Deleted

Warlock 4 Set - How much dps does it give?

I'm usually the one in my guild to get my tier last and last night I actually managed to coin 3 heroic tier tokens!

My question is how much raw dps does the set give?

Deleted
    Work it out yourself.

It's all relative based on current gear and such. 4 set for someone in LFR gear isn't going to give as much "raw dps" as someone in 570.

You haven't even stated which spec.

Pointless thread.

First of all what spec is it for?
    For destro and demo its a no brainer you must have it
    For affliction you only want 2 set as 4set is lack luster to say the least

Depends on spec.
    For destro, instead of capping on 3.5 embers, you cap at 3 and it changes rotation a bit with Chaos bolt dumping so its dps increase.
    For demo, its obvious dps increase, for affliction its high RNG.

On this topic for destruction, i have 4 set, but i also have heroic shoulders off nuroshen and heroic head off immerseus, but i dont have teir legs yet so i can swap one out for the off piece without loosing 4set, should i keep 4set or go with the heroic offpieces, i have almost 2k mastery when i change out to the heroic off pieces.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboogies View Post
    On this topic for destruction, i have 4 set, but i also have heroic shoulders off nuroshen and heroic head off immerseus, but i dont have teir legs yet so i can swap one out for the off piece without loosing 4set, should i keep 4set or go with the heroic offpieces, i have almost 2k mastery when i change out to the heroic off pieces.
    http://simulationcraft.org/

Best thing you can do is check run sims and check it yourself.