Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I've heard the name, but I cannot name one tune they have made.. Judging by the name alone, it's probably some youth-trash, not worth spending time on..
    If you don't know any of their songs, why even judge them?

Ill be watching (and most likely be drinking) my virtual ticket stream with my friends. so we'll watch the show for sure, if they suck, we'll just put on the Last Kaizers Orchestra dvd to continue the party :3
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be at home, with my virtual ticket, kicking the Hell out of myself for not going to Blizzcon, while watching two things I really like go down under 1 roof.

Actually scratch that, blowing all of my life's savings on Last minute Blizzcon Tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    First I've heard of them.
    Same here. Never heard of the band or their music before.

I think none of the future Blizzcons will ever match the epicness of Ozzy

Either I'm getting reaaaalllyyyy old or Blink 182 is not popular anymore.

How can you NOT know blink 182? They were one of the most populer bands in early 2000's. They had so many hit songs, like 3 per each album. Their drummer is considered one of the best, if not the best, from that era. I mean, come on guys!

If you dont remember the band, you must remember this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw

It was so popular and funny, it put an end to boy bands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post

How can you NOT know blink 182? They were one of the most populer bands in early 2000's. They had so many hit songs, like 3 per each album. Their drummer is considered one of the best, if not the best, from that era. I mean, come on guys!

If you dont remember the band, you must remember this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw

I would link "What's My Age Again?", but I've been banned too many times and I don't feel like "discovering" MMO-Champion's Censored Nudity Policy

Seen them a few times live, allways good entertainment. Certainly not the best band (Foo fighters, 2 years ago i think is ofc a much bigger name) but everytime i have seen good for a good show. i'm deffo watching trough the virtual ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PriestituteFrostmane View Post
    If you don't know any of their songs, why even judge them?
    Because the name sounds retarded?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post

Horrible horrible tween-pop...
    As I suspected, youth-trash.. I guess I was too old for it, 13 years ago.. Was probably too old for it 25 years ago, if they existed back then....

Except for that, I till haven't heard then before, and probably never will..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Miss you was cool.

But meh.

Deleted
    I have a ticket - but circumstances mean I cannot attend (I will be in Kyoto and Osaka). If I had been attending, you'd have to pay me a significant sum to waste my time with that crap.

The albums before Enema of the State were good. They went pop with that album and all of 'em since.

Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    BlizzCon: the event where people spend hundreds of dollars to be present when a video game expansion is unveiled* and they complain about the crappy band that's set to play the "closing party".

*don't deny it, the main draw of this thing is the panel where they reveal the next WoW expansion, and it is the reason 99% of WoW players care about it
    Why would anyone deny it? Its a blizzard convention for information and panels about blizzard games. That's like saying "Don't deny you went to that anime con for info about anime!" well...duh!

As for Blink182...if I had a virtual ticket( I don't)...no I wouldn't watch the closing, I've heard of Blink182 but don't know their music and thus don't care about them. Its not an announcement that causes me any form of excitement. Maybe if it was Weird Al Yankovic....yes, it would have to be awesome on that level to have me interested.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

I'm sorry to fans, but I can not associate punk with a singers voice who sounds like he's 10.

Deleted
    Blink182 is so 2003 or whatever. But I like their music

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard the name, but I cannot name one tune they have made.. Judging by the name alone, it's probably some youth-trash, not worth spending time on..

Just like all PvP events, I'll skip it..
    Wow one point in your post turned you from normal to obnoxious. "Just like all PvP events"
    Just because you don't PvP doesn't mean it is "youth trash"

Deleted
    Don't particularly like the band (not into surf pop punk) but I think it's a good choice to close Blizzcon. It's good 'fun music' - doesn't take itself too seriously, just like Blizzard. Perfect.

The last thing you want to close such an event is some singer or band with a message or a hidden agenda.

Deleted
    Well, going to watch it with virtual ticket, but I love Blink 182! So far, the best band that's been at BlizzCon for my taste!

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have been Alter Bridge

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerkked View Post
    Wow one point in your post turned you from normal to obnoxious. "Just like all PvP events"
    Just because you don't PvP doesn't mean it is "youth trash"
    Read what I wrote, once more...
    I said I'll do the same I do with PvP event: Skip it..
    I haven't compared the two, in any way..

I skip PvP, because it offer no value to me..
    I skip the music, because it's aimed at an audience, too ypung to attend BlizzCon..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Because the name sounds retarded?

- - - Updated - - -

Horrible horrible tween-pop...
    As I suspected, youth-trash.. I guess I was too old for it, 13 years ago.. Was probably too old for it 25 years ago, if they existed back then....

Except for that, I till haven't heard then before, and probably never will..
    Better go yell at the kids skateboarding on the sidewalk.

Seriously, whatever music you listen to is fucking shitty. Probably some horrible "guy in his 30's turned cynical asshole" crap. Yeah man, your music sucks and I've never even heard it. See what I did?

Douche.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-01 at 02:02 PM.