Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Because Intim Shout with its 90s CD isnt comparable. The stuns are, so I removed one of them by placing them on the same talent tier. Post changes here wars would have 1 stun, shockwave or stormbolt, 1 aoe fear, and 1 interrupt.
    Not comparable because its a 90sec cd ok.....
    Blind has been removed from the game. 2min cd single target
    Blinding Light has been removed from the game. 2min cd lasts 6 secs
    Sticking with
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    has little to much bias in it.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    <snip>
    Not to mention it doesn't break on damage, either...

I'll have to agree with your last statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Syh View Post
    Not to mention it doesn't break on damage, either...

I'll have to agree with your last statement.
    That's a bug if you haven't realized still. I agree though that rogues should keep blind.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Because Intim Shout with its 90s CD isnt comparable. The stuns are, so I removed one of them by placing them on the same talent tier. Post changes here wars would have 1 stun, shockwave or stormbolt, 1 aoe fear, disarm and 1 interrupt.

- - - Updated - - -

All I get from this post is you're a rogue. Change is coming.
    I play a warrior actually. If you're currently having trouble with rogues as a warrior, it's a definite l2p issue.
    Rogues won't change in the manner you've suggested since it's been the same since Vanilla pretty much.

Kidney shot is already a what, 20 second cd and costs combo points? Seems pretty balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    That's a bug if you haven't realized still. I agree though that rogues should keep blind.
    Of course... a bug that's persisted for months and hasn't even been attempted to be fixed.
    Last edited by Syh; 2013-11-02 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syh View Post
    Of course... a bug that's persisted for months and hasn't even been attempted to be fixed.
    Yup. Like a million and one other bugs like vanish that was bugged for nigh on 7 years. Or jump charging which was broken for 9. If you haven't noticed, the fear bug extends to priests, warlocks and paladin too.

That doesn't mean something as stupid as "intimidating shout should be removed". It means intimidating shout should be fixed to once again break on ANY damage outside of bloodbath or deep wound ticks.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Because Sap ---> Cheap ----> Blind is way to easy and way too powerful of an opener for a single class. Too many instant CCs. Rogues have so much CC they just hold blind until someone trinkets. They can stand to lose it.
    Lol really? You know blind is a single target fear that breaks on any damage instantly (not like warrior fear) and that roots a target in place, it also requires melee range?

The warrior fear is way better then that, its a extremly bad cc.

for once til a point i agree with Korgoth all the CC;s needs to be looked at and something needs to be done but seriously mon i know u;re a warrior but why you hate the rogues so much those timers on rogue stuns and no more blind u sure wish to much from santa this year . Like i said i;m totally up for changes and i sure hope for new things in the new xpac to make pvp more enjoyable cuz what MoP did so far is horrible

10+ Year Old Account
    So Blizzard wants to change CC to make PVP less retarded. They could start with the following:

All previously spammable CC, Poly/Fear/Cyclone/Hiber... now has a 20s CD.

Cheapshot now has a 20s CD.
    Kidneyshot now has a 40s CD.
    Shockwave and Stormbolt are now both on Tier 6 in the talent Tree.
    Fists of Fury now only stuns on the first hit.
    Paralytic Poison no longer stuns.
    Counterspell can now only interrupt and no longer silences.
    Interrupts, Disarms, Silences and Roots now last at most 4s and cannot be modified.

Disorienting Roar has been removed from the game.
    Blind has been removed from the game.
    Disrupting Shout has been removed from the game.
    Freeze has been removed from the game.
    Blood Horror has been removed from the game.
    Scatter Shot has been removed from the game.
    Blinding Light has been removed from the game.
    Dragon's Breath has been removed from the game.

All Knockback effects now displace a max distance of 10 yrds.
    All slows are now capped at 50%.
    All CC now breaks on a target if that target takes damage equal to 40%+ of their health.
    All AOE fears now have a 90s CD.
    All fears now path target directly away from the caster and the target will stop moving when it can no longer move at that angle.
    All CC now has a check performed 0.5s after landing, and if an effect is present that would negate that CC being applied, the CC is removed. (The Spell Reflect Clause)

What other CC changes can we come up with!
    What a surprise. A warrior asking for every other class (especially rogues) to be nerfed except warriors. Nice try.

Might as well remove charge stun and storm bolt and make shockwave prot only. Remove mass reflect, disrupting shout, and make warrior fear 5 min cd.
    Last edited by Illiterate; 2013-11-03 at 06:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    While I find most of these ideas plausible, I just hope HOLINKA!, our master PvP "expert", says the satisfying words at Blizzcon.

But if ya take ma blinding light, I want repentance back!

Just make all CC that makes you lose control of your character 10s duration maximum and have a 1min CD. It should be a tactical decision to use it, not a fucking spammable ability, and certainly not something your pet should be able to cast endlessly with no CD (looking at those bloody warlock pets and their charm spell).

CC in WoW at the moment is completely retarded and broken.

Deleted
    Already been said, but still have to add my two cents: the list above cuts CC from every other class but the warrior.

But, given the threads I've read thus far from the OP, I find this no surprise. Yeah, there are few proposed changes to warriors as well but they don't really change the important things. I find particularly interesting the fact that warrior would be the only class to keep two separate diminishing returns for stuns.

Also, given the reference point of the current season, warriors are hardly in a bad place right now. Should this set of suggestions implemented on top of the current situation, it would be really bad in terms of class balance. Unless you are a warrior, of course.

So Blizzard wants to change CC to make PVP less retarded. They could start with the following:

All previously spammable CC, Poly/Fear/Cyclone/Hiber... now has a 20s CD.

Cheapshot now has a 20s CD.
    Kidneyshot now has a 40s CD.
    Shockwave and Stormbolt are now both on Tier 6 in the talent Tree.
    Fists of Fury now only stuns on the first hit.
    Paralytic Poison no longer stuns.
    Counterspell can now only interrupt and no longer silences.
    Interrupts, Disarms, Silences and Roots now last at most 4s and cannot be modified.

Disorienting Roar has been removed from the game.
    Blind has been removed from the game.
    Disrupting Shout has been removed from the game.
    Freeze has been removed from the game.
    Blood Horror has been removed from the game.
    Scatter Shot has been removed from the game.
    Blinding Light has been removed from the game.
    Dragon's Breath has been removed from the game.

All Knockback effects now displace a max distance of 10 yrds.
    All slows are now capped at 50%.
    All CC now breaks on a target if that target takes damage equal to 40%+ of their health.
    All AOE fears now have a 90s CD.
    All fears now path target directly away from the caster and the target will stop moving when it can no longer move at that angle.
    All CC now has a check performed 0.5s after landing, and if an effect is present that would negate that CC being applied, the CC is removed. (The Spell Reflect Clause)

What other CC changes can we come up with!
    FoF is a bit tricky, due to how horrible dodge and parry are right now i would suggest FoF only stunning once in its duration opposed to just the first tick.

I would keep scatter for hunters and remove some of the other excess CC like binding shot.

I would increase disarms and roots to 6 seconds.

Give ferals their instant cyclone back with a decent CD on it.

Remove Capacitor totem from shamans, either give enh Wolf stun back or give both ele and enh a viable stun. ( but something low in duration)

Possibly remove Rets kick and remove the talent to reduce their stuns CD. But also lower or remove other stuns to make Rets stand out.

Curious how warriors felt about knockdown.

"List of ways to remove rogues from the game"

Ya, no thanks buddy.