Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So Blizzard will implement Demon Hunters in an expansion that doesn't primarily feature the Burning Legion? Right.

*sigh

More page space wasted, again.

Not that it's a bad idea in any way, just that it's um...unoriginal. Not much difference then the other time threads.

Interesting idea, feels more like a spin off of ideas that have already been on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    If someone with a post count over 1,000 made a thread I might believe this.

The expansion name is actually pretty cool imho.
    Believe me, people with high posts still post this nonsense.

To be honest I was a little let down at knowing the previous expacs before Blizzcon in the past, (kind of took the excitement out of it) but holy hell. If the alternative is thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread of "THIS IS 100% SUCK ME IF YOU DONT BELIEVE" then I would really rather just know and get it over with.

Maybe its time to leave mmo until it has been announced, see you all then

FFXI's Wings of the Goddess expansion sent you back in time - and the way it was done was really, really cool.
    I know the premise posed by OP is ridiculous, but I'd like to see how Blizzard would do the same concept.

Quote Originally Posted by mirthen View Post
    1 post and banned? either someone who keeps coming back... or they want to silence him!!! <tin foil hat on>
    Well, he is posting his theory as if it was facts

Also, high elves? I don't see that happening, blizzard would get too much forum rage "OMFG ITS JUST BLOOD ELVES WITH BLUE EYES!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    If someone with a post count over 1,000 made a thread I might believe this.

The expansion name is actually pretty cool imho.
    S......Should i make one?

Its definitely fake, but its an interesting idea, and I would definitely try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Instructor Soki View Post
    FFXI's Wings of the Goddess expansion sent you back in time - and the way it was done was really, really cool.
    I know the premise posed by OP is ridiculous, but I'd like to see how Blizzard would do the same concept.
    I agree, we need some proper time travel lore, OP's idea is just crazy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    S......Should i make one?

Its definitely fake, but its an interesting idea, and I would definitely try it.
    Well, it cant be much worse than this
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Playable retcon. Perfect.
    "I intend to live forever."