Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Eredar for the horde and high elves for the alliance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Sure, or maybe it'll be the new Lost Vikings game. Think before you post?
    Didn't you mean:"Think before you randomly guess like everyone else" ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Jesus fuck what are those things!? They look like monsters from that Super Mario Brothers movie.
    A heathen, Burn him!

(The Dark Crystal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Crystal)

15+ Year Old Account
    Easy to believe if you want WoW: Dr. Who, easy to ignore if you don't.

Look at that guy's leak. He claims Grommash would be renamed to Grommash for legal reasons with Honda. That's absolute BS. He claims Reforging will no longer require the item for Transmogrification.

Obviously he found the trademark yesterday and then came up with an elaborate troll since we didn't know of the TM yet.
    The guy was obviously French and not primarily an English speaker (quote came from someone at Versailles, plus the syntax on his writing) - that line about reforge/transmog could refer to two separate items: a change coming to Reforging (because I have to go and reforge literally half my gear every time I get a new piece) and Transmog no longer requiring you to keep an item to transmog into it.

I can actually see the Grom thing. I've found more than a couple trademarks over the name Grom from over the years. If they're going to be making physical merchandise, I expect they'll probably want to swap to using Grommash instead of Grom (and I think there has been a Grom toy that was labelled as Grommash, but I might be thinking of another orc toy).
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Reroll Druid. Would make sense that someone filled the power vacuum in the outlands.
    Everyone always says reroll druid. I can be a moonkin. It just reuses the ogre skeleton in the game.
    And fyi, I've had a druid since BC. (He was my main during WotLK and Cata). I also have moonkin form glyphed because it's just so poorly done and goofy looking.
    I also do not enjoy playing druids (besides resto), and have abandoned mine for shamans and monks since they can do everything a druid can, but better.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Jesus fuck what are those things!? They look like monsters from that Super Mario Brothers movie.
    they are what the arrakoa are based off of. they are from a classic fantasy movie called the dark crystal made by jim henson the same guy behind the muppets and fraggle rock
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Would love to see a variety of orcs, like red ones or brown ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Everyone always says reroll druid. I can be a moonkin. It just reuses the ogre skeleton in the game.
    And fyi, I've had a druid since BC. (He was my main during WotLK and Cata). I also have moonkin form glyphed because it's just so poorly done and goofy looking.
    I also do not enjoy playing druids (besides resto), and have abandoned mine for shamans and monks since they can do everything a druid can, but better.
    Its not hard to fall short if you compare one to the overlapping benefits of two.

Just something that came to mind when I flew over this incredibly boring thread.

Let's say Blizzard actually made the choice to make more of the existing races available for both factions, just to avoid doing entirely new races while being busy with redoing old models. Like, Horde gets an Alliance race or two and vice verse. I could see that happening for Draenei and Blood Elves at least, probably with a different name. Those races might just be the "20 - 25%" margin of the new player models which are assumed done.

And bam they avoid controversy about why only a few races are finished and these awesome new models being faction-exclusive in one clever move. They probably couldn't ask for a better solution.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Ogres, of course! They're native to Draenor and mesh so well with Orcs and Goblins alike.
    Except they look like shit and few players are likely to be interested in playing one.

Easy to believe if you want WoW: Dr. Who, easy to ignore if you don't.

Look at that guy's leak. He claims Grommash would be renamed to Grommash for legal reasons with Honda. That's absolute BS. He claims Reforging will no longer require the item for Transmogrification.

Obviously he found the trademark yesterday and then came up with an elaborate troll since we didn't know of the TM yet.
    Emm, no. His thread was from 2 days ago, where people were still talking trademarks. Furthermore, the very same name, and the whole time travelling deal, is from yet another source than the Mmo-Champ guy, some kind of Chinese leaker. So we have two sources who both tell of Grom, but the time travelling part is from the Chinese guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yep his name was grizzik and he was in beyond the dark portal

"Grizzik was an arakkoa living in Terokkar Forest who allied himself with the Sons of Lothar against the Horde for what they did to his race. After the Alliance Expedition arrived on Draenor, Grizzik noticed them and followed the expedition in secret. On the Night Allerian Stronghold was built, Grizzik was caught spying on them. When he was tied up by the high elves, Danath Trollbane and Talthressar questioned him and he claimed he was not there to attack. Danath was surprised that he could speak their language and Grizzik told them that he learns fast. After releasing him because Danath didn’t believe he was of any harm, Grizzik agreed to lead the Alliance troops to Auchindoun, where the orcs took refuge, and introduced them to the Auchenai priest Nemuraan. While he looked frightened by the draenei he was dangerous in battle. Grizzik showed his true abilities when he fought the orcs alongside the Alliance races. He slid the throat of an orc and blinded a second one with its beak.[1]

After discovering where Ner’zhul had gone to, Grizzik was more than willing to lead them to the Black Temple. When Danath’s forces were camped at the start of Shadowmoon Valley, Kurdran took Grizzik on Sky'ree to Turalyon where he led them to Danath.[2] It's unknown if he survived the destruction of Draenor."
    Wow, so Grizzik really was quite an important character too. I guess Arakkoas could have their racial leader in Grizzik then. Not going to lie, I actually thought Arakkoas was just some WoW-only creature, but this has got me pretty optimistic about the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Except they look like shit and few players are likely to be interested in playing one.
    Ogres have been one of the most requested races after TBC first introduced new races. They are very popular, and furthermore they're absolutely beautiful.

No new race.
    No new class.
    Redo to crafting/trade skills
    Enhancements to Reforge/Transmog
    New Player Models by end of expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    assuming they wouldnt get a model update which we all know they will.

and many players are interested in one, they have constantly been near the top in terms of popularity in polls. they were never near the most popular choices of things like pandaren or blood elves but they are far from unwanted
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

How dare you!

Ethreal or Arrakoa would be dope if they actually do new races. Please no ogres.

Probably will just be new racial models though.

No more new races, I reckon a new class yea, but not both.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Didn't you mean:"Think before you randomly guess like everyone else" ?
    No, I meant connect your thoughts to something. There are a thousand reasons why it would be legitimate. How is the criteria for a stupid HS game any different? Plus it's too early for that. Plus...I'm not going to spend all night typing reason after reason. You can read the thread(s) instead. See you Friday!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    So, let's assume Warlords of Draenor is the new expansion, let's assume blizzard does add two new playable races. What would they be? Ethreal? Arrakoa?

Sexy Robots?
    Updated player models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay. My feelings are hurt. Educate yourself and see the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    assuming they wouldnt get a model update which we all know they will.

and many players are interested in one, they have constantly been near the top in terms of popularity in polls. they were never near the most popular choices of things like pandaren or blood elves but they are far from unwanted
    How much exactly could they polish the ogre model so it doesn't look like a fat turd ?!

I seriously doubt ogres are more popular than naga or ethereals.