Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    lol no, I'd rather like to get to know them better, feels really weird to me to do it before really knowing the person.

Deleted
    An okay date: I kiss 1 set of lips, including tongue.
    A good date: I kiss 2 sets of lips, including tongue.
    A perfect date: I get kissed by 2 sets of lips, everywhere.

All true stories.

I always do a hug, unless the connection is absolutely there. No awkward moment, always well received. A kiss on the cheek works sometimes but I prefer to keep it a hug and friendly/playful rather than oh hey mouth kiss.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Sounds like it's more common than I thought (first time this happened to me. First time I didn't kiss on a date)

I guess my initial position was mistaken.

Deleted
    No Never Kiss on the first date, no matter how much either or both wants to,

Builds up the Anticipation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    Sounds like it's more common than I thought (first time this happened to me. First time I didn't kiss on a date)

I guess my initial position was mistaken.
    Ur on MMO-Champ. Kisses and dates are rather rare here. I wouldn't change your position based on such a small target group.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Ur on MMO-Champ. Kisses and dates are rather rare here. I wouldn't change your position based on such a small target group.
    Totatlly not true and pretty rude, to make such a strong generalization about such a diverse group of people is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Seems kind of disrespectful to me, but whatever.
    You seem to have mistaken something I've said as being serious
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I don't always kiss on the first date, but when I do, I'm intending to do a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    All of my shame. DON'T LOOK AT ME.
    Shame indeed! "Dick particles" should have been a give away.

Deleted
    Well we met online so i wanted to take it casual today, we just went for a cup of coffee, had a nice walk, and thats basically it.
    I walked her to her doorstep, and thats when it happened or rather, when it DIDNT happen...

Doesn't sound like a date where I would try to kiss her when it's over. I'm mr super slow when it comes to relationships though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eren Yaeger View Post
    Totatlly not true and pretty rude, to make such a strong generalization about such a diverse group of people is insane.
    Stereotypes arent always nice, but they are there for a reason. Im not saying they are good n'or bad, im just saying this place probably isnt crowded with people who have extensive dating experience.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2013-11-01 at 12:00 AM.

Stereotypes arent always nice, but they are there for a reason. Im not saying they are good n'or bad, im just saying this place probably isnt crowded with people who have extensive dating experience.
    Maybe on the forums above this one :P

Eventually you graduate to GenOT after a bit of seasoning.

No you're steryotyping a whole GROUP of people, not just people who play wow, but everyone, and going by that logic the same steryotype applies to you.

im just saying this place probably isnt crowded with people who have extensive dating experience.
    I don't really follow why. I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm 28, started dating when I was 14, had plenty of casual relationships and about four "serious" ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    BS. No disrespect to your opinion, but if a girl is interested, be it after 5 dates or 5 minutes, she would have kissed u.

no kiss = no interest
    I'm gonna have to endorse this sentiment. That's not to say she won't be interested eventually, but personally, I wouldn't give her the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I'm gonna have to endorse this sentiment. That's not to say she won't be interested eventually, but personally, I wouldn't give her the chance.
    I'm not saying she isn't interested. Because as other people have pointed out (and as much as its difficult for me to accept) perhaps there were other circumstances that we do not know of.

But...Let's say that she isn't interested in me after the first date. What are the chances she will after the second date? It's not like I'll be a completely different person by then...I'd say if she isn't interested at first, she won't be interested later

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't really follow why. I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm 28, started dating when I was 14, had plenty of casual relationships and about four "serious" ones.
    Ofcourse there are exceptions. An old colleague of mine played MMO's, and tended bars with me at night. He bagged around 200 women in 1.5 years time. He literally had one every 2 weeks or so. I also know 10 other diehard MMO players that are still virgins. Not really a good example for statistics, but i think youll get my point.

I dare say you and I belong to the (rough estimation) 5% that does have extensive dating experience on these forums. Well, i just fucked em, more than i dated them. So im more of a ho. But yeah.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2013-11-01 at 12:08 AM.

Deleted
    Do you always kiss on first date?

yes I try to kiss on the first date. the most awkward moment is trying to get the right moment ..so skip that part and just ask or tell her for a kiss the main point is to just be vocal about your intentions a couple of times first let her know

I'm not saying she isn't interested. Because as other people have pointed out (and as much as its difficult for me to accept) perhaps there were other circumstances that we do not know of.

But...Let's say that she isn't interested in me after the first date. What are the chances she will after the second date? It's not like I'll be a completely different person by then...I'd say if she isn't interested at first, she won't be interested later
    Is this like your first date ever? Ask her out another time and youll know if shes interested easily, kissing means nothing, where do you get this idea. I had kids with a gf that i didnt kiss until the 5th date. OMG she must have no interest in me, wait we have kids now. Kissing mean squat, go out there and meet the girl, that will tell you what you need to know.