Wait a minute... What about Azeroth B?

So, basically, the explanation for WoD is that Warcraft now has multiple universes. So, I get that we're going to "Draenor B" and not our Outland... But... Why did the Iron Horde even have to come to our "Azeroth A" when they could go to their own current version of Azeroth, which would get Garrosh out of our hair, and he could conquer a world with... A lot less defending it. I mean, think about it, before Goblins started getting big, before Orgrimmar was fortified, before Orgrimmar was FOUNDED.... Wouldn't it be a hell of a lot easier to create a new world for the Iron Horde in the alternate universe? Hell, maybe they would stand a chance against the Burning Legion. Good on 'em. Why come back? Um.

Those people didn't fvck with him - Azeroth A did.

The Patient
    Azeroth B never did anything to him, Azeroth A did. And he's mad at Azeroth A.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    So, basically, the explanation for WoD is that Warcraft now has multiple universes. So, I get that we're going to "Draenor B" and not our Outland... But... Why did the Iron Horde even have to come to our "Azeroth A" when they could go to their own current version of Azeroth, which would get Garrosh out of our hair, and he could conquer a world with... A lot less defending it. I mean, think about it, before Goblins started getting big, before Orgrimmar was fortified, before Orgrimmar was FOUNDED.... Wouldn't it be a hell of a lot easier to create a new world for the Iron Horde in the alternate universe? Hell, maybe they would stand a chance against the Burning Legion. Good on 'em. Why come back? Um.
    I see what you're saying. I imagine it's because Garrosh is particularly vindictive towards our Azeroth. He doesn't want a different Azeroth to conquer, he wants to get revenge on the same Thrall, Varian, Horde, and Alliance that got the best of him.

in a word revenge

Actually it wouldn't be easier to invade Azreoth B. For all we know, humans still have 7 kingdoms allied with the elves and dwarves. Plus they no longer have the means to get to Azeroth B as Khadgar has prolly uncovered medivh's possesion, so no portal to Azeroth B.

The next expansion after WoD, in which the legion won and take over Azeroth, and tries to get to us trough another portal or something like that

We can then see, what our world would look like, if it were the living hell
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*