Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedi View Post
    There was a rumor a 9 months ago about this here reddit /r/wow/comments/16p2ud/taken_with_a_pound_of_salt_of_course_but_some/
    eugh i hope blizz dont waste time revamping outland zones

I wouldn't be surprised if we leveled a full 10 to bring us to level 100 in this expansion. Can't wait to find out next week!

When we go back to the past - does that mean we will retcon or does that mean we will play stuff where we already know the outcome (like all the cavern of times raids)?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkest4 View Post
    Would you mind directing to said post for those of us uninformed?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-happens-next

Enjoy.

Beyond outland confirmed two demon enter one demon leave

That's a different name but I guess we have to wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    When we go back to the past - does that mean we will retcon or does that mean we will play stuff where we already know the outcome (like all the cavern of times raids)?
    It could be a story based retcon where we change the future in some way.

Make it so the Horde...

..... never existed....

All ya'll have to remember. Outland was only a PIECE of Draenor. Just because the title has Draenor in it does not mean we are going to Outland. They are probably going to create a whole new chunk of Draenor for us to play on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ylera View Post
    eugh i hope blizz dont waste time revamping outland zones
    There development team got increased by 80%, so they got more hands this time.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Through Wrathions texts, we already know that the Legion will be the topic of the Xpac (those hints during the legendary quest line)

BUT all the time I was praying for blizzard to send us to Argus. And at the end we would kick Sargeras' butt...!!!
    Warlords of Dreanor hum?....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if we leveled a full 10 to bring us to level 100 in this expansion. Can't wait to find out next week!
    Hellscream's Cleaver

Says right on there 90-100, so pretty sure bet we'll be going to at least 100.

Deleted
    This was posted by Boub on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/Boubouille_MMO/s...56899966160896

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    It's probably not a retcon, but an odd twist on the "future" lore. So, while we technically "go to the past" we're still going forward with the story along a different path.

Assuming it is in fact a time travel ordeal. The characters (ours and the major influential figures) needed to go through the experiences of the timeline they are currently on (defeating Garrosh and meeting the Pandaren), because these events influence the decisions needed to be made on the TRUE timeline (the one the infinite dragon flight were trying to protect, or nozzy worked to protect realizing we would have to go there eventually).

Could be that this timeline our characters were in was some sort of chaotic nightmare brought about by the old gods, and Garrosh found this out, so something brought him to flee to this "past" with us in tail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcdwn777 View Post
    All ya'll have to remember. Outland was only a PIECE of Draenor. Just because the title has Draenor in it does not mean we are going to Outland. They are probably going to create a whole new chunk of Draenor for us to play on.
    Yes... the Underwater Expansion*... in Draenor...

2 IN 1!

Think about it...

...yeah yeah... not...

*there was only water around one continent which is now known as Outland

Wow, you submit a trademark and claim a domain on godaddy.com and people actually believe what you make up, hilarious, I'll have to write that down next time.

Deleted
    Maybe thats why there doing the item squish now because we going back in time to our puny 3 digit crits xD

10+ Year Old Account
    God, not the Legion AGAIN. Christ the last thing I want to see is a rehash of the worst WoW experience I ever endured. BC was a damn snorefest.

Deleted
    Please no! Don't make me go back there Blizz!

Haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky91 View Post
    Through Wrathions texts, we already know that the Legion will be the topic of the Xpac (those hints during the legendary quest line)

BUT all the time I was praying for blizzard to send us to Argus. And at the end we would kick Sargeras' butt...!!!
    Warlords of Dreanor hum?....
    A good story takes time to develop, and there are a lot of things to be done before fighting the big bad titan himself. No way an end to the legion would take just one expansion, there's plenty to make a couple of them at the least. We still need to deal with the full might of Kil'Jaeden, rather than just his torso hanging through a portal. We still have azshara to deal with, and possibly even Sargeras' avatar. Those are good potential for 2 full expansions in their own right. We do have to build the "army of light" to be lead by anduin, and join with the naruu and the rest. THEN we have to learn more about the extent of the titans powers and better understand Sargeras in order to properly fight and defeat him. Like I said, lots to do before he comes out to play.

I gather that the city that is currently a dungeon, actually has 3 dungeons at the moment. The city, before it was blown away - Auchindoun.
    (too many pages, apologies if someone has already mentioned this possibility)