore raider wants to return to raiding (US PvE Horde 10 or 25 man)

Good day everyone.

I am looking to get back into raiding after playing casually for the past 2 years. For now until end of SoO or to get ready for the next expansion. I used to play in a top 3 hardcore guild on a busy US Stormrage-Alliance server.

I played a Mage in Vanilla. I rerolled to Warlock in BC and raided with it until Sunwell where I switched to a Resto Shaman for guild progression. I loved the hybrid style of play and raided with this toon(with a break in early Cata due to military deployment) until our guild retired from raiding during Firelands.

A combination of our guild retiring and my busy military schedule, I stopped raiding completely and I've been only been playing casually since then, teaching my son how to play the game. I recently retired from the military which allows me to start raiding again.

What I am looking for :

First with the con : Need a guild who is willing to allow me to level to 90 and gear up to be ready to raid. I activated RAF to play my son so I can level a toon fairly quick to 90 but at the end, you'll get a reliable long term team player.

Pros : Active player with alot of raiding experience, understanding of class mechanics and knowledge of my class and quick learner. Versatile, I can play any classes. Team player and never caused any drama.

Faction : Horde side PvE since I have been raiding on Alliance since Vanilla, so I would like a change. Please no PvP server.
    Size : 10 man or 25 man
    Difficulty : preferably a guild who can complete Normal mode and pushes for Heroics (serious casual raiding type / semi-hardcore)
    Schedule : preferably 9pm to 12am EST 2-3 nights a week.
    Class : I am open to any classes (DPS/Heals but leaning towards playing a Mistweaver monk or Resto Druid/Moonkin).

If a guild is interested please give me a shout

Thanks

Please take time to read this and if you were to get geared and come on time everyday we would let you in as soon as you are adequate. (battletags are below)
    <Shadows and Dust> <2/14 H SoO> on Mal'Ganis-Horde is recruiting experienced raiders for Heroic SoO progression!! Currently accepting exceptional players of all class/specs to flesh out core raid spots.
    *Raid times are Mon, Wed, Thus 8-1130pm EST.*

Formed in 2007, Shadows and Dust has a long and illustrious raiding history, reaching US Rank 80 in past tiers, full clearing all raiding tiers from Karazhan in Burning Crusade up until ToT, reaching 11/13H prior to the release of Siege of Orgrimmar.

- Please apply at snd.guildlaunch.com
    - In Game contacts: Slamfist (GM/Raid Leader) Hadrìax, Bradok, PÕhner, Khlyzm, Skorgen, Grell, Gett
    - RealID: slamfist#1512 lusa#1911 rhylix#1452 Grell#1138 Pohner#1850 JLXSkorgen#1736 ash#1248
    Last edited by skorgen; 2013-11-01 at 07:57 AM.