Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Guess:

If the new Draenor expansion is indeed exploring more of Outlands and expanding on its lore then it makes sense that the Naga would be the new race. My theory is they will go the Panda route with Naga and have them neutral to start but eventually ending as either Alliance or Horde. The naga lore/models are already pretty developed as is so the transition to playable race would be a really simple one. Add in Visual Updates for all the current race models and that's your "hook" to go along with a possible Illidan return/Outland 2.0 expansion. =P

Either way i'm excited. Lots of good lore to work with and memorable characters and places to revisit in a new light.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yes, the arrakoa were also decimated along with the draenei when the orcs became under the demon blood so they hate the orcs more than anything, turalyon and alleria captured an arrakoa spying on them and when they told him they were there to fight the orcs they all teamed up.

also all the arrakoa who are good are now allies with the alliance and the naaru and follow the light so they could even bring them in during present time if they need to
    Oh wow, didn't know this. I'd absolutely love Arakkoas for Alliance. Ogres and Arakkoas would definitely be the best set of new races we'd ever have gotten, at least in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Ogre for the Horde.
    High Elves for the Alliance.
    I like this selection best. Etherals for alliance wouldnt be bad either if highelves dont make it.
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Ogre for the Horde.
    High Elves for the Alliance.
    Sounds pretty ideal to me. Although many would argue it would be a huge cop-out for the latter. /shrug

Deleted
    The new Heathstone Expansion.
    Doesn't sound like a wow game expansion

Burning Crusade/Wrath of the Lichking/Cataclysm/Mists of Pandaria/Warlords of Endor

Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    arakkoa? fucking bird people, you kiddin'? and horde gets awesome ogres? no way, faction imbalance is bad enough as is.

ethereals for alliance if horde gets ogres.
    But there's not a single bird race that's playable in any game. And goddammit I wanna be a bird-man.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    My Guess:

If the new Draenor expansion is indeed exploring more of Outlands and expanding on its lore then it makes sense that the Naga would be the new race. My theory is they will go the Panda route with Naga and have them neutral to start but eventually ending as either Alliance or Horde. The naga lore/models are already pretty developed as is so the transition to playable race would be a really simple one. Add in Visual Updates for all the current race models and that's your "hook" to go along with a possible Illidan return/Outland 2.0 expansion. =P

Either way i'm excited. Lots of good lore to work with and memorable characters and places to revisit in a new light.
    Blizzard already said they dont want to do another neutral race so I really doubt naga will be neutral if playable at all (it would be tedious figuring out how pants and boots are gonna look on the lower half of all nagas).
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

being completely honest it sounds more like a series of TCG than a new expansion.

Ogre has very high chances.

Ogres are a strong if not guaranteed race for the horde.

which leaves whatever race blizzard thinks will fit the allies, the Etherals being the alliance's goblins sounds cool. or the Arrakoa, always did like the way they look, a revamp is needed of course. of course if the high elf fan boys want them instead I can sit here laughing at them settling for reskins, no take backs.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Oh wow, didn't know this. I'd absolutely love Arakkoas for Alliance. Ogres and Arakkoas would definitely be the best set of new races we'd ever have gotten, at least in my opinion.
    yep his name was grizzik and he was in beyond the dark portal

"Grizzik was an arakkoa living in Terokkar Forest who allied himself with the Sons of Lothar against the Horde for what they did to his race. After the Alliance Expedition arrived on Draenor, Grizzik noticed them and followed the expedition in secret. On the Night Allerian Stronghold was built, Grizzik was caught spying on them. When he was tied up by the high elves, Danath Trollbane and Talthressar questioned him and he claimed he was not there to attack. Danath was surprised that he could speak their language and Grizzik told them that he learns fast. After releasing him because Danath didn’t believe he was of any harm, Grizzik agreed to lead the Alliance troops to Auchindoun, where the orcs took refuge, and introduced them to the Auchenai priest Nemuraan. While he looked frightened by the draenei he was dangerous in battle. Grizzik showed his true abilities when he fought the orcs alongside the Alliance races. He slid the throat of an orc and blinded a second one with its beak.[1]

After discovering where Ner’zhul had gone to, Grizzik was more than willing to lead them to the Black Temple. When Danath’s forces were camped at the start of Shadowmoon Valley, Kurdran took Grizzik on Sky'ree to Turalyon where he led them to Danath.[2] It's unknown if he survived the destruction of Draenor."
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Throw evil nurses in the mix, and im sold.

OT: I would guess that IF WoD is true, new races will be draenor natives. Im not sure etherals were there before ner'zhul blew it, so i wouldnt count them in. Other than that ogres, arrakoa, and even sporelings are possibility.
    Sexy robot nurses. I'm like yes. Cool. Awesome. And so I had a brief mess in my pants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    But there's not a single bird race that's playable in any game. And goddammit I wanna be a bird-man.
    Reroll Druid. Would make sense that someone filled the power vacuum in the outlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    The new Heathstone Expansion.
    Doesn't sound like a wow game expansion
    Sure, or maybe it'll be the new Lost Vikings game. Think before you post?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's truly pre-blown up Outland(s) then the native races make most sense. My bet is on Orcs and Draenei.

Druids; boomkin & flightform in or glyphed in Tier 11. You are welcome

-Bob Marley

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    You know just as little as we other people, you just choose to ignore the leaks. The leaks were posted 2 days ago, which means before the trademark, it's unignorable.
    Easy to believe if you want WoW: Dr. Who, easy to ignore if you don't.

Look at that guy's leak. He claims Grommash would be renamed to Grommash for legal reasons with Honda. That's absolute BS. He claims Reforging will no longer require the item for Transmogrification.

Obviously he found the trademark yesterday and then came up with an elaborate troll since we didn't know of the TM yet.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buhrag View Post
    I don't think ogres will be a playable race, mainly because of the size difference between ogres and other playable races
    Lore-wise Taurens are bigger than Ogres, check wowpedia

10+ Year Old Account
    I want me some Skeksis!!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    I want me some Skeksis!!
    Jesus fuck what are those things!? They look like monsters from that Super Mario Brothers movie.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)