Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
12
... LastLast
  1. #181
    Dreadlord veiledy0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banjaluka
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    HAHAHAHAH 70 pulls isnt a lot? You realize that is my guilds whole raid week right? Maybe not for guilds that raid as much as you guys but for us that is a ton.
    If 70 pulls is a ton, how did you endure Lei Shen progress?
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

  2. #182
    Here is what is going to happen,
    Blizz will probably fix bop,
    exploiting guilds will either have to extend or reprogress
    those guilds lose rank because Garrosh is nothing but a gear check and extending for 1-2 weeks is just shooting yourself in the foot.

  3. #183
    70 pulls is all they need. That's how good they are.
    Mew!

  4. #184
    Stood in the Fire Neldarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    432
    More like you can't bop yourself to Phase4, in regards to Garrosh
    WoW = Retired Main: Ret Alt(s): War , DK

    Diablo3

  5. #185
    you can outgear it though, p3 with 1 empowered whirling is fun

    I am honestly surprised with all that research Tyranny claimed to do, you decide to extend to kill Paragons...good luck on Garrosh with 2+ less weeks of gear.
    Last edited by smile6789; 2013-11-02 at 02:40 PM.

  6. #186
    Stood in the Fire Neldarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    432
    You will feel the "outgearing factor" alot more so on siege and klaxxi than on garrosh trust me.
    HGarrosh on farm is a very boring 1-3shot caliber type of a joke boss. But on progress its pretty badass; a good check for determination + resiliance of said raid (especially this late into tier) more so than any retardcheck/gearcheck people claim it out to be.
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2013-11-02 at 02:42 PM.
    WoW = Retired Main: Ret Alt(s): War , DK

    Diablo3

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    You will feel the "outgearing factor" alot more so on siege and klaxxi than on garrosh trust me.
    HGarrosh on farm is a very boring 1-3shot caliber type of a joke boss. But on progress its pretty badass; a good check for determination + resiliance of said raid (especially this late into tier) more so than any retardcheck/gearcheck people claim it out to be.
    Unless you're a healer. Then H-Garrosh progression becomes a snooze fest too.

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    At least two guilds extend

    - - - Updated - - -



    I know you are busy blindly lashing out at US guilds, but there are quite a few strong 3 day guilds that play/finish around that level. Killing stuff in very low pull counts, with a focus on efficiency, does hold the respect of some people . Lets me personally still raid while working full time and going to graduate school. Considering you already mocked low hour/day guilds, I am sure you don't care. Anyway, have a nice one!
    I heard if you can't do it in 12 hours, don't do it...
    Incarnate, Guild Master and Recruiter ~//~ [25H]<LA> @ Stormrage ~//~ Incarnate#1684

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Incarnate View Post
    I heard if you can't do it in 12 hours, don't do it...
    Who said that? I was quoting someone who mocked trying bringing up lower hours/days, and US guilds in general.

    I just find that notion odd, as if killing stuff in almost half the time/pulls has no value.
    Fangthorn <Temerity> Windrunner - US

    US #15 @ 3 Days - 12 Hours / Week

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothh View Post
    Unless you're a healer. Then H-Garrosh progression becomes a snooze fest too.
    Or the 3rd tank

    HELLO. IM HERE TO TAUNT FOR 10 SECONDS IN THE FIGHT OTHERWISE IM AFK

    at least i could watch anime during the attempts

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    If 70 pulls is a ton, how did you endure Lei Shen progress?
    By killing it with many less than others (speaking only for Temerity). For instance, I see you got Siege in 158, we got it in 74.
    Fangthorn <Temerity> Windrunner - US

    US #15 @ 3 Days - 12 Hours / Week

  12. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    This thread is the bomb.

    I am curious though, what happens if tomorrow they add a bypass immunity flag on Bloodletting
    Pure panic mode

    Exploiting paragons is a common thing apparently in the US

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-gt-Exploiting

  13. #193
    Scarab Lord Skroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,658
    Quote Originally Posted by smile6789 View Post
    you can outgear it though, p3 with 1 empowered whirling is fun

    I am honestly surprised with all that research Tyranny claimed to do, you decide to extend to kill Paragons...good luck on Garrosh with 2+ less weeks of gear.
    Our average iLevel as a raid is nearly identical to guilds that have killed it, and of the dps checks on the fight we've seen, we're already beating them. Soooo.... yeah. Gear is not holding us back from anything. Everything we get from this point forward is gravy. We're not going to extend again though.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothh View Post
    Early raid wipes are due to people dying to Aim or Rapid Fire, which your raid bypassed this experience.
    I'm not going to go into specifics, but we experienced this. We, in no way shape or form, bypassed it.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2013-11-02 at 05:24 PM.

  14. #194
    Field Marshal Percolator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuttle View Post
    Pure panic mode

    Exploiting paragons is a common thing apparently in the US

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-gt-Exploiting
    Very disappointing if you ask me, it's a shame guilds have to resort to exploits to be able to kill bosses and achieve a higher rank.
    Percolator, Resto Druid
    <Pwnanza> 14/14H West #17
    Restoration Druid contributor and auditor at Sentry Totem

  15. #195
    lets not go too much into personal/guild attacks, we do want to keep this thread alive!

  16. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Who said that? I was quoting someone who mocked trying bringing up lower hours/days, and US guilds in general.

    I just find that notion odd, as if killing stuff in almost half the time/pulls has no value.
    You misinterpreted my intentions, that was the "nod" from one 12-hour to another. I think we, the 12-hour crowd, do is amazing. That the primary reason LA has committed to it even while under pressure to increase to 16 or 20 hours a week. Certainly we could likely increase our ranking, but we focus on preparedness, management, and personal responsibility on our raiders. It's clear that many guilds just jam their face against a boss until it falls over while we have to maximize on the limited attempts we get each week.

    By no means does the preceding indicate that we, LA, are a special snowflake nor do I imply that we're better than anyone.
    Incarnate, Guild Master and Recruiter ~//~ [25H]<LA> @ Stormrage ~//~ Incarnate#1684

  17. #197
    Scarab Lord Skroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Percolator View Post
    Very disappointing if you ask me, it's a shame guilds have to resort to exploits to be able to kill bosses and achieve a higher rank.
    LoSing the Iyyokk beam was much more legitimate as an argument for an exploit.

    HoPing the tank is an extremely weak one, especially, as I said, there is another way to deal with the Bloodlettings that doesn't need HoP, that gets the same result. Hisek still dies first anyway you cut it. Again, it's not like youre' HoPing for 13 minutes. You're HoPing till Korven dies, and then the tank uses his buff. And again, it's not like it's some weird or obscure world buff. It's something every paladin has on their bar somewhere.

    Very weak case made by folks with sour grapes.

  18. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    LoSing the Iyyokk beam was much more legitimate as an argument for an exploit.

    HoPing the tank is an extremely weak one, especially, as I said, there is another way to deal with the Bloodlettings that doesn't need HoP, that gets the same result. Hisek still dies first anyway you cut it. Again, it's not like youre' HoPing for 13 minutes. You're HoPing till Korven dies, and then the tank uses his buff. And again, it's not like it's some weird or obscure world buff. It's something every paladin has on their bar somewhere.

    Very weak case made by folks with sour grapes.
    Don't think many are calling it an exploit, at least the people you have been arguing with the most.

    In general people have been saying it is much easier, and a bit cheesy, which it is. Carry on though
    Fangthorn <Temerity> Windrunner - US

    US #15 @ 3 Days - 12 Hours / Week

  19. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by srm02 View Post
    lets not go too much into personal/guild attacks, we do want to keep this thread alive!
    Please keep this thread alive so we can all laugh when the guilds that exploited get banned and have their loot / achievement removed.

  20. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Our average iLevel as a raid is nearly identical to guilds that have killed it, and of the dps checks on the fight we've seen, we're already beating them. Soooo.... yeah. Gear is not holding us back from anything. Everything we get from this point forward is gravy. We're not going to extend again though.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm not going to go into specifics, but we experienced this. We, in no way shape or form, bypassed it.
    the only dps check that matters on Garrosh is p3, and if you have already beaten it, I expect a kill by the end of this week

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •