Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    The Patient LaCorpse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    225

    Seven Days Till Blizzcon!

    7 DAYS TILL BLIZZCON!!

    What are your hopes and dreams for next week's blizzcon?
    I know that we will see all the new details next week but come on, who can resist guessing and dreaming about what we'll see at this year's blizzcon.




    Me, personally.. I don't really have any expectations, but I HOPE to see at lease ONE model update preview, that would make me happy! How about you guys?
    Last edited by LaCorpse; 2013-11-02 at 03:50 AM.

  2. #2
    my hopes are that i will catch everything on youtube a week later...

    lol

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Bloodsail Admiral Konata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Badlands
    Posts
    1,103
    Gotta find a livestream to watch.

  5. #5
    The Patient LaCorpse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafron View Post
    Dance studio.
    Oh happy day, will be the one that we see Dance Studio!
    My Human priest would be ecstatic!

  6. #6
    Pretty sure there's already one of these threads.
    And by "pretty sure" I mean "There is".
    The Abbot at first tried to console Pai Mei, only to find Pai Mei was... inconsolable.

  7. #7
    Warlock Fourth spec! (Demonhunter~)

  8. #8
    The Patient LaCorpse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Pretty sure there's already one of these threads.
    And by "pretty sure" I mean "There is".
    I'm pretty sure there is some one in every thread that brings up the likeliness of another thread with similarities.
    and by "pretty sure", I mean "There is".



    Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Warlock Fourth spec! (Demonhunter~)
    I dunno how I feel about fourth specs..

  9. #9
    Pretty sure there's already one of these threads.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LaCorpse View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is some one in every thread that brings up the likeliness of another thread with similarities.
    and by "pretty sure", I mean "There is".
    So then if you understand there is a problem with duplicate threads, why did you not use the search function prior to cluttering the forum with an additional thread about Blizzcon speculation?
    The Abbot at first tried to console Pai Mei, only to find Pai Mei was... inconsolable.

  11. #11
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,188
    Warlords of Draenor has a lot of potential to me.

    I'll be excited to see who the Warlords are, and see everyone's face when I'm right that "Time travel" was a mis-translation of "Timewalking"
    Unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

    If you dislike where WoW is headed in your mind, quit. Really. Sitting around complaining about "promises" that may or may not have been made isn't doing anything to help your cause. It's just making you look more and more like the constantly complaining and perpetually offended.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Tchoo tchoo motherfuckers.

  13. #13
    The Patient LaCorpse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    So then if you understand there is a problem with duplicate threads, why did you not use the search function prior to cluttering the forum with an additional thread about Blizzcon speculation?
    I searched for a blizzcon count down thread.. you know to count down the days and such.


    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Warlords of Draenor has a lot of potential to me.

    I'll be excited to see who the Warlords are, and see everyone's face when I'm right that "Time travel" was a mis-translation of "Timewalking"

    I wonder how time travel would work if this is true.

  14. #14
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,188
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Dat Garrosh takes on a whole new meaning tonight...
    Unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

    If you dislike where WoW is headed in your mind, quit. Really. Sitting around complaining about "promises" that may or may not have been made isn't doing anything to help your cause. It's just making you look more and more like the constantly complaining and perpetually offended.

  15. #15
    The Patient LaCorpse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

    Not sure if I wanna click. HACKER!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by LaCorpse View Post
    I searched for a blizzcon count down thread.. you know to count down the days and such.
    Oh, my apologies then.
    The Abbot at first tried to console Pai Mei, only to find Pai Mei was... inconsolable.

  17. #17
    The Patient LaCorpse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Oh, my apologies then.
    Its not an active thread anyways.. 4 weeks to go? Its only one now. LOL.

    Go bother the people who made multiple Dreanor threads. For real.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by LaCorpse View Post
    Its not an active thread anyways.. 4 weeks to go? Its only one now. LOL.

    Go bother the people who made multiple Dreanor threads. For real.


    I would, but the mods are already working on closing and condensing them, and there are too many too far gone to try and reign in.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2013-11-02 at 03:41 AM.
    The Abbot at first tried to console Pai Mei, only to find Pai Mei was... inconsolable.

  19. #19
    is the only way to watch it live by livestream or blizzstream? and will there be any videos put up afterwards?

  20. #20
    Immortal Arbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    7,141
    Quote Originally Posted by LaCorpse View Post
    Its not an active thread anyways.. 4 weeks to go? Its only one now. LOL.

    Go bother the people who made multiple Dreanor threads. For real.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post23197346

    This one started earlier today, as the mods would say plz look before creating a thread regardless if it isn't active, it was created today.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    is the only way to watch it live by livestream or blizzstream? and will there be any videos put up afterwards?
    You can watch it on Direct TV, but it is 50 dollars.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •