Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    How are people not happy with Blink 182?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra6 View Post
    Most music that is enjoyed by the masses caters to the average IQ level, which is actually quite low.
    Based God and majority of his fans are actually incredibly intelligent. Being Based does not = having a low IQ. If anything it means an increased IQ due to being Based and being more open minded about the world and your surroundings.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post

You're welcome for me introducing you to some real music.

Thank me later.
    Damn that's like the best song I ever heard.
    Oke not really. If you really gonna link rap songs at least post some with lyrics that uses more then 10 different words not even talking about the message.
    I tend to enjoy music from almost every genre, dubstep and metal where you have a hard time understanding what they're saying is what I really can't get into.

Here a rap song that actually has a meaning. Your song is just a piece of crap a 1 year old could put together.

Based God and majority his fans are actually incredibly intelligent. Being Based does not = having a low IQ. If anything it means an increased IQ due to being Based and being more open minded about the world and your surroundings.
    Perhaps not, but repeating a coined term created by a herd of sheep does. Being "Based" isn't a real thing. Unless of course you're saying that you work for a company "based" in California. Turn off your MP3 player, TV, and whatever else is brainwashing you for a month. Then tell me how "based" you are.

Quote Originally Posted by dapperedodo View Post
    Here a rap song that actually has a meaning. Your song is just a piece of crap a 1 year old could put together.
    Get that nonsense out of here, it's 2013, not 1866. Rap/hip hop has evolved for the greater good.

Based God and majority his fans are actually incredibly intelligent. Being Based does not = having a low IQ. If anything it means an increased IQ due to being Based and being more open minded about the world and your surroundings.
    So let me ask then why is the majority of what he says is on the level of unintelligible or what every other rapper says with the same 7 words? People could honestly care less about his "music", the only thing they care about is the beat that brings out very primitive reactions of people. Flapping your arms around looking like a fool and using the same derogative words rappers use isn't on the same level as intelligence.

If you want to act like a monkey with all the arm flapping rappers do then may I suggest living in the jungle in the nude, becoming one with nature. Because that right there is on the same intelligence level as rappers and the people who worship them.
    Last edited by Wilhelm137; 2013-11-06 at 06:44 AM.

Get that nonsense out of here, it's 2013, not 1866. Rap/hip hop has evolved for the greater good.
    I can appreciate your tenacity, but it's no better now than it was then. The music of 1866 was most likely a lot better than both songs posted actually.

Perhaps not, but repeating a coined term created by a herd of sheep does. Being "Based" isn't a real thing.
    Way to prove that you are not in fact Based. Someone who is Based or even the Based God himself would never say such nonsense.

I actually take that as an insult to the people who are truly Based and Based God himself. That's really offensive.

You know I'm not even a FAN of rap music and I can tell you that guys like Tupac, Notorious B.I.G., Run D.M.C, L.L. Cool J., The Beastie Boys and so many others could run rings around the morons that pass for artists these days. I mean seriously dude. If I know this stuff it's pretty freaking obvious.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

Perhaps not, but repeating a coined term created by a herd of sheep does. Being "Based" isn't a real thing. Unless of course you're saying that you work for a company "based" in California. Turn off your MP3 player, TV, and whatever else is brainwashing you for a month. Then tell me how "based" you are.
    base1
    bās/Submit
    verb
    past tense: based; past participle: based
    have as the foundation for (something); use as a point from which (something) can develop.
    "the film is based on a novel by Pat Conroy"
    synonyms: found, build, construct, form, ground, root; More
    situate as the center of operations.
    "a research program based at the University of Arizona"

You can be based it means you are the foundation of something but lil b sounds like he has downs so I have no clue.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

I can appreciate your tenacity, but it's no better now than it was then. The music of 1866 was most likely a lot better than both songs posted actually.
    The only thing he's doing with tenacity is keeping all of you engaged in his tomfoolery.

Way to prove that you are not in fact Based. Someone who is Based or even the Based God himself would never say such nonsense.

I actually take that as an insult to the people who are truly Based and Based God himself. That's really offensive.
    You'll forget about this guy in a few years and feel incredibly silly for idolizing him so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by worsthitmanNa View Post
    base1
    bās/Submit
    verb
    past tense: based; past participle: based
    have as the foundation for (something); use as a point from which (something) can develop.
    "the film is based on a novel by Pat Conroy"
    synonyms: found, build, construct, form, ground, root; More
    situate as the center of operations.
    "a research program based at the University of Arizona"

You can be based it means you are the foundation of something but lil b sounds like he has downs so I have no clue.
    You still have to be based on or out of or the base of something. You cannot just be "based."

"How are you today Jamal?"
    "Hello Jon, I'm currently based."

Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    You know I'm not even a FAN of rap music and I can tell you that guys like Tupac, Notorious B.I.G., Run D.M.C, L.L. Cool J., The Beastie Boys and so many others could run rings around the morons that pass for artists these days. I mean seriously dude. If I know this stuff it's pretty freaking obvious.
    Lyrically, yes. Biggie could run rings around all but a handful of rappers today. However, he's just as guilty of the "bitches, money, weed" content as most of the rappers out today.

You'll forget about this guy in a few years and feel incredibly silly for idolizing him so much.
    I have been a loyal Based fan for YEARS, Based God will never be forgotten. In a few years, you will feel incredibly silly for insulting Based God and will most likely become a loyal Based fan yourself after opening up and understanding and viewing his music for what it really is, an inspiration to us all.

I have been a loyal Based fan for YEARS, Based God will never be forgotten. In a few years, you will feel incredibly silly for insulting Based God and will most likely become a loyal Based fan yourself after opening up and understanding and viewing his music for what it really is, an inspiration to us all.
    Lol, I love your style of trolling, but I think they're on to us now. It's getting too obvious.

Lol, I love your style of trolling, but I think they're on to us now. It's getting too obvious.
    You call it trolling, I call it informing and persuading. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    So let me ask then why is the majority of what he says is on the level of unintelligible or what every other rapper says with the same 7 words? People could honestly care less about his "music", the only thing they care about is the beat that brings out very primitive reactions of people. Flapping your arms around looking like a fool and using the same derogative words rappers use isn't on the same level as intelligence.

If you want to act like a monkey with all the arm flapping rappers do then may I suggest living in the jungle in the nude, becoming one with nature. Because that right there is on the same intelligence level as rappers and the people who worship them.
    You know, as ridiculous as mainstream hip hop is (and I could write an essay on that topic; but I'd rather not. It's actually partially a political issue.)...your assumption that that is a summation of what rap is and can be is equally ridiculous.

(Not one of his better songs, but that's beside the point)

Hip hop did not start out superficial and morally bankrupt, and it isn't for the most part now. The commercial tip of it is, because the commercial tip of any genre tends to be perverse, warped, and completely against itself. Don't dismiss the genre because you've been overexposed to the chaff; you'll never taste wheat that way. That kind of goes for all things in life.

For the record, hip hop started off as a rejection of toxic elements of popular culture. KRS One wasn't writing about shallow self-obsessions. Lots of parallels with punk. Understand the history of something before you assault it with stereotypes. Pick your targets, don't just go in spraying.
    Last edited by Leitka; 2013-11-06 at 07:15 AM.

I'd rather 2chainz perform at Blizzcon

Why would you want to listen these crappy junk "artists"?

Retired raider coming back for WoD.
    WoD BETA CLUB

I'm not going to make any sweeping judgements about 8 million subscribers. I think blink was probably a staff choice. They're innofensive and have a lot of nostalgia value for anyone over the age of 20. It's not a matter of money, i'm sure a lot of thought went into the decision, or an office poll. Either works.