I wonder what will happen to the big garrison button

You know, the one attached to your mini-map. It's kind of in the way and it really won't serve a purpose in the new expansion.

I'm no expert on these things, but I have an inkling of a thought that maybe possibly potentially it might go away. Maybe.

But I don't know, Blizzard are usually idiots like that.

I forgot that thing existed since addons already turn it off.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

7+ Year Old Account
    It will still stay in the game but only will be used in draenor, people will still be going there for profession leveling and those new folks joining in also.

It will turn into a Class Order button where you keep track of your followers probably.

It will probably just only activate if you are in Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by chase123 View Post
    It will turn into a Class Order button where you keep track of your followers probably.
    Exactly, since we will still have followers (champions) in the new expack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably this; they could integrate champion assignments and garrison missions into the same UI: one tab for your champions in Legion, one for your champion assignments, one for your garrison missions, and one for your followers, but only champion assignments will have a popup on completion anymore.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Yep. I'm sure it'll still have the Garrison stuff in there, but you'd have to select it. It'll be set to the class order stuff by default.

10+ Year Old Account
    It won't have Class Order stuff. I can say no more about it, though.

I don't think the class order champions will need a constant UI like followers, it sounded a lot like they were going to have fewer missions and would return less frequently so they didnt need babysitting (and then would require your direct aid to finish a task).

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    It will still stay in the game but only will be used in draenor, people will still be going there for profession leveling and those new folks joining in also.
    Yep, it'll only show up in Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it goes away.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll stick around and remind you that your Garrison still exists and you've yet to claim your reward from the last critical Draenor mission you sent your followers on... to clean the Garrison lavvy.