Deleted

Does using previous tier bonus rolls reset current tier roll bonus?

As the title states;

Does using previous tier bonus rolls reset current tier roll bonus?
    Eg, coining for elegon mount and winning some random item, does this then make it less likely to win loot from SoO coins?

I think all you will get are anecdotal answers. There is no way anyone knows for sure how the system works (besides Blizzard).

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I once read a blue post saying that it does.

Deleted
    I think this "buff to losing streak chances" is either

A - Broken
    B - Fictional
    C - Resets each lockout period?
    D - Stupidly small buff
    E - The world hates me

Coined 9 x gold in a row now. 3 weeks....

Seem to still only win 20-30g (ish) from each failure as well? Thought the gold amount was meant to increase per fail. It should be my main source of income by now.

Either I'm the most unlucky guy in the world or it's broken/rubbish. Since release of SoO I believe I've coined 2 items. (1 of which I already had and 1 was a cloak...sigh)

It would be nice if you could vendor the coins for 30g each. It would save me 3 clicks and cut out the middle man.

There really is no way to find out for sure and if Blizzard were willing to tell people exactly how it worked then there would already be a blue post on it and it would be widely known.

With that said I still always head back into T14/T15 and coin gold a few times before every raid week just on the slight chance that it could give me a better chance to get that illusive Immerseus trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveReadycheck View Post
    I think this "buff to losing streak chances" is either

A - Broken
    B - Fictional
    C - Resets each lockout period?
    D - Stupidly small buff
    E - The world hates me

Coined 9 x gold in a row now. 3 weeks....

Seem to still only win 20-30g (ish) from each failure as well? Thought the gold amount was meant to increase per fail. It should be my main source of income by now.

Either I'm the most unlucky guy in the world or it's broken/rubbish. Since release of SoO I believe I've coined 2 items. (1 of which I already had and 1 was a cloak...sigh)

It would be nice if you could vendor the coins for 30g each. It would save me 3 clicks and cut out the middle man.
    Don't feel bad. I never coin what I need, either. 3 weeks nothing, then last week I coined loot I already had. If there is a system it just reset for me...

10+ Year Old Account
    if you can find a way to rig random then it's not really random.
    Hi

Pretty sure blizzard said the bonus chance is per boss.

Yes it does reset it. There's a blue post about it somewhere.