Mistweaver and Haste, when should I try for my next Breakpoint

Ok, I have decided to switch to my Mistweaver from my Warlock as my guild needs healer. I only played him part time prior to switching this week.

Currently I am at ilvl 553 and mainly in a Crit Build now with a Haste Cap of 6141. When or should I move to my next haste break point. I am trying to maximize healing as best as possible. I have eliminated what I could with Mastery for the moment, and working on building T16. I do fairly well Mist Weaving, and I'm starting how to learn how to Fist Weave better in some situations. Should I stay in a heavy Crit build or move some more into haste. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

AMR Profile:
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/f...3-3d72b0b509b0

WoW profile:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jitsu/advanced

I'd say the 9148 breakpoint was pretty much what you wanted near 530 iLvl, so really no point not going there at 553.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I'd say the 9148 breakpoint was pretty much what you wanted near 530 iLvl, so really no point not going there at 553.
    It's really much more dependent on gear than it is on ilvl. By which I mean, if you're flooded with spirit/mastery gear, it doesn't matter what ilvl you're at, you're not going to be able to hit 9158 w/o foregoing a hefty amount of crit.

OP, 9158 is probably going to be out of your reach until you have a weapon that doesn't waste 80% of its secondary stats. If you get your hands on a Lever of the Megantholithic Apparatus or Arcweaver Spellsword/Juggernaut Power Core combo, it should be much more doable. Honestly, there's not a lot of reason to aim for that high if you don't have 2pc T15 or 4pc T16 anyways.