10+ Year Old Account
    WTF is the problem with this country?

A shooting once a week now?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Just more media coverage. Crime has been going down on average and is around the same levels as it was in the 1960's.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    The chances of you ever seeing a shooting or even hearing a bullet being fired in your lifetime here are slim to none.
    I have seen a few shootings, and also seen people shot on the floor bleeding.
    It isn't common but I have seen it a few times in a public setting.
    All but one shooting I have witnessed happened outside manhattan night clubs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

seeing as crime is still coming down and the problem here seems like incompetence on part of the tsa if he got as far as he did with an "assault rifle"
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    So all cops and politicans deserve to get shot? :\
    Merely the politicians, most cops just do their job according to guidelines handed to them...

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    seeing as crime is still coming down and the problem here seems like incompetence on part of the tsa if he got as far as he did with an "assault rifle"
    So far all I can see is that it was approaching a checkpoint. To me that implies the gunman was NOT already inside the sterile area of the airport. If that's the case it is NOT TSA's job to prevent people from bringing firearms to the airport.

I'm all for knocking on the TSA, but only when it IS actually their incompetence. This doesn't seem like the case here.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    So far all I can see is that it was approaching a checkpoint. To me that implies the gunman was NOT already inside the sterile area of the airport. If that's the case it is NOT TSA's job to prevent people from bringing firearms to the airport.

I'm all for knocking on the TSA, but only when it IS actually their incompetence. This doesn't seem like the case here.
    everything i was hearing he had gotten past the check point
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

No shit? I've just read a couple of articles. It wasn't real clear. But everytihng I saw said "approaching" a security checkpoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    All information I have read states that he pulled out his weapon before the checkpoint, and basically shot his way through it.

15+ Year Old Account
    No shit? I've just read a couple of articles. It wasn't real clear. But everytihng I saw said "approaching" a security checkpoint.
    well we can agree its a pretty huge fail on someone at the airport either the tsa or the security leading to the check point
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    well we can agree its a pretty huge fail on someone at the airport either the tsa or the security leading to the check point
    If it's true, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like he just took a flight....

STRAIGHT TO HELL!

*YEEEEAAAAAAAAH! *

What kind of gun did he use?

WHo is reponsible for ANY public shooting? I don't know the answer to that, but I'm relatively certain it's not the TSA in this case. They are not Law Enforcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    Ugh, already people are saying it was an assault rifle (whatever that is). Pistol I can see making it past security... in fact i know for a fact it can. A rifle is doubtful. But people call anything an assault rifle.
    Looks like he did have some sort of rifle (and that he didn't even really try to get past the security checkpoin). And, of course, the media are all screaming "assault rifle" even though I really doubt it was anything of the sort.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Looks like he did have some sort of rifle (and that he didn't even really try to get past the security checkpoin). And, of course, the media are all screaming "assault rifle" even though I really doubt it was anything of the sort.
    Im waiting for the official Alex Jones report before I make any conclusions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What kind of gun did he use?
    all i've heard is "assault rifle" nothing specific but im assuming they are wrong in classification as usual
    Get your shit together

all i've heard is "assault rifle" nothing specific but im assuming they are wrong in classification as usual
    Yeah that could mean anything from a machine gun to a bow and arrow nowadays.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol i just heard something retarded on cnn this chick said he had multiple magazines for the "assault rifle" and put emphasis on saying one in the rifle no shit bitch
    Get your shit together

Exactly! One can claim all day long that gun free zones provide targets for crazed gunmen because they know they won't be defeated as easily. Fine, I might even agree a bit, but on an airplane is the last place I wan an armed citizen just hoping to save the day. I person discharging a firearm in a confined space with 70+ people contained in a sealed pressure vessel at 36k feet is NOT a good idea. At all.
    http://mythbustersresults.com/episode10

BUSTED