Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grimsanta View Post
    Overweight, smoker, and you jack off a ton every day. It's not a wonder you can't keep it up.

I don't mean to sound hateful, as I'm sure this is an embarrassing problem, but do you not look at those list of symptoms and think, "Maybe these are my problems."

You're addicted to masturbation, which is actually quite common.

Good job on losing some weight, keep it up, stop smoking, and stop jacking off so much. That's your first step.
    "Lose Weight, Stop Smoking, Stop Jacking off so Much" should be on a t-shirt.

"Keep Calm and Wank Less"
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Give it rest for a few days. Try some meditation or a nice walk in the fresh air. I would think excessive masturbation would make it difficult maintain an erection. Learn some new ways to manage stress. Perhaps talk to a friend or relative about stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    "Keep Calm and Wank Less"
    I could just imagine a support group: "My name is Rukentuts, and I'm a wanker."

OT: My opinion is similar to others, as the underlying health problems can only be exacerbating the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I could just imagine a support group: "My name is Rukentuts, and I'm a wanker."
    The Obvious Statements Support Group?

ba-dum-dum

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post

So yeah to sum it up I am driven by sex I require multiple ejaculations per day (3-5) to relieve stress/tension yet my wiener doesn't seem to be on board.
    Sounds like your daily routine is a real handful..

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    exacerbating
    kek

/10chars

I was having problems similar to yours. I went to see an endocrinologist and they found a tumor on my pituitary gland that was blocking hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Sounds like your daily routine is a real handful..
    now now, let's not jerk him around with puns.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only services I provide are sarcasm and hate. If your pecker don't work, you're on your own.
    You can talk to and harass the pecker until it's up and ready for some good hatesex.

pst... you tried human horn? ... dont take it from me but i know a guy who knew a guy who met a guy who said it works wonders
    Last edited by Immitis; 2013-10-31 at 08:12 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    and once again, another post about medical issues.
    Seriously, Go the doctor, Wont be anything they have never had to deal with before.
    On top of that, Herbal shit has even more unknowns then phrama shit. I would be very careful with some of that, because it will over heat you, cause rapid heart beat and what not.. even rashes.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

now now, let's not jerk him around with puns.
    You're right. I should leave him alone, I don't want to be the one to yank his change...

Get some blood work done to check your glucose levels and a1c. You could have the beetus(diabetes).

You're right. I should leave him alone, I don't want to be the one to yank his change...
    Exactly, clearly he's just looking for a helping hand.

Exactly, clearly he's just looking for a helping hand.
    Right.. Just a little friendly advice on how to handle himself..

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    So yeah to sum it up I am driven by sex I require multiple ejaculations per day (3-5) to relieve stress/tension yet my wiener doesn't seem to be on board.

I am also about 40 pounds overweight for my height of 5.7ft according to the BMI scale, I smoke roughly a pack a day and even with a rather significant weight loss of of 70 pounds in the last 6 months I've not noticed much improvement though my Blood pressure is 166/80.
    You do not require 3-5 ejaculations per day, that's like mad crazy. That much rubbing will desensitize you, and the obvious; make it hard/impossible to actually get a powerful erection. Guys I know say it's way better to see how many days they can hold out, because it makes sex or self-love that much better.

40lbs is a lot of stress you're putting on your heart to maintain blood-flow to your extremities, and smoking isn't doing you any favors either.

Right.. Just a little friendly advice on how to handle himself..
    snerk...

/10char

You guys need to get a grip and stop with these silly puns.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigzagzoom View Post
    You guys need to get a grip and stop with these silly puns.
    You should feel guilty. He's going to have a bone to pick with you for saying that.