Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If someone with a post count over 1,000 made a thread I might believe this.

The expansion name is actually pretty cool imho.
    “It is either easy or impossible.” - Salvador Dali

WoW characters:
    Greed [Priest] -
    Jax [Paladin] -
    Vega [Rogue]

Quote Originally Posted by mirthen View Post
    1 post and banned? either someone who keeps coming back... or they want to silence him!!! <tin foil hat on>
    Just another over-hyped theory likely by a single member who can't get over the fact that the latest fake is not really convincing anyone.
    Multiple new "leaks" coming out from first-time posters, with many of them having common components that appear in at least two at a time.
    Time Travel, Draenor, Burning Legion etc.

Get over it, people are sick of this behaviour.

The issue remains with the Path of the Titans format that it would absolutely become another expected and demanded progression.
    Really the Therazane rep grind in another form.
    Comes up regularly, but repeatedly ignores a fundamental flaw with more talents.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-11-01 at 02:57 AM.

So many problems. The Bronze dragonflight has little control over the timeways, and cannot influence them let alone change them. The Alliance is expanding, yet they can't recover their losses? After just being infiltrated by the Twilight cult, the major cities are filled with warlocks that were completely undetected? They were able to summon a legion without being detected??

Yeah. That's enough from me.

So Blizzard will implement Demon Hunters in an expansion that doesn't primarily feature the Burning Legion? Right.

I am Murloc! Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    *sigh

More page space wasted, again.

Not that it's a bad idea in any way, just that it's um...unoriginal. Not much difference then the other time threads.

Interesting idea, feels more like a spin off of ideas that have already been on the forum.

"It was Ivan, the Dwarf sentry who wore the novelty horse head mask because he thought it was funny. It wasn’t. Marvar was very sure on this point."

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post

Believe me, people with high posts still post this nonsense.

To be honest I was a little let down at knowing the previous expacs before Blizzcon in the past, (kind of took the excitement out of it) but holy hell. If the alternative is thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread of "THIS IS 100% SUCK ME IF YOU DONT BELIEVE" then I would really rather just know and get it over with.

Maybe its time to leave mmo until it has been announced, see you all then

FFXI's Wings of the Goddess expansion sent you back in time - and the way it was done was really, really cool.
    I know the premise posed by OP is ridiculous, but I'd like to see how Blizzard would do the same concept.

Quote Originally Posted by mirthen View Post
    1 post and banned? either someone who keeps coming back... or they want to silence him!!! <tin foil hat on>
    Well, he is posting his theory as if it was facts

Also, high elves? I don't see that happening, blizzard would get too much forum rage "OMFG ITS JUST BLOOD ELVES WITH BLUE EYES!!!"
    You cannot trust, nor take seriously, an adult male without facial hair.Boys have no facial hair and boys are not men.
    ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post

S......Should i make one?

Its definitely fake, but its an interesting idea, and I would definitely try it.
    Send me a PM and suggest a forum avatar based on my title, Immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Instructor Soki View Post
    FFXI's Wings of the Goddess expansion sent you back in time - and the way it was done was really, really cool.
    I know the premise posed by OP is ridiculous, but I'd like to see how Blizzard would do the same concept.
    I agree, we need some proper time travel lore, OP's idea is just crazy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    S......Should i make one?

Its definitely fake, but its an interesting idea, and I would definitely try it.
    Well, it cant be much worse than this
    You cannot trust, nor take seriously, an adult male without facial hair.Boys have no facial hair and boys are not men.
    ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Playable retcon. Perfect.
    "I intend to live forever."