Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    but just like with death metal there is no talent
    Death metal suddenly becomes amazing when you're high.
    Butts.

I want my 10 seconds back, I'l never be able to unhear this piece of trash.

I'm usually very flexible when it comes to music, but just like with death metal there is no talent, rythm or even an attempt to make a decent tune. It's just 5 second beats repeated for 5 min while talking on the background.
    It's poetry at it's finest. You spend so much time bashing the greatest music artists of the world that you do not even take time to pay attention to what he is trying to say. He's expressing his thoughts and emotions about the harsh, destructive life in Chicago but he's doing it in the form of rhythm and sound waves. He is a true lyrical genius and it's about time the people of WoW and other Blizzard games at Blizzcon acknowledged him. He is a true inspiration for us all.

He and the rest of S.O.D. are musical entertainment at it's finest.

Deleted
    I am happy there is no rap at Blizzcon, would kill myself immidiatly, Let's hope the rap-age will soon dissapear.

"We have a sold out convention made up primarily of 20 something year old white male nerds. Let's hire a rapper."

Because that total sense. Blink-182, and any of the past acts, have all had a lot of name recognition outside of their genres, music with wide spread appeal, and suits their target audience better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Death metal suddenly becomes amazing when you're high.
    Well, I'l admit I hate most metal music purely because of the singing. I love the instruments, but how anyone can hear to some dude screaming like a goat is beyond me. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    You mean best rapper AKA best music artist out there.

Based God is such an inspiration, I'd throw money at Blizzard to go to Blizzcon if the amazing Based God was there.

Keep it Based people.
    I... uh... Yeah alright.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's poetry at it's finest. You spend so much time bashing the greatest music artists of the world that you do not even take time to pay attention to what he is trying to say. He's expressing his thoughts and emotions about the harsh, destructive life in Chicago but he's doing it in the form of rhythm and sound waves. He is a true lyrical genius and it's about time the people of WoW and other Blizzard games at Blizzcon acknowledged him. He is a true inspiration for us all.

I really do hope you're joking. Thoughts and emotions about a terrible city to live in? I'd say ok if there was actually thought and emotion there. It takes no thought to string the same 5-10 "words" together throughout 5mins talking about shooting people up, doing drugs, talking about money, or referring to all women as "bitches". What emotion is there anyway? Throughout the entire thing it's him being acting like a tool with others looking down on everyone else.

There no rythem worth mentioning either when it is literally the exact same beat that is used in 90% of all rap "music". Guess you have it on sound waves though, there is sound going out whether it's the worst trash they can make or not.

Again whether you can accept it or not the core demographic for this game and honestly most mmos revolves around a select few races of people. Companies know if they target black people with mmos they may as well sink their ship without even launching the game, it may sound racist but there is not an mmo in world worth mentioning that any mentionable amount of the demographic that plays it are black.
    Last edited by Wilhelm137; 2013-11-05 at 10:25 PM.

Deleted

You're welcome for me introducing you to some real music.

Thank me later.
    Christ that was horrendous.

Deleted

Dude, do you honestly still live in a fairy tale where artist "express their feelings, emotions and thoughts" into songs? They do it for the money and nothing else. Let's take away their fame and money, let's see how long they would keep doing it.

That goes for music, paintings or anything creative. I doubt even 0.01% of all artists on any area in the world make said "art" to express themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is getting ridiculously trolly at this point... It's just OP throwing shitty music at us, and everyone else telling him it's terrible and that he should feel bad.

EDIT: Also, why do rappers have to say their name before every "song"

Deleted

I feel like this is relevant.

Let's take away their fame and money, let's see how long they would keep doing it.
    Based God does not do it for the money. He does it from the heart to his fans.

How many music artist do you know who spend quality time with his fans?

Many of Based God's fans play WoW. If Blizzard invited him to Blizzcon, he would be more than happy to spend quality time with his fans from WoW.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Based God does not do it for the money. He does it from the heart to his fans.

How many music artist do you know who spend quality time with his fans?

Many of Based God's fans play WoW. If Blizzard invited him to Blizzcon, he would be more than happy to spend quality time with his fans from WoW.
    And what would happen if the money was taken away? Stop posting if you're going to refute any form of logic by calling your favorite "artist" "based god". When rap or any form of music was first created you could say it wasn't for the money, but years later any idiot can use the same beat and have their own remix of words and call it "music" knowing full well they will make money from the ignorant unintelligent masses everywhere.

No rapper these days does anything if there is not money involved, they will continue using the people they created their "music" from so they can get ahead in life while they forget all about the people they once showed any form of care for. They do it for the money and the money only.
    Last edited by Wilhelm137; 2013-11-05 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    And what would happen if the money was taken away? Stop posting if you're going to refute any form of logic by calling your favorite "artist" "based god".
    #1 Based God is his name, it's not what I call him. He is THE Based God. Not A Based God, but the Based God.
    #2 It's very obvious Based God does it to keep things Based, not for the money.
    #3 You're telling me to stop posting because I understand what it means to be Based and you don't? This logic is madness.
    #4 If you want to know what it means to be Based, inbox me and I'll send you some links to more videos. Or simply go on a Youtube spree of his name.
    5. Say Based God's name on a heavy populated WoW server and you will see all of his loyal Based fans. Hence Based God will be a good candidate for Blizzcon performer.

Deleted
    OP, your Music is bad and you should feel bad.

Foo fighters played didn't they ? They're not washed up.
    Ozzy played, he's not washed up.

Who cares who plays anyway, there's always gonna be people who don't like it; and playing some horrendous shit like some of the "music" that has been posted would revolt more people that it would satisfy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because every single artists you listed is absolute trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    If they got Keef to perform, the place would go INSANE.

[video=youtube;YWyHZNBz6FE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyHZNBz6FE[video]

If they can't afford Em at least get Riff Raff or something.

[video=youtube;jwhnEbT82dM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwhnEbT82dM[video]

[video=youtube;nt0C7yVhkaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt0C7yVhkaY[video]
    ahahaha what is this garbage?
    is this what kids listen to these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    OP, your Music is bad and you should feel bad.
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Anneuh View Post

I laughed a lot, but probably gonna land you a ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    His last album won two grammys and was nominated for five others? No rock/punk/heavy metal artist has reached that in more then 5 years.
    Jep, it's populair... at the general people, not the wow community, most wow players are the rock/metal/alt fans! We are different, playing wow is still not considerd "cool", "hip" or what ever those guys say... xD And the gaga reference in wow, is mokking.. not serieus
    (don't mind the spelling xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Anneuh View Post

Blizzcon week is so full of win.