Question about Holy pally trinkets

Hello couldnt fine a detailed discussion about this.

Im currently 10 man btw

Currently I am running the Siegecrafter Blackfuse trinket and the Heroic Horridon trinket (from tot). Ive seen somewhere that these 2 are best for us cuz of the mana regen. But on the other side i see people say the Sha trinket is better than the heroic Horridon trinket. Just curious what are your thoughts?

Thanks

Deleted
    Hey.

Currently Sha + Siegecrafter are on the top of the BiS lists, but I'm going to switch Siegecrafter with Thok for some heavy AoE bosses with group stacking like Thok (lol).

It might be a personal feeling, but with some group mana support and a fine amount of spirit (15k for me), you won't need both mana trinkets.

The sha trinket give you better options for the haste BPs without losing too much mastery. Could be one after the 7170 BP with almost full heroic gear. Plus around 1-1,5k spirit. Plus insane int proc

The problem with Thok is that it easy go into overheal (Around 70% says wol), therefore Sha + Siegecrafter is the best choice in most cases.

Lamindra
    Last edited by mmoc852cc30d8a; 2013-10-29 at 06:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes the sha trinket is BiS. Just the Flex version gives me like 1000 spirit.

Best in Slot would be

1) Prismatic Poison of Pride (Amplification)
    2) Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity (Spirit)
    3) Thok's Acid-Grooved Tooth (Cleave) can replace the Spirit trinket in some situations based on judgment

Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia (Multistrike) appears to be garbage and thus never used.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Best in Slot would be

1) Prismatic Poison of Pride (Amplification)
    2) Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity (Spirit)
    3) Thok's Acid-Grooved Tooth (Cleave) can replace the Spirit trinket in some situations based on judgment

Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia (Multistrike) appears to be garbage and thus never used.
    Yep gonna have to agree with this. The Nazgrim trinket is pretty shitty.

I've never really shown the Thok trinket to be particularly good either.

Currently running HTF Horridon's and heroic Sha trinket. I'll replace Horridon's for Blackfuse.
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Thok cleave trinket isn't that amazing, did a total of 1% of my healing tonight and about 90% of it overheal. I wouldn't say that it is that much better than Nazgrim's multistrike. However on some select fights I have seen 5% from it.
    Last edited by Berianther; 2013-10-30 at 09:14 AM.

Deleted
    The overheal is the main problem, but in theory lets say the group stacks and a 400k DL procs, while the group is at 20% or so.. Thats why i hate everything with RNG as a healer :/

I'm quite sure that the multistrike is worse, although I haven't tried it yet. 99% overheal predicted
    It's only a viable option for druids, hm?
    Last edited by mmoc852cc30d8a; 2013-10-30 at 11:46 AM.

Overhealing is not a problem. Would you feel better if the trinket picked the healing amount based on the health of the target, producing 0 overheal? Clearly this is just psychology at this point. If the cleave (or multistrike, for that matter) proc produces 5% or more or your total healing on a given fight, then it is good for that particular fight, regardless of whether the overhealing was 0% or 99%.

I would feel better if I picked a trinket that actually provided a useful benefit like returning mana to me.
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.

A proc that heals 5 other targets (half the raid in 10m, mind you) certainly has potential, so the trinket's problem is hardly that "it doesn't return mana". I'd guess it's mostly jump range, as the proc chance is well known. That or some things just don't proc it, like EF ticks. There isn't a lot to go on in wowhead, and I don't have it to actually try things out.
    Lightning-Imbued Chalice was certainly used a lot last tier despite its RNG nature and and having no regen properties at all.

Deleted
    I'm currently using normal amp trinket and the heroic WF multistrike trinket. On most fights the multistrike trinket does between 3-5% of my healing (not taking into account the 15k int boost).

Here's a breakdown of how it performed in last nights raid:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w...6bb/details/6/

I can't see (at the moment anyway) the need for the extra mana that the siegecrafter trinket would give me, but then I run with 2 priests and a resto shaman.

Yea no mana tide totem for me

Got hc horridon, Sha normal and thok normal. Using the first 2 as standard, switching around for say Norushen & Thok. It has uses, did about 8% of my healing last week on Norushen the few tries we did.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476