Deleted

Mogu'shan vault achievements ridicously buggy..

Why are the achievements in this raid so stupidly buggy, for example the dance after pillage one, what a load of crap my whole raid did it 10 people all dancing naked with pillage debuff and guess what oh no achievement i counted every single name dancing with him and no achievement after multiple attempts,

the achievement where you have to find that secret weapon on the totem guy? oh so you have to channel for 30 seconds total i see, i send in 3 people to channel for 10 seconds each oh it doesn't work theres a suprise better send 6 people in to insta get it..

oh you wanna change to heroic mode? JK you don't have the achievement... haha "you must have completed will of the emperor before attempting heroic" but wait i seem to have heroic will of the emperor on the account. Run outside the instance change to heroic oh wait it works fine we can do heroic, turn it off for an achi try to change it back? oh same error this time it doesn't work at all skull shows on raid but when you enter it's still normal..

Try doing bosses in TOES where mechanics are still broken because bosses haven't been scalled down properly for instance kaolans black aoe still does 90k ticks.

Can anyone give me a suggestion as to how the hell you do the pillage achievement.

also can somebody please explain to me why the hell they took away the boss killed graph on the armory...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lastt/advanced look at my character they removed it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Everyone has to get hit by Pillage, everyone get naked (because of the debuff) & everyone has to dance with him.
    exactly and it doesn't work, we wait for arrows to come then kill them for anyone who was snared, then we stack on boss for pillage all get hit and go naked then all /dance we all even had macros set up for /target boss name /dance and everyone did because i literally stood there afk and checked all names and it was definately all done within the 15 second debuff timer you get. It's just stupidly buggy in that instance it's not the first week I've attempted it either

You can add "show me your moves" to the stupidly buggy list. We have tried that several times and all kicked the same boss in the same sequence (sometimes twice in the same encounter) and have yet to have it "register".

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    We did all of the Mogushan Achievements yesterday evening without any issues on Blackhand - EU (most of them in the first try, "Show me your moves" took a while until everyone understood how to do it, including the 2nd tank, as he also has to attack the same mob as everyone else with his special attack).

Keep in mind that for the Garajal and Spirit Kings achievement you do not have to kill the boss in question - but for "Show me your moves" it is required. We found it very useful to have someone use the "RaidAchievements"-Addon (sorry, can't post links yet) - this announced to us who failed to hit the emperor and, in the final try, that we were good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by rrjstudio View Post
    exactly and it doesn't work, we wait for arrows to come then kill them for anyone who was snared, then we stack on boss for pillage all get hit and go naked then all /dance we all even had macros set up for /target boss name /dance and everyone did because i literally stood there afk and checked all names and it was definately all done within the 15 second debuff timer you get. It's just stupidly buggy in that instance it's not the first week I've attempted it either
    Unless the pre-patch broke something, none of those achievements had been buggy to get.

Deleted
    Ye it is for me too