1. #1

    Call the Next Expansion Easter Eggs

    Sooo, here how it goes.
    State the expansion you think its going to be and what Easter egg it will have!


    To start it off,
    Expansion: Warlords of Draenor,(Time travel etc)
    Easter egg: Doctor Who, no brainier. I can see it happening!
    Maybe a quest with The Doctor? You become hes companion?

  2. #2
    Yeah I don't think so unless Harrison Jones has a cousin called Doctor Baker or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  3. #3
    Mechagnome Zatetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    600
    I'd rather a back to the future reference.
    Retired from WoW.

  4. #4
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    19,738
    If it's time travel, expect more pop culture gags than we had in Cata.

    It's fertile ground with stuff like Dr.Who, Chrono Series, and BTTF.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.


  5. #5
    Dreadlord teebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Towson, MD
    Posts
    910
    add on to time travel > tinker class > dialect pet
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

    Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

  6. #6
    No offense to anyone who enjoys the show, but I really dislike Dr. Who. Like, to the point where unless it's a part of the main chain of questing in a zone, I will try to actively avoid it after completing the loremaster achievement for the zone. It's not even a problem I have with the show specifically, it's the cult-like following and constant references you see posted all over the internet, like everything ever in the existence of the universe has to have a Dr. Who spin on it.

    Anyways, if I had to guess I bet we'd be seeing a lot of WC2 references.

  7. #7
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    19,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    No offense to anyone who enjoys the show, but I really dislike Dr. Who. Like, to the point where unless it's a part of the main chain of questing in a zone, I will try to actively avoid it after completing the loremaster achievement for the zone. It's not even a problem I have with the show specifically, it's the cult-like following and constant references you see posted all over the internet, like everything ever in the existence of the universe has to have a Dr. Who spin on it.

    Anyways, if I had to guess I bet we'd be seeing a lot of WC2 references.
    You kidding? Chances are at least 33% that the expansion would be a literal replay of WC2 with us disguised as humans half the time.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.


  8. #8
    A caverns of time-esque type dealy where you see yourself in a vanilla raid clad in 60 epics or something would be kewl.

  9. #9
    Refrences to:
    Movies-
    -Pacific Rim
    -Tin Tin
    -Hugo
    -Cowboys and Aliens
    -Avengers
    -Fifth Element
    -Stargate

    Books:
    -Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
    -C. J. Cherryh's "Fires of Azeroth"

    TV shows
    -Sliders
    -Game of Thrones (not in books for reasons)
    -Ewoks return to Endor

    I think I got them all.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Refrences to:
    Movies-
    -Pacific Rim
    -Tin Tin
    -Hugo
    -Cowboys and Aliens
    -Avengers
    -Fifth Element
    -Stargate

    Books:
    -Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
    -C. J. Cherryh's "Fires of Azeroth"

    TV shows
    -Sliders
    -Game of Thrones (not in books for reasons)
    -Ewoks return to Endor

    I think I got them all.
    Sliders wasn't a time travel show, it was dimensional-based travel

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    Sliders wasn't a time travel show, it was dimensional-based travel
    I'm pretty sure nothing on my list is about time travel.

  12. #12
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    19,738
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    I'm pretty sure nothing on my list is about time travel.
    Someone didn't take the easy route.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •