Caverns of Time - Still a thing?

With all of this "Warriors of Draenor" stuff going on, I just wonder how, if at all, will the Caverns of Time play a role? If this does come to term, do you think the possibility of all, or most of the raids be part of the Caverns of Time? Or are the Dragons being zapped of their power make CoT useless to us now?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful.

For whatever reason it seems the Timeless Isle is the key piece to the idea of Time Travel beyond Azeroth.

The CoT can only reach times on Azeroth.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Caverns of Time instances have always been used to set the timeline right and protect Azeroth from the Legion. I have a feeling that IF the next expac has us going back in time, and to Draenor with the Alliance Expedition, it is to probably save Turalyon and his crew from imminent destruction caused by some greater entity messing with the timeline with the goal of Azeroth succumbing to the Legion.

We will need Turalyon to fight off the Legion. If someone really wants the Burning Legion to win, they will need to prevent Turalyon and crew from surviving long enough to make it back to Azeroth.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin View Post
    Caverns of Time instances have always been used to set the timeline right and protect Azeroth from the Legion. I have a feeling that IF the next expac has us going back in time, and to Draenor with the Alliance Expedition, it is to probably save Turalyon and his crew from imminent destruction caused by some greater entity messing with the timeline with the goal of Azeroth succumbing to the Legion.

We will need Turalyon to fight off the Legion. If someone really wants the Burning Legion to win, they will need to prevent Turalyon and crew from surviving long enough to make it back to Azeroth.
    What greater entity? Will we have to kill Murozond.... again....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

IF we go back in time, then there will be a reason for it. Time travel is frowned upon because of the nature of what changing the past can do. HOWEVER, we have gone back when we had to fix an altered timeline. If we go back again, this time to right after the Second War, then it will most likely be to fix an altered timeline.

Could we have experienced an altered time-line? What if Garrosh had gone back in time and altered something? He had Goblins working for him, they could have gotten him time-travel gear so we may need to go back and fix something. This is all pulled out of my ass by the way. Lol