Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Classical music ftw. Would love it. The crowd would be medused.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Fucking hell, lets get Nicki Manaj and 2-Chains while we're at it.

Blizzard doesn't to commit monetary suicide, they realize most people that play their games aren't the "FUCK BITCHES, GET HIGH AND HAZ STACKS OF RACKS OF STACKS OF THE MONEYZ" type of people.
    Omg this comment made my day XD

On-Topic: Rap is basically what rebellious adolescents and "adults" in their 20s never grew out of because they want to be "gangsta". Most of Blizzard's playerbase is NOT, by any means, a "gangsta", nor are they in the 12-early 20s age range. Most of the fanbase today is much older because of the games made a good decade or two ago, around late 20s-40s range. They don't need overpriced douchebags that people would refund their tickets over.

Edit: At LEAST it wasn't Dubstep (referring to both the band chosen and the OP's suggestion)
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2013-11-06 at 06:05 AM.

Progression pre-nerfed: [T17] 6/7H; 0/10N

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    There is no way you aren't trolling at this point. True form of entertainment in the form of sound waves? What is so different from his sound waves when compared to 90% of the sound waves other rappers make? It's the same exact beat that is used by all of them, while the words he strings along may not be in exactly the same order as others, he uses the same words that the majority of other rappers use. Sex, drugs, shooting, money, bitches, ghetto, nigga....those are the same words they all use, there is no real way to differentiate this person from any other rapper unless you knew them by name.
    You see....this is something that you simply will never understand because you aren't Based. I suggest you pass this off and hopefully one day it'll click in. Once you are able to hear the differences in Based music and other rap music is the day you become Based. Believe it or not, a large portion of the WoW community can tell the difference between Based music and other rap music because they are truly Based.

I still don't understand why you have to come off aggressively and insult the greatest music artist of all time. What is the meaning of these insults towards Based God? You don't see Based God insulting you or your music preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Classical music ftw. Would love it. The crowd would be medused.
    Honestly don't see why this isn't the case. The entirety of their games are orchestrated, if they really want what the fans like no better way to do it than bring out the orchestra and play some of the better pieces that are used in their games. It's sadly though something that is a dying breed outside of video games and select AAA movies, it definitely doesn't appeal to the masses like it used to.
    Last edited by Wilhelm137; 2013-11-06 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    I still don't understand why you have to come off aggressively and insult the greatest music artist of all time. What is the meaning of these insults towards Based God? You don't see Based God insulting you or your music preference.
    I'm sorry, I skimmed most of the conversation; did you just use "Greatest music artist of all time" and "rap" in the same conversation and it wasn't in a way that was referred to as "no rapper will ever be the greatest music artist of all time"?

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly don't see why this isn't the case. The entirety of the game is orchestrated, if they really want what they fans like no better way to do it than bring out the orchestra and play some of the better pieces that are used in their games. It's sadly though something that is a dying breed outside of video games and select AAA movies, it definitely doesn't appeal to the masses like it used to.
    OMG if they had a classical orchestra of WoW songs, I'd shit my pants.

Orchestra of Sholazar Basin and I'd fly over there now, waiting in line, despite not having enough money to pay; I WOULD NOT CARE I WOULD TOTALLY GO.

How awesome would Machinae Supremacy be in Blizzcon :P

A decent loss of IQ points of the average player.

I jest, of course. Blizzard isn't big enough for such famous people, and I feel that a lot of the fanbase aren't into their types of music.

Honestly don't see why this isn't the case. The entirety of their games are orchestrated, if they really want what they fans like no better way to do it than bring out the orchestra and play some of the better pieces that are used in their games. It's sadly though something that is a dying breed outside of video games and select AAA movies, it definitely doesn't appeal to the masses like it used to.
    Majority (no source) of the playerbase plays with their in game music off. Nevertheless, that would be beyond awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    I jest, of course. Blizzard isn't big enough for such famous people, and I feel that a lot of the fanbase aren't into their types of music.
    The second part is definitely true. The first part? PUH-LEEZE, don't even think something so silly. People who have never even played a single video game have at least heard of Blizzard

In actuality, they're TOO big for these overpriced wannabe piss-ant douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I'm sorry, I skimmed most of the conversation; did you just use "Greatest music artist of all time" and "rap" in the same conversation and it wasn't in a way that was referred to as "no rapper will ever be the greatest music artist of all time"?

- - - Updated - - -

OMG if they had a classical orchestra of WoW songs, I'd shit my pants.

Orchestra of Sholazar Basin and I'd fly over there now, waiting in line, despite not having enough money to pay; I WOULD NOT CARE I WOULD TOTALLY GO.
    You read it correctly. Based God IS the greatest music artist of all time.

Listen to this entire video then look at me with a straight face and say that this is not the greatest music artist of all time. He is nothing but perfect for Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Said every old man in every generation since the invention of music.

(Then again I didn't watch the clip, it probably is awful.)

A Tribe Called Quest, Hieroglyphics, Mosdef, Bone Thugs pre art of war album maybe? There are much better talents out there. Del the funky homo sapien is really good too. Not the shit you heard on the Gorillaz album. His older work.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Majority (no source) of the playerbase plays with their in game music off. Nevertheless, that would be beyond awesome.
    Even without a source I sadly believe it. Been in a handful of guilds now and everytime it's asked what people listen to there's always only about half that say they play with game music on and even then some only have it on from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by fumblz View Post
    What the actually FUCK is he saying? Im serious... I cannot understand anything hes fucking saying except the last word of each sentence.
    Something about how everywhere they "love a 'n-word'". Apparently somebody thinks that's good.

I grew up in the '90s. Was a white minority in high school. Got broken in on The Chronic/36 Chambers/Tical/Doggystyle. I've listened to rap and hip hop for 2 decades. That Based God shit was hot garbage. This is why I haven't listened to anything new in a long time. Aside from a new Nas/Eminem/Slaughterhouse album, I'm good. There is no talent anymore. It's just dumb shit that kids can "twerk" to. It's fucking awful.

they should get these guys

Listen to this entire video then look at me with a straight face and say that this is not the greatest music artist of all time. He is nothing but perfect for Blizzcon.
    The entirety of that was literally bitch **** me and various other uses of bitches and nigga. So to anyone who really thinks this is good....what the hell is wrong with you?

You read it correctly. Based God IS the greatest music artist of all time.

I give this a 15/10 for trolling. Absolutely classic. Anybody who's falling for this is a moron.

Regarding Blink 182.. one of the singers sounds NOTHING like he used to< i cant remember which one... It's really really bad. Youll see.

Still 100x better than what Blizz usually puts on. Would love to see them live.
    Last edited by Trakanonn; 2013-11-06 at 06:23 AM.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

"Fuck me remix". Yeah, no. I'm immediately turned off even by the thumbnail.

Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    they should get these guys

I didn't know that Tech N9ne was Darius Rucker's twin brother.

High Overlord
    Machinae Supremacy should be performing at blizzcon!

Most music that is enjoyed by the masses caters to the average IQ level, which is actually quite low. It is engineered to entertain idiots that will mindlessly follow some idea or philosophy in order to feel like they have a voice and a place in society. That is ok though, there isn't much you can do about it. You were either born with a mental limitation or you're too blind/scared to be yourself.

The music industry knows this and will continue to exploit your stupidity. Since you're all fixated on one thing, lying around high on mollies, the powers that be are free to do as they please with little to no opposition. The shift in focus from politics to money in hip-hop is a perfect example of the system at work and you're eating it up with a spoon.

Ice Cube is acting in movies for white families, Eazy E died suddenly of aids.

Give it some thought.