Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    I still think Gul'dan is the Hermit orc in Warcraft 3, the one that told the tales of the orcs that went into Sargaras's temple.

Drak'Thul is a warlock, who served Gul'dan, and just so happens to know everything that Gul'dan did up until his "death". But yet, when Illidan went there years later, there was no corpse and only markings on the wall.
    Illidan, who so happened to have consumed the power contained in Gul'dan's skull. Think about that for a second.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Illidan, who so happened to have consumed the power contained in Gul'dan's skull. Think about that for a second.
    If that's really his skull and not one of his warlocks skulls infused with his power.

Nobody has seen Alleria and Turalyon

15+ Year Old Account
    Grom major antagonist in alternate timeline
    Arthas still alive in this timeline
    Illidan still alive in this timeline
    Alleria/Turalyon somehow got transported into that timeline when the portal exploded

People whined about Deathwing not being a character they know? Well, here, have an expansion with 5 of the most loved characters being featured in it. Blizzard is already drowning in money as we speak.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My theory, after about 3 hours of theorizing.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Level Cap - 100
    New Horde Race - Ogre
    New Alliance Race - Arrakoa
    New Hero Class - Demon Hunter
    New Continent - Draenor
    Outland Revamped, all new quests and storyline.
    Expanded Talent System
    Player Housing
    Timewalking
    New Player Models

Main Villain: The Warlords of Draenor.
    Who are they?: The Warlords are an elite group of Demons, Fel Orcs, and Grom leading the Invasion of Azeroth. The main plot of the expansion is, after repelling the invasion, we have to hunt down and slay these Warlords on the new continent of Draenor. Some potential Warlords include; Varimathras, Every other Dreadlord from WC3, Garrosh Hellscream.

What's a Grom?: Grom, as described in my sig, are a race of giants native to outland. Their bones were used in the construction of the Temple of the Damned which serves as the inspiration for Scourge Architecture.

Major Heroes: Turalyon & Alleria (who didn't escape to Argus, rather escaped to this part of Draenor through a portal), Velen, Lady Liadrin, Varian, Vol'jin.

What's Draenor: Draenor is the name for a previously un-found region of Outland floating in the nether. Previously unreachable due to distance and the perils of flying in pure Nether, it is revealed following the opening of dozens of smaller "dark portals" during the Legion's invasion of Azeroth. Draenor is a region where the Legion maintained their control following the events of Warcraft 2, and therefor is filled with demons, Fel Orcs, and even demon-corrupted elementals.

Expanded Talents: Same system as now, but with additional tiers added in.

10 levels? 2 races? AND A CLASS?: Well it is WoW's 10th anniversary, and this is the big Legion Invasion expansion people have waited for.

New Models means Race/Class: They won't release new models in bulk, because they won't be done for 6.0. Likely they'd do 4 right away, and then 2 in every raid patch after that.

Why Varimathras: Because he was already working on the project. Remember those portals in Battle for Undercity? He wasn't summoning Sargeras or N'Zoth, he was summoning the Fel Orcs.

Da fuq is Timewalking: It is a feature that allows your level/gear to be scaled down in dungeons. Allowing you to run dungeons as they originally were, or alongside friends so they get full exp. In actuality, this is what the mysterious leaker meant by "extensive use of time travel" but a translation error turned walking into traveling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Grom major antagonist in alternate timeline
    Arthas still alive in this timeline
    Illidan still alive in this timeline
    Alleria/Turalyon somehow got transported into that timeline when the portal exploded

People whined about Deathwing not being a character they know? Well, here, have an expansion with 5 of the most loved characters being featured in it. Blizzard is already drowning in money as we speak.
    Exactly why I'll quit if that leak is true. It's a blowjob to the ex-players in a desperate bid for more money to pay off the Activision debts.

Edit: THIS IS ABOUT THE LEAK FROM YESTERDAY SAYING WOD IS A TIME TRAVEL EXPANSION WITH GROM AS A VILLAIN!
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2013-11-02 at 06:31 PM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deathwing used to has its lair in draenor, before it explodes

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...de_Draenor.jpg

(West part)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Exactly why I'll quit if that leak is true. It's a blowjob to the ex-players in a desperate bid for more money to pay off the Activision debts.
    Honestly, I'd be pretty peeved too just because Blizzard has so much stuff they could do without delving into time travel nonsense, but honestly, I'd still love the fuck out of it. I don't even care if it just seems like Blizzard would be trying to appease ex-players.

My theory, after about 3 hours of theorizing.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Level Cap - 100
    New Horde Race - Ogre
    New Alliance Race - Arrakoa
    New Hero Class - Demon Hunter
    New Continent - Draenor
    Outland Revamped, all new quests and storyline.
    Expanded Talent System
    Player Housing
    War Camps
    New Player Models

Main Villain: Varimathras
    Secondary Villains: Elemental Lords of Draenor, Garrosh Hellscream, Other key demons

What's Draenor: Draenor is the name for a previously un-found region of Outland floating in the nether. Previously unreachable due to distance and the perils of flying in pure Nether, it is revealed following the opening of dozens of smaller "dark portals" during the Legion's invasion of Azeroth. Draenor is a region where the Legion maintained their control following the events of Warcraft 2, and therefor is filled with demons, Fel Orcs, and even demon-corrupted elementals.

Expanded Talents: Same system as now, but with additional tiers added in.

10 levels? 2 races? AND A CLASS?: Well it is WoW's 10th anniversary, and this is the big Legion Invasion expansion people have waited for.
    Demon Hunter class isn't happening, and they won't have the resources or time to add two new races while also improving the old race models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Demon Hunter class isn't happening, and they won't have the resources or time to add two new races while also improving the old race models.
    Exactly why they aren't going to release the models in bulk anymore.

6.0 - Human, Orc, Troll, Dwarf

6.2 - Tauren, Night Elf

6.4 - Gnome, Undead

7.0 - BElf, Dreanei

Woah! space goats are finally getting their lore extended!!?! probably gonna be about orcs again though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Honestly, I'd be pretty peeved too just because Blizzard has so much stuff they could do without delving into time travel nonsense, but honestly, I'd still love the fuck out of it. I don't even care if it just seems like Blizzard would be trying to appease ex-players.
    I would. Because I don't want to sit here twiddling my thumbs for 2 years asking "So when do we get back to our timeline to start moving the storyline forward again?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, if Grom is the major villain, we could see Garrosh potentially having use.

If Grom is using demon blood, Garrosh might see how far his father really fell. Perhaps he might realize that he too would have went down that path, and he might realize the error of his ways. Maybe the final fight we will see a new, redeemed, Garrosh cutting down his father.

Perhaps 5.5 will feature a quest where Garrosh is having his trial, then time travel shit happens that will lead into the next expansion.

I'm not sure if its been said, but this sounds like a card pack for Hearthstone.
    1001 0111 0011 0111 1000 0101

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yo dawg i herd you like orcs so we put expansion about orcs right after expansion about orcs so now you can orc after you orc.

On serious note: Kinda not amused. If its another "Lets kill sum orcs" expansion thats just pathetic. If they gonna try to redeem them (and by blizz standards it mean huge amount of mary sueing) then.... im also not amused.

So jimmies status = unrustled.
    could be a spacegoat focused actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    could be a spacegoat focused actually.
    Spacegoat focused would require it to not be a time travel expansion.

Which is the heart of the debate right now. We've got two camps. People who believe the Time Travel "leak," and people who don't.

Why do people assume there will be time travel? Because of some leak?

Quote Originally Posted by NiceJazzhands View Post
    Probably not going to be outland as we know it. It will most likely be Draenor pre-shattering by Nerzhul.
    Who says we are going back to Outland/Draenor? The titles says, "Warlords of Draenor," implying that it has something to do with the warlords OF Draenor. For all we know, we could be in for an expansion where the Burning Legion rains down upon Azeroth and we have to fight them back.

I think the only thing we can safely say is a sure thing, is that it is, in fact, called, "Warlords of Draenor."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Why do people assume there will be time travel?
    Yesterday some guy with 1 post came on and posted a leak that said the following (translated from bad english because he was french I guess):

*Next expansion is Warlords of Draenor
    *Grom is an antagonist, and his name is changed to Grommash& due to legal reasons&.
    *Reforging is being changed to no longer require the item for transmog&.
    *The Hearthstone card is the Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftans
    *The Dark Below is real, but it's the name of Titan
    *The expansion will focus heavilly on time travel.

Now obviously there's some holes there, I marked them with a &.

1. Grom's name was always Grommash. Grom was a nickname.

2. Grom is trademarked by Honda, but they have had no issue with any prior uses of the fictional character. Technically they hold no legal claim to Grom in Warcraft, due to different applications of the name. It's like how I can be named after a brand of truck and not be sued.

3. Reforging - Transmog.

Also one could claim if L90ETC is the card, there's no need to hide it.

Where it gets interesting is the fact he nailed the title, and he listed names of Blizz-France employees (which boub had to edit out).

I'll leave it up to you if you believe his leak, or think he found the trademark (which was filed a month ago) and made up the leak as a troll.
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2013-11-02 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Forgot about Titan

Yesterday some guy with 1 post came on and posted a leak that said the following (translated from bad english because he was french I guess):

*Next expansion is Warlords of Draenor
    *Grom is an antagonist, and his name is changed to Grommash& due to legal reasons&.
    *Reforging is being changed to no longer require the item for transmog&.
    *The Hearthstone card is the Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftans
    *The expansion will focus heavilly on time travel.

Now obviously there's some holes there, I marked them with a &.

1. Grom's name was always Grommash. Grom was a nickname.

2. Grom is trademarked by Honda, but they have had no issue with any prior uses of the fictional character. Technically they hold no legal claim to Grom in Warcraft, due to different applications of the name. It's like how I can be named after a brand of truck and not be sued.

3. Reforging - Transmog.

Also one could claim if L90ETC is the card, there's no need to hide it.
    Congratulations, you have reached the straws.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Who says we are going back to Outland/Draenor? The titles says, "Warlords of Draenor," implying that it has something to do with the warlords OF Draenor. For all we know, we could be in for an expansion where the Burning Legion rains down upon Azeroth and we have to fight them back.

I think the only thing we can safely say is a sure thing, is that it is, in fact, called, "Warlords of Draenor."
    But the Burning Legion aren't 'warlords of Draenor'. The only way that would fit is if they rained down on Outland (perhaps because it's easier, or something) and invaded Azeroth through the Dark Portal. The Legion isn't native to Draenor at all, they can't be considered warlords of it.

Spacegoat focused would require it to not be a time travel expansion.

Which is the heart of the debate right now. We've got two camps. People who believe the Time Travel "leak," and people who don't.
    I'd just like to say that I don't believe the time travel leak is real. It would be cool (imo), but considering the website was registered months ago, it seems very unlikely.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-11-02 at 01:09 AM.