Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
Yes, both things are definitely against the rules. Anyone saying otherwise has no clue or does not understand the situation. If he was able to pick up the flag before you guys were even out of the base that means he bugged/glitched through the shield and was somehow able to get to the middle without getting ported back, which is exploiting. Second, holding the flag in an area that is not accessible by normal means is another thing that is against the rules, because it means no one can attack him, which is exploiting.
This guy is correct.

You used to be able to get on ledges in WSG bases and even up on the roof in the Alliance base. I assume it was doable on Horde but I was always chasing back then so I never saw that but I do know you could wall walk a couple of feet up and not be attacked in the Horde base. I remember a Paladin, with HWL gear, getting on the ledge and just staying there one game. We had different ethics back then and tore the guy up on the forums.

I would report it because it's the only way it gets fixed. It's not like Blizzard is going to ban the player, unless, he's also using an archaeology botting program. Then, he's in real trouble.

However, getting that flag is a problem, and, that he might be banned for, and should be.

And why do you act like not reporting a player is a good thing? Blizzard has handed us the job so if you get a second while in a GY, ticket the little fugger.