Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hold on. Registered in Australia? Isn't Blizzard based in the US?

Going back to the outlands perhaps?

There was a rumor a 9 months ago about this here reddit /r/wow/comments/16p2ud/taken_with_a_pound_of_salt_of_course_but_some/

A new ‘continent’ of Outland, twice the size of the Burning Crusade environments. A ‘Nagrand’-esque zone is guaranteed.

-A new neutral race. One we haven’t encountered before.

-2 new companion pet types

-A demonic invasion event to herald the new expansion

-Changes to the Burning Crusade content to reflect Cataclysm and subsequent events

-A new mechanic where you can downscale your level to that of a friend/zone, whilst still collecting rep/gold/xp rewards.

-Several new battlegrounds including a naval battle

If we do go in the past, I'm kind of excited from reading Rise of the Horde.

I'd love to see Black Temple and Shattrath back into their original states as a Draenei temple and hidden majestic city. I have to wonder if Velen is a main character if he'll go back with us and we'll see two Velen's or we'll interact with past Velen instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedi View Post
    There was a rumor a 9 months ago about this here reddit /r/wow/comments/16p2ud/taken_with_a_pound_of_salt_of_course_but_some/
    eugh i hope blizz dont waste time revamping outland zones

I wouldn't be surprised if we leveled a full 10 to bring us to level 100 in this expansion. Can't wait to find out next week!

When we go back to the past - does that mean we will retcon or does that mean we will play stuff where we already know the outcome (like all the cavern of times raids)?

Quote Originally Posted by darkest4 View Post
    Would you mind directing to said post for those of us uninformed?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-happens-next

Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delti View Post
    If Forgettable knew what he was doing with his keyboard, I would totally kick his ass in dps!
    ^ My guild leader while drunk.

Beyond outland confirmed two demon enter one demon leave

That's a different name but I guess we have to wait

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    When we go back to the past - does that mean we will retcon or does that mean we will play stuff where we already know the outcome (like all the cavern of times raids)?
    It could be a story based retcon where we change the future in some way.

Make it so the Horde...

..... never existed....

All ya'll have to remember. Outland was only a PIECE of Draenor. Just because the title has Draenor in it does not mean we are going to Outland. They are probably going to create a whole new chunk of Draenor for us to play on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ylera View Post
    eugh i hope blizz dont waste time revamping outland zones
    There development team got increased by 80%, so they got more hands this time.

Through Wrathions texts, we already know that the Legion will be the topic of the Xpac (those hints during the legendary quest line)

BUT all the time I was praying for blizzard to send us to Argus. And at the end we would kick Sargeras' butt...!!!
    Warlords of Dreanor hum?....

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if we leveled a full 10 to bring us to level 100 in this expansion. Can't wait to find out next week!
    Hellscream's Cleaver

Says right on there 90-100, so pretty sure bet we'll be going to at least 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    It's probably not a retcon, but an odd twist on the "future" lore. So, while we technically "go to the past" we're still going forward with the story along a different path.

Assuming it is in fact a time travel ordeal. The characters (ours and the major influential figures) needed to go through the experiences of the timeline they are currently on (defeating Garrosh and meeting the Pandaren), because these events influence the decisions needed to be made on the TRUE timeline (the one the infinite dragon flight were trying to protect, or nozzy worked to protect realizing we would have to go there eventually).

Could be that this timeline our characters were in was some sort of chaotic nightmare brought about by the old gods, and Garrosh found this out, so something brought him to flee to this "past" with us in tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcdwn777 View Post
    All ya'll have to remember. Outland was only a PIECE of Draenor. Just because the title has Draenor in it does not mean we are going to Outland. They are probably going to create a whole new chunk of Draenor for us to play on.
    Yes... the Underwater Expansion*... in Draenor...

2 IN 1!

Think about it...

...yeah yeah... not...

*there was only water around one continent which is now known as Outland

Wow, you submit a trademark and claim a domain on godaddy.com and people actually believe what you make up, hilarious, I'll have to write that down next time.