Deleted

[Holy] Amplification trinket and haste caps

Hello all!

Last raid I got my hands on the trinket from Sha, but I'm a little lost getting my gear reforges optimal. I was always using Reforgelite, but it does not seem to work seamlessly with the trinket.

Anyone knows an easy workaround for this? I've searched around, but could not find a good solution so far.

Thanks a LOT in advance!

Edit: sorry for the stupid question perhaps, but this was just doing my head in a little. Late at night and all. I figured at least one of you lot came up with a good way around this.
    Last edited by mmoc2f3989ad45; 2013-10-31 at 11:24 PM.

Deleted
    AskMrRobot does the job, even with amp trinkets equipped.

Once you have it equipped, it will dinamically change your haste rating, so you're still shooting for 7170/10867, depending on how geared you are. (34.99%/45.03% w/ raid buffs and Seal of Insight)

I just reforge 1 item manually since it always seems to put me about 400 haste above the breakpoint. I'm used to it now, but I was really confused the first time about it
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

The easiest way for me is to simply unequip the trinket, and figure out the cap when the trinket is on. There is a formula for the exact percentage your amp trinket will be at each item level.

Examples:

536: 5.9754%
    561: 7.5427%
    574: 8.5140%

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    The easiest way for me is to simply unequip the trinket, and figure out the cap when the trinket is on. There is a formula for the exact percentage your amp trinket will be at each item level.

Examples:

536: 5.9754%
    561: 7.5427%
    574: 8.5140%
    This is exactly what I do.

Here is a link to the actual percents of the trinket based on item level: http://healiocentric.wordpress.com/2...inkets-in-5-4/

Deleted
    Cheers for the answers all, surely cleared it up.