1. #1
    The Patient Delion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Somewhere In This Oblivion.
    Posts
    299

    Angry The stupidity has bin taken up a notch.

    Okay so, I'm not gonna call myself a glad and stuff cause the people who know me, know my level.
    So I recently leveled my shammy, went ele and enjoyed playing it alot. The damage is balanced, and everything went fine and dandy.
    Soooo, because my friend and I were sick of facing warr/rdruid, we dropped our MMR to 1500 and started to have some lulz until this occurred:
    We faced a Afflic lock Resto shammy team.
    Now I'm not gonna call my opponents horrid, although they were not the best placers we've faced.
    So the shammy was backpedaling and the lock as well, and they were just bad, yes I said it, its out there now.
    So the following things occurred:
    The shammy was able to LoS any damage that I've tried to put out on him, or completely negate it cause he was interrupt hacking.
    The lock was overlapping everything and if it wasn't bad enough, because of his class he was able to keep me off of the shammy.
    Now, I'm fine by the fact that these players are able to atleast do something, like LoSing my damage or something else like fear spamming, but the worst part so far was that we almost lost at the dampening debuff because the lock has his aids(dots) on everyone.

    Now my point here is, is that the game has become so stupidly easy, that everyone can backpedal to victory(Litterly).
    And what I am here for to say is:
    FUCK THE CASUALS.
    It is time for Blizz to make this game hard again, cause every retard(Excuse my French) can choose a FOTM class, and get rating with it.

    If you care to share your opinion do so, don't troll me thread, if you got nothing informative to say just don't say anything at all.
    Thanks.

    /discuss.

  2. #2
    Claims stupidity has been taken up. Spells title wrong. Can confirm. You're stupid.

    Also, beating a dead horse.

    You say don't troll, and only post informative info. Clearly you almost lost to someone who you think is a casual. So if I read correctly, you want to make the game harder so you will lose instead. A warlock dotted you up and then stayed out of sight? Oh wow, who would ever guess that.
    Last edited by Droodid; 2013-11-05 at 09:19 PM.
    CPU: i7-4770k || MB: Asus Intel Z87-A || Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: Gigabyte 7950 3GB Windforce || PSU: Corsair CX750 || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz || HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black || Monitor: Dual ASUS VN247H-P 23.6" LED || Case: CM Storm Scout || OS: Windows 7 64-Bit

  3. #3
    Field Marshal Ejmis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    98
    I do agree. The game has become abit too easy perhaps, but as to those who said "Ohh, Vanilla was so much harder .." It was. Because we didn't know what to do. Now we know what to do before each boss. Kiting as an example. In Vanilla was the time we found the core strategies to bring a boss down, or well, Atleast This is what I think. One thing that is both good and bad in the game today, is the Dungeon Journal. Positive side - It helps and tells you at which percentage the boss do this and the boss do that and what you should look out for. The Negative Side - It helps and tells you at which percentage the boss do this and the boss do that and what you should look out for. And that's my point, with everything good that helps people also is a bad thing.

    As I said, the above is my opinion and I'd prefer if you do not rage at me :3

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    retard(Excuse my French)
    I was going to say that the word "Retard" isn't French, but it is (or is derived from French which stole it from Latin).
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    Okay so, I'm not gonna call myself a glad and stuff cause the people who know me, know my level.
    So I recently leveled my shammy, went ele and enjoyed playing it alot. The damage is balanced, and everything went fine and dandy.
    Soooo, because my friend and I were sick of facing warr/rdruid, we dropped our MMR to 1500 and started to have some lulz until this occurred:
    We faced a Afflic lock Resto shammy team.
    Now I'm not gonna call my opponents horrid, although they were not the best placers we've faced.
    So the shammy was backpedaling and the lock as well, and they were just bad, yes I said it, its out there now.
    So the following things occurred:
    The shammy was able to LoS any damage that I've tried to put out on him, or completely negate it cause he was interrupt hacking.
    The lock was overlapping everything and if it wasn't bad enough, because of his class he was able to keep me off of the shammy.
    Now, I'm fine by the fact that these players are able to atleast do something, like LoSing my damage or something else like fear spamming, but the worst part so far was that we almost lost at the dampening debuff because the lock has his aids(dots) on everyone.

    Now my point here is, is that the game has become so stupidly easy, that everyone can backpedal to victory(Litterly).
    And what I am here for to say is:
    FUCK THE CASUALS.
    It is time for Blizz to make this game hard again, cause every retard(Excuse my French) can choose a FOTM class, and get rating with it.

    If you care to share your opinion do so, don't troll me thread, if you got nothing informative to say just don't say anything at all.
    Thanks.

    /discuss.
    So you struggled with opponent and decide to project blame elsewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Laurellin - Deathknight

  6. #6
    The Patient Delion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Somewhere In This Oblivion.
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    Claims stupidity has been taken up. Spells title wrong. Can confirm. You're stupid.

    Also, beating a dead horse.

    You say don't troll, and only post informative info. Clearly you almost lost to someone who you think is a casual. So if I read correctly, you want to make the game harder so you will lose instead. A warlock dotted you up and then stayed out of sight? Oh wow, who would ever guess that.
    As I said, if you don't have anything informative to say then don't freaking reply, I don't care for your witty comments, nor does anyone else.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    I was going to say that the word "Retard" isn't French, but it is (or is derived from French which stole it from Latin).
    Its a saying =)

  7. #7
    Do I spy a challenger trying to talk big?

  8. #8
    The Patient Delion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Somewhere In This Oblivion.
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    So you struggled with opponent and decide to project blame elsewhere?
    Read the CoC of the post, don't post stupid stuff no one wants to hear. Only reason I was struggling is because the game requires absolutely no brain.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejmis View Post
    I do agree. The game has become abit too easy perhaps, but as to those who said "Ohh, Vanilla was so much harder .." It was. Because we didn't know what to do. Now we know what to do before each boss. Kiting as an example. In Vanilla was the time we found the core strategies to bring a boss down, or well, Atleast This is what I think. One thing that is both good and bad in the game today, is the Dungeon Journal. Positive side - It helps and tells you at which percentage the boss do this and the boss do that and what you should look out for. The Negative Side - It helps and tells you at which percentage the boss do this and the boss do that and what you should look out for. And that's my point, with everything good that helps people also is a bad thing.

    As I said, the above is my opinion and I'd prefer if you do not rage at me :3
    It breaks down phases like that? I've only looked at specific abilities and don't recall seeing anything like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Laurellin - Deathknight

  10. #10
    The Patient Delion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Somewhere In This Oblivion.
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    Do I spy a challenger trying to talk big?
    Once again, don't talk trash, no ones here to hear it. I use the title cause it fits my personality, not because its a good title, I got to 1900 5 minutes before the season ending, so its fine.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    Read the CoC of the post, don't post stupid stuff no one wants to hear. Only reason I was struggling is because the game requires absolutely no brain.
    Then you shouldn't have struggled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Laurellin - Deathknight

  12. #12
    the stupidity has "bin" taken up a notch

    indeed...

  13. #13
    It's amazing to me how if someone back peddles once - THEY SUCK. Or, if they click instead of keybind - THEY SUCK. Or, if they don't use macros in arena, THEY SUCK. Do all of these things handicap a person's gameplay - absolutely. Or, if someone wears "the patient" or "Jenkins" title like a badge, THEY SUCK. But, it is not the be all and end all definition of a bad player. People will persist with and do what is most comfortable for them to do. And, if they emerge the victor, it doesn't matter how they got there (unless they compromise the system w/hacks), the win says it all.

    The bottom line is you're simply "pissed off" that you got out played and almost lost by what you deem to be an inferior team.

  14. #14
    This is hilarious. DON'T PROVE MY POINTS WRONG! IF YOU DO I WILL JUST CALL YOU OUT AND SAY SHUT UP! LOOK AT ME! I'M COMPLAINING! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

    Seriously get over it. You played poorly and almost lost to people doing exactly what they're allowed to do. Silence, DoT, and LoS. Sure it doesn't take a lot of skill, but that lack of skill still almost beat you. Stop blaming poor mechanics and just play smarter.
    CPU: i7-4770k || MB: Asus Intel Z87-A || Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: Gigabyte 7950 3GB Windforce || PSU: Corsair CX750 || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz || HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black || Monitor: Dual ASUS VN247H-P 23.6" LED || Case: CM Storm Scout || OS: Windows 7 64-Bit

  15. #15
    Bloodsail Admiral Cassidin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Storybrooke
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    Read the CoC of the post, don't post stupid stuff no one wants to hear. Only reason I was struggling is because the game requires absolutely no brain.
    Then surely..... it also required no brain of you too? If the game is too easy - then I don't see how that only makes it easier for others... surely it also makes it easier for you... so why were you struggling?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    Once again, don't talk trash, no ones here to hear it. I use the title cause it fits my personality, not because its a good title, I got to 1900 5 minutes before the season ending, so its fine.
    Because you're challenged?

  17. #17
    The Patient Delion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Somewhere In This Oblivion.
    Posts
    299
    Hahahah, it is hilarious to watch all you smartasses turn against me cause you know I'm right, and you're just trying to defend your self, since you're all casuals.
    Pathetic.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    Because you're challenged?
    AHAAAAAAAA YOU SO CLEVER.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, if you're reading the post, instead of complaining like little children, you should note that I'm not claiming to be amazing.

    Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-11-05 at 09:42 PM.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    Hahahah, it is hilarious to watch all you smartasses turn against me cause you know I'm right, and you're just trying to defend your self, since you're all casuals.
    Pathetic.

    - - - Updated - - -


    AHAAAAAAAA YOU SO CLEVER.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, if you're reading the post, instead of complaining like little children, you should note that I'm not claiming to be amazing.
    So you hate casuals while admitting to sucking. So you're like the worst of both worlds and bragging about it, a neckbeard scrub

    Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-11-05 at 09:42 PM.

  19. #19
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,706
    It's fine if you want to complain about something, but with such posts all you'll be doing is causing a flame wars.
    Closing this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •