Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Boub's confidence is the only thing that gives me pause. Otherwise I'd outright dismiss this like I did The Dark Below. Still, my point remains: This doesn't quite add up.
    They should totally rename the raid finder wipe buff to "Boubouille's Confidence".

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    They should totally rename the raid finder wipe buff to "Boubouille's Confidence".
    I'd totally stay if it had the flavor text "Come on, champ. I'm sure this raid will kill this boss. Eventually."

When it reaches 10 stacks players gain the ability "Corgi's Unleashed" which is a spammable extra action button that summons a corgi to attack the target, forever.

I wonder why people keep clinging to an Emerald Dream expansion, considering it's gone the exact way of the Dance Studio but for far much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakashima View Post
    I wonder why people keep clinging to an Emerald Dream expansion, considering it's gone the exact way of the Dance Studio but for far much longer.
    I still believe in the dance studio.

Is the Iron Horde involved? (I don't think it's a graphic design tool anymore)

Great! Can't wait to level in Hellfire Peninsula for the 15th time

/roll eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Little can be said from title of expansion alone. I don't want to trust whatever leaks we had up to this time for WoD, because I am not really excited about having another orc as main antagonist, and time-travel doesn't sound much appealing too.

From major antagonists we have:
    1. Ner'zhul.
    2. Azshara.
    3. Chromatus.
    4. Sargeras.
    5. Old Gods.

I would have nothing against Guldan as antagonist (if we really have to have orc as antagonist), at least he still gives signs that he isn't really dead, and he fits Burning Legion theme quite well. And he has pretty solid background as antagonist. But Grom?

We just need to wait for Blizzcon to see for ourselves.
    I still think Gul'dan is the Hermit orc in Warcraft 3, the one that told the tales of the orcs that went into Sargaras's temple.

Drak'Thul is a warlock, who served Gul'dan, and just so happens to know everything that Gul'dan did up until his "death". But yet, when Illidan went there years later, there was no corpse and only markings on the wall.
    Last edited by Aerisot; 2013-11-02 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Sounds fricken awesome.

The burning legion will be a major focus if we go back to Draenor
    I doubt anything to do with the bl, probably focus more on the conflict between orc v draeni.

Like I said, I just hope it doesn't involve time-travel.

In any case, personally, I *LOVE* Outland, or at least many parts of it. I like the high-fantasy setting, Nagrand is still the coolest area in the game, and the whole expansion just had some very cool concepts. I feel like there really needs to be a good story-hook, though; personally, I'm hoping to see Illidan return, and while I don't know how you could write it without seeming silly, I genuinely think Blizzard *needs* to bring Arthas back, somehow. The franchise has suffered tremendously since he was killed, and his death was fairly underwhelming to begin with.

I suppose that's the only up-side to having a time-travel story, is it could provide one opportunity to bring Arthas back from the dead (altering the course of his life, perhaps him rejecting Ner'zhul at the very moment he shattered his prison in Icecrown?).

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Mists doesn't have a domain, Reaper of Souls doesn't have a domain, Hearthstone doesn't have a domain. They're all extensions of battle.net nowadays. No reason Warlords of Draenor would be any different. Doesn't add up. If anything, the domain name being registered is evidence against this being legitimate.
    Mists did have a domain and it redirected to the battle net website, same for cataclysm, wrath and bc. The other games might not have a domain name however the website is still registered by the same firm who does the trademarks for Blizzard and registers ALL their websites in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    I still think Gul'dan is the Hermit orc in Warcraft 3, the one that told the tales of the orcs that went into Sargaras's temple.

Drak'Thul is a warlock, who served Gul'dan, and just so happens to know everything that Gul'dan did up until his "death". But yet, when Illidan went there years later, there was no corpse and only markings on the wall.
    Illidan, who so happened to have consumed the power contained in Gul'dan's skull. Think about that for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Illidan, who so happened to have consumed the power contained in Gul'dan's skull. Think about that for a second.
    If that's really his skull and not one of his warlocks skulls infused with his power.

Nobody has seen Alleria and Turalyon

Grom major antagonist in alternate timeline
    Arthas still alive in this timeline
    Illidan still alive in this timeline
    Alleria/Turalyon somehow got transported into that timeline when the portal exploded

People whined about Deathwing not being a character they know? Well, here, have an expansion with 5 of the most loved characters being featured in it. Blizzard is already drowning in money as we speak.

My theory, after about 3 hours of theorizing.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Level Cap - 100
    New Horde Race - Ogre
    New Alliance Race - Arrakoa
    New Hero Class - Demon Hunter
    New Continent - Draenor
    Outland Revamped, all new quests and storyline.
    Expanded Talent System
    Player Housing
    Timewalking
    New Player Models

Main Villain: The Warlords of Draenor.
    Who are they?: The Warlords are an elite group of Demons, Fel Orcs, and Grom leading the Invasion of Azeroth. The main plot of the expansion is, after repelling the invasion, we have to hunt down and slay these Warlords on the new continent of Draenor. Some potential Warlords include; Varimathras, Every other Dreadlord from WC3, Garrosh Hellscream.

What's a Grom?: Grom, as described in my sig, are a race of giants native to outland. Their bones were used in the construction of the Temple of the Damned which serves as the inspiration for Scourge Architecture.

Major Heroes: Turalyon & Alleria (who didn't escape to Argus, rather escaped to this part of Draenor through a portal), Velen, Lady Liadrin, Varian, Vol'jin.

What's Draenor: Draenor is the name for a previously un-found region of Outland floating in the nether. Previously unreachable due to distance and the perils of flying in pure Nether, it is revealed following the opening of dozens of smaller "dark portals" during the Legion's invasion of Azeroth. Draenor is a region where the Legion maintained their control following the events of Warcraft 2, and therefor is filled with demons, Fel Orcs, and even demon-corrupted elementals.

Expanded Talents: Same system as now, but with additional tiers added in.

10 levels? 2 races? AND A CLASS?: Well it is WoW's 10th anniversary, and this is the big Legion Invasion expansion people have waited for.

New Models means Race/Class: They won't release new models in bulk, because they won't be done for 6.0. Likely they'd do 4 right away, and then 2 in every raid patch after that.

Why Varimathras: Because he was already working on the project. Remember those portals in Battle for Undercity? He wasn't summoning Sargeras or N'Zoth, he was summoning the Fel Orcs.

Da fuq is Timewalking: It is a feature that allows your level/gear to be scaled down in dungeons. Allowing you to run dungeons as they originally were, or alongside friends so they get full exp. In actuality, this is what the mysterious leaker meant by "extensive use of time travel" but a translation error turned walking into traveling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Grom major antagonist in alternate timeline
    Arthas still alive in this timeline
    Illidan still alive in this timeline
    Alleria/Turalyon somehow got transported into that timeline when the portal exploded

People whined about Deathwing not being a character they know? Well, here, have an expansion with 5 of the most loved characters being featured in it. Blizzard is already drowning in money as we speak.
    Exactly why I'll quit if that leak is true. It's a blowjob to the ex-players in a desperate bid for more money to pay off the Activision debts.

Edit: THIS IS ABOUT THE LEAK FROM YESTERDAY SAYING WOD IS A TIME TRAVEL EXPANSION WITH GROM AS A VILLAIN!
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2013-11-02 at 06:31 PM.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

"You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

Better version of my avatar.

Deathwing used to has its lair in draenor, before it explodes

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...de_Draenor.jpg

(West part)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Exactly why I'll quit if that leak is true. It's a blowjob to the ex-players in a desperate bid for more money to pay off the Activision debts.
    Honestly, I'd be pretty peeved too just because Blizzard has so much stuff they could do without delving into time travel nonsense, but honestly, I'd still love the fuck out of it. I don't even care if it just seems like Blizzard would be trying to appease ex-players.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    My theory, after about 3 hours of theorizing.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Level Cap - 100
    New Horde Race - Ogre
    New Alliance Race - Arrakoa
    New Hero Class - Demon Hunter
    New Continent - Draenor
    Outland Revamped, all new quests and storyline.
    Expanded Talent System
    Player Housing
    War Camps
    New Player Models

Main Villain: Varimathras
    Secondary Villains: Elemental Lords of Draenor, Garrosh Hellscream, Other key demons

What's Draenor: Draenor is the name for a previously un-found region of Outland floating in the nether. Previously unreachable due to distance and the perils of flying in pure Nether, it is revealed following the opening of dozens of smaller "dark portals" during the Legion's invasion of Azeroth. Draenor is a region where the Legion maintained their control following the events of Warcraft 2, and therefor is filled with demons, Fel Orcs, and even demon-corrupted elementals.

Expanded Talents: Same system as now, but with additional tiers added in.

10 levels? 2 races? AND A CLASS?: Well it is WoW's 10th anniversary, and this is the big Legion Invasion expansion people have waited for.
    Demon Hunter class isn't happening, and they won't have the resources or time to add two new races while also improving the old race models.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Demon Hunter class isn't happening, and they won't have the resources or time to add two new races while also improving the old race models.
    Exactly why they aren't going to release the models in bulk anymore.

6.0 - Human, Orc, Troll, Dwarf

6.2 - Tauren, Night Elf

6.4 - Gnome, Undead

7.0 - BElf, Dreanei
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

"You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

Better version of my avatar.