Deleted

Feral combo point lag on crit?

I,m Pretty new to feral lads but what i have noticed immediately on specing feral is that when i crit and in turn get that extra free combo point, it lags and i feel like im waiting for it to catch up, does anybody else have this problem, or is there any way around it, via addons or anything? its incredibly frustrating. cheers lads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antefex View Post
    I,m Pretty new to feral lads but what i have noticed immediately on specing feral is that when i crit and in turn get that extra free combo point, it lags and i feel like im waiting for it to catch up, does anybody else have this problem, or is there any way around it, via addons or anything? its incredibly frustrating. cheers lads.
    This is a known issue, see http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=852 if you don't mind using a weakaura script for tracking it.

If we do mind using a weakaura script are there other known ways around it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drockrock View Post
    Nope.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by drockrock View Post
    Pay attention to when you crit? Use something like MSBT and configure it to make the crits easier to see. Other than that /shurg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been that way the entire expansion. I'm sure they'll fix it next expansion, though.
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Been that way the entire expansion. I'm sure they'll fix it next expansion, though.
    Been like that since vanilla; judging from past experience, they probably won't. Best bet would be for them to break something like Rip or Rake during 6.0beta and then we bring it up in the QQ thread.

Nah, this issue was introduced in 5.0. Odd thing is that there's no lag with the rogue's mirror ability, Seal Fate. Only Primal Fury does this.
    Last edited by Aseyhe; 2013-11-01 at 12:16 AM.

I used default blizzard ui and droodfocus for my feral/guardian for quite sometime, but the combo points not updating fast enough for crits did bug me. In the end, I gave into picking up weakauras. It took sometime to adjust to and make debuff trackers for my bleeds. But lets just say in the end, it was worth the trouble since it took over my droodfocus completely. Now with my combo points updating properly with crits, I am a happy kitty