Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm thinking no new class but possibly a new race and a new warlock spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    AFTER Draenor was destroyed by Ner'Zhul, and after Illidan escaped from Maiv via the Dark Portal with Blood Elves and Naga. If we're venturing back before the destruction of Draenor, then its before Illidan escaped from his prison. Heck, its before the entirety of WC3.

So no Demon Hunters.
    as Much as I am for Demon Hunters, and If we simply go back through time before WC3, as is expected through the name, there will be no Demon Hunters, as he said ^.

And the demon hunters you have listed OP, is diablo demon hunters, get your dh lore correct

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Who says that that leak is correct? I certainly don't think it is. Or at least hope so.
    The other copyright leaks were obviously just staged because the * were still next to the fields that needed to been filled it. The person simply went to the website, filled in the form, but never submitted it. This new one is actual data that was fully registered.

Also, we are two weeks away. Blizzard MUST start copyrighting this stuff now.. They can´t announce the next expansion in a couple weeks and still have it no trademarked and the URLs bought.

Deleted
    I'd rather not have everyone and their mother running around with Illliddaanz everywhere. Nightelf population would increase by five orders -.-

I haven't heard anything about hero classes and following recent patterns i'd say we'd get more races. But maybe they are content with the current ones (Draenor DOES welcome Ogres into the mix though, or Mok'nathal). Wouldn't surprise me the slightest if we see something like Ogres+High elves or something similar, moving some more elves into the alliance and more classic horde races into the aftermath of garroshes "new horde".

Crossing my fingers hoping this Trademark sticks tho, would be awesome to see Lothar and the heroes stuck on draenor again, caverns of time raids and some cool orc lore from before the wars, clans, warlock magic etc. Or just new storylines following up what's happening in Outland with the orcs and draenei/broken.

Characters of all eleven existing classes will hunt demons. There is no need for a separate class in order to do so.

Blademaster I don't think we'll get. The warrior was really supposed to incorporate him, though I'm not sure they did a great job. I actually think Blademaster would work great for warriors as a new spec, but instead we have the soldier, the knight, and the barbarian. I think if you want a Blademaster, you roll Orc Arms warrior- but I agree, it doesn't really capture it that well, that kensai feel is only partly there, and a Blademaster wouldn't use Rage.

I hope there arent anymore classes in the game, they need to work on the current classes way more than a new one
    The current classes are balanced more than ever before. Meanwhile, the only class that stands in dire need of dev attention is rogue, and mostly just to bring the UI, leveling experience, and spec diversity up to par. Hunters would be in second, mostly lacking spec diversity, and past that we could use some more class specific animations. But overall these classes are much more polished than we saw in the past.

More importantly,

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ext-hero-class

There's a huge part of the playerbase that wants a Demon Hunter.

I've been waiting for my demon hunter since before the game launched. I initially didn't BUY the game, in large part because no demon hunter- my gf had to pull me in later. I don't really care about class based arguments, because, ultimately, they are willing to do all kind of scooting to make classes work, and adding demon hunter to that mix won't end things.

But, even with all that- it's entirely possible we won't see two classes in a row. Not only have we never, but MoP is supposed to be a "rapid turnaround" expac- they are supposed to fire out the next one ASAP, and a whole new class is a mile of testing compared to just adding a dumb race or something useless. But, the name of this- the Draenor part in particular- implies time travel, or something fucked up. It would be like the next Halo taking place on Atlantis or something- there would be some explanation required. It's fully possible that we'll not get demon hunters, or anything else, in WoD, but I believe we will still see DHs as the next hero class.

No news classes as far as I see, could be Timewalker or w/e, but I doubt we'd already be getting a new class. But an Ogre should compensate well enough, so have fun.

I seriously doubt there will be any new class. Blizzard hasn't even tuned monks to acceptable levels yet.

No, I'm gonna say no new class, no new races, old races revamp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    ok so call it something else. illidan had whole armies of dual glaive wielding baddies.
    And Illidan was a Night Elf

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    as Much as I am for Demon Hunters, and If we simply go back through time before WC3, as is expected through the name, there will be no Demon Hunters, as he said ^.
    While there were certainly no DHs on Draenor back then, if we are traveling back in time, we could certainly bring one of the existent demon hunters with us, who might train some there, as Demonwinter Is Coming, right?

I don't think there's no room for them. What there aren't, is DHs in past-Draenor. Which we THINK this is about?

AFTER Draenor was destroyed by Ner'Zhul, and after Illidan escaped from Maiv via the Dark Portal with Blood Elves and Naga. If we're venturing back before the destruction of Draenor, then its before Illidan escaped from his prison. Heck, its before the entirety of WC3.

So no Demon Hunters.
    Unless they blend more than one element here. Living demon hunters exist as an order known as the Dark Embrace in the present wandering Felwood and haunting the ruins below Darkshore as ghosts with nothing but room to be developed and expanded upon. If there is a demonic presence involved with us going into the past of Draenor before it was broken, they could be leading the vanguard in more ways than one in the story, needed so badly in the conflict they agree to open up their knowledge to certain expanded races. This is probably going to be a more radical and novel collection of varying gameplay concepts than many are giving it credit for. The sky is the limit.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

I bet it's another name change for the DOTA clone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Blizz gives us many more playable races and new race/class combos, but not more classes.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m777 View Post
    No its will be Blademaster

- - - Updated - - -

you are delusional its time to admit you lost the new expansion is WoD like it or hate it

admit now its will only ease your defeat once blizzard say it in blizzcon
    Oh I'm certain it's WoD. I mean the leak someone posted yesterday about it being time-travel based and not legion-based.

Legion is demons is easy fodder for adding Demon Hunter. And Illidan had his base on Outland, could be some remnant still survives on this new area of Outland.

Orcs 30 years ago? Yeah not good fodder for Demon Hunter
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Unless they blend more than one element here. Living demon hunters exist as an order known as the Dark Embrace in the present wandering Felwood and haunting the ruins below Darkshore as ghosts with nothing but room to be developed and expanded upon. If there is a demonic presence involved with us going into the past of Draenor before it was broken, they could be leading the vanguard in more ways than one in the story, needed so badly in the conflict they agree to open up their knowledge to certain expanded races. This is probably going to be a more radical and novel collection of varying gameplay concepts than many are giving it credit for. The sky is the limit.
    So we're going to have DH ghosts training us to become Demon Hunters? C'mon.

There's also that little issue with Warlocks becoming more like Demon Hunters every expansion. Demonology could be inching more towards the DH concept than we realize, especially given that Blizzard has to do something with Dark Apotheosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Demon hunters are from Azeroth, not Draenor.
    Something like that, yeah.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

There's also that little issue with Warlocks becoming more like Demon Hunters every expansion. Demonology could be inching more towards the DH concept than we realize, especially given that Blizzard has to do something with Dark Apotheosis.
    When there's a lock spec that is actually melee, with actual warglaives, and actual night elves, I'll believe you. In lore, locks just copied meta, because it's powerful and they are powerful casters. Demon Hunter != Warlock. Nothing in common with a melee fighting night elf.

Quote Originally Posted by m777 View Post
    No its will be Blademaster

- - - Updated - - -

you are delusional its time to admit you lost the new expansion is WoD like it or hate it

admit now its will only ease your defeat once blizzard say it in blizzcon
    Which probably means it will be

1. Filled with BC Loyalists who will make the x-pack shit thanks to their rose tented glasses.
    2. As horrid as BC was because Blizzard will try to cater to the aforementioned BC Loyalists.

I don't know about anyone else, but I smell Cata 2.0 around the corner. I just hope I'm wrong ... >.O Cause Cata was worse than BC ever was, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    When there's a lock spec that is actually melee, with actual warglaives, and actual night elves, I'll believe you. In lore, locks just copied meta, because it's powerful and they are powerful casters. Demon Hunter != Warlock. Nothing in common with a melee fighting night elf.
    Except their abilities.

Honestly, all it would take is to have Dark Apotheosis be melee demon with warglaives and evasion.

Playstyle of the DH right there.