Thread: Shooting at LAX

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    lol no he doesn't view the world through hyperbole tinted glasses. Most people DON'T deserve to be shot.
    I saw no Hyperbole,

Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    Man accidentally discharges gun into plane window, kills 227.
    Exactly! One can claim all day long that gun free zones provide targets for crazed gunmen because they know they won't be defeated as easily. Fine, I might even agree a bit, but on an airplane is the last place I wan an armed citizen just hoping to save the day. I person discharging a firearm in a confined space with 70+ people contained in a sealed pressure vessel at 36k feet is NOT a good idea. At all.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    aka anyone who I don't know deserves to be shot. Sounds like it doesn't matter to you that anyone gets shot unless they have actually spoken to you and told you they care about you. What kind of person are you?
    Yes, I couldn't care less if members of society's exploitative elite get shot as they are guilty of high crimes. And I really don't care if other strangers get shot. Why would I? I don't know them and they have discernible impact on my own life. Can't save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    I saw no Hyperbole,
    The hyperbole is claiming that most people deserve to be shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    The hyperbole is claiming that most people deserve to be shot.
    Again I see no hyperbole- statement stands for itself

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop the off-topic posting

10+ Year Old Account
    Just woke up to this shit.

This stuff is getting really old.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Stop the off-topic posting
    hehe received infraction, what are you retarded? talking about shooting and guns in a gun and shooting topic is, wait for it! off topic. Put on some glasses maybe

oh and guns are bad (there we go I chatted about topic, and I am writing here so as to help you see I wrote about it as you seem to need all the help you can get (and that smiley was to convey a friendly manner) )

[infracted. heed mod warnings.]
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-02 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    So all cops and politicans deserve to get shot? :\
    not all of them but some do
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Mackeral, go cool yourself in the sink bro.

OT: That urge I once had to visit the US is long gone. What the hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    not all of them but some do
    i'd say about 98% of politicians do i may be low balling it there
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    hehe received infraction, what are you retarded? talking about shooting and guns in a gun and shooting topic is, wait for it! off topic. Put on some glasses maybe

oh and guns are bad (there we go I chatted about topic, and I am writing here so as to help you see I wrote about it as you seem to need all the help you can get (and that smiley was to convey a friendly manner) )
    Yeah, call a moderator retarded and then act like a sarcastic asshole. That'll get you far.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post

I am perfectly calm and fine but ty for concern I appreciate it

I just refuse to tolerate stupidity in any form. I find it sad that people might be put off from visiting though. Its a wonderful country

Heh guns are just the new scapegoat for violence. Everything from books, music, to movies has been blamed for violence because people can't take responsibility for crap. Look at the US blaming fast food industries for obesity yeah im sure Ronald McDonald himself shoved that burger down your throat. Nobody seems to be blaming the people who have the responsibility of making sure things like this don't happen.

Put a gun on a table and it does nothing guns don't kill people. Plenty if not more people are killed in car accidents and you don't see them looking to ban cars. All the US does is make getting guns a pain for everyone instead of making it hard for people that shouldn't have them. All you need is a ID and proof of residence in CA. Make them pass a firearms safety course and evaluated by a shrink. Yeah it'd be costly but it'll feed business money, make it less of a novelty to just have a gun for lulz, and make it harder for the wrong people to get them. Then again the system will never be perfect and there will always be other ways to get a gun and bypass barriers.

Quote Originally Posted by Minrolol View Post
    Heh guns are just the new scapegoat for violence. Everything from books, music, to movies has been blamed for violence because people can't take responsibility for crap. Look at the US blaming fast food industries for obesity yeah im sure Ronald McDonald himself shoved that burger down your throat. Nobody seems to be blaming the people who have the responsibility of making sure things like this don't happen.

Put a gun on a table and it does nothing guns don't kill people. Plenty if not more people are killed in car accidents and you don't see them looking to ban cars. All the US does is make getting guns a pain for everyone instead of making it hard for people that shouldn't have them. All you need is a ID and proof of residence in CA. Make them pass a firearms safety course and evaluated by a shrink. Yeah it'd be costly but it'll feed business money, make it less of a novelty to just have a gun for lulz, and make it harder for the wrong people to get them. Then again the system will never be perfect and there will always be other ways to get a gun and bypass barriers.
    Please God, don't let this turn into another gun control thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    The initial reports of no fatalities were incomplete/incorrect. The TSA officer that was shot has died. Drudge has a link to a rumor going around that the shooter was ex TSA

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, excellent. One less parasitic government employee.

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-11-03 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    More information here: http://www.businessinsider.com/repor...#ixzz2jPjcOEct

Please don't start any gun-control arguments here
    They have already started and I don't see how people can not talk about it when something like this happens.

This was clearly a professional, a TSA agent who only targeted other TSA agents

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post

The chances of you ever seeing a shooting or even hearing a bullet being fired in your lifetime here are slim to none.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality