Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

BMAH - What are you after?

Hello.

I've been waiting 6 months for the warrior tier 3 head now, it still haven't showed up and I'm sick of waitin'.

Let me know if you've spotted it on BMAH.

Server, current bid, time left etc etc.

Are you after anything, and willing to transfer to another server just to collect that one item? - If so, let us know.

10+ Year Old Account
    ashbringer. on my hunter. would gold cap it
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Hardcore. Do check Ursin BMAH out. There was Dreadnaught something there, I'll check again in about two hours and get back to you if it's the hat (the end times for Ursin would be about 6 hours from now).

I want rogue gloves/belt/boots, but not enough to xfer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    ashbringer. on my hunter. would gold cap it
    Does Ashbringer really appear on the BMAH?

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic SoO gear, sadly there is only belt/boots/bracers and i already have full t3 from classic raiding...

I was after a Mim's Head or Invincible, but then I spent most of my gold on other junk. -.- Now I am patiently waiting for Warrior t3 shoulders to show up, as it's the last piece I need to complete the set. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Hardcore. Do check Ursin BMAH out. There was Dreadnaught something there, I'll check again in about two hours and get back to you if it's the hat (the end times for Ursin would be about 6 hours from now).

I want rogue gloves/belt/boots, but not enough to xfer.

- - - Updated - - -

Does Ashbringer really appear on the BMAH?
    no it dosent

- only missing rocket chiken form bmah, but with all the pet duping going on i might just grap it in trade when thay dump down the price

Harley, Dreadnaught Helmet confirmed on URSIN-US bmah. Duration is LONG, but our stuff normally ends around 11:00 server, and our server is on pacific time. Looks unbid on at 10k gold.

If you feel obligated to tip, Verain is my main (Ally), and if you are filthy horde, my alt there is Vanalika. Anyway, good luck man.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Ceasarpalace, Tauren warrior and likely someone I murder on sight (I don't have my notebook atm) was sniffing around.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ursin/Ceasarpalace/simple

As you can see, he has a partial DN transmog, and with the hat there... I dunno. I don't know if he's aiming, or his pocketses, but I do know that it's information you'll want to know if you are willing to xfer to get a piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    does corrupted ashbringer appear on bmah ?

Yeto said no and I entirely believe him. I have never heard of it, seen it, or anything. Also, I have a rare Nax weapon (the servo arm), and I have seen NONE of those things. The corrupted ashbringer was one of the few things that was retconned to never exist- it's as much a real item your character can have as would be like, Mel's Blaster from Firefly or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    does corrupted ashbringer appear on bmah ?
    Negative. Doesn't

Is harley not checking this thread again tonight? Getting close!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I want a battered Hilt... Don't know why... but I want one.
    Doesnt it drop from the 3 icc instances anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just bought Mimiron's Head so the next thing on my list is Invincible's Reins.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am after a dragon kite. There was one last week that went for 87k, no way I could have bid that much. I will hopefully get it eventually. Also druid T3 pieces. I have a couple already, but need the rest.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=44924/su...e-phoenix-king

But in the meantime, I'm after gold cap so I can actually afford anything on the BMAH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Still waiting on a Plagueheart Robe for my Mage, since last December.

Mimiron's Head was my choice. I waited, made a video about it when it did finally show up like a year later on my server and I don't regret it one bit.

With that out of the way, I wouldn't mind some cool weapons, but I don't ever see anything up. That Sun-Lute of the Phoenix King is pretty cool looking and one I actually wanted when I heard it was going to be in the BMAH. Never seen it up though.
    Last edited by KCguy; 2013-11-01 at 05:09 AM.

Well the warrior I linked earlier suddenly has Dreadnaught transmog, so I assume that OP wasn't very serious about this.

Deleted
    I'm in the EU servers, not US - I appreciate the tip though.

Still looking for the Tier3 Warrior head, Let me know!

Ragnaros EU - Tabard of Flame and Tier 3 paladin legs, very long.

I'm hoping a corrupted hippogryph will finally show up. I would buy one on the AH too but it's been almost 2 months since the last one was up and it got sniped immediately for 190k.