Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    ...yawn. What was the point of this thread exactly?

We won't know anything final either way until Blizzcon.

You really think Boubouille would risk posting this on the front page of this site 1 week prior to Blizzcon if it wasn't true?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    Reaper of Souls, Diablo 3 expansion.
    Legacy of the Void, StarCraft 2 expansion.
    Warlords of Draenor, Hearthstone expansion.
    The Dark Below, World of Warcraft expansion.
    It's still trademark.
    Warlords trademark has tablet PC's and mobile phones under it, Dark has not.
    You do realize Mobile Armory is a part of WoW right? and you use that on.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    you're a gentleman and a scholar.
    DeMatha? lol

I'm still hoping for TDB eventually, I always felt it would be a better lead-up to the Legion, and wrapping up stories left from Cata, which are still fresh in our minds.

Still so down for WoD, but we'll see friday!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    OP, let's just say in a week you're proven wrong, and it is the expansion? will you make a thread saying sorry you were wrong? Will you make two threads? or will you, just like most of the people who are convinced the Dark Below is the expansion, never talk about it again when they are proved wrong.
    The Dark Below is Titan, we already know that.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    Also why you jump on a domain name - reaperofsouls.com

Someone else has the address and is now selling it and able to make a hefty buck off of something that costs them less than $10.
    I think it's funny that people think that blizzard not owning most of their product domain names, and they happen to own Warlords of Draenor means it's not a WoW expansion.

The fact is people try to snipe domain names all the time to make money off it from people who want it more, this sort of shit happens with celebrities all the time.

Case and point, your post Travio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also why you jump on a domain name - reaperofsouls.com

Someone else has the address and is now selling it and able to make a hefty buck off of something that costs them less than $10.
    Don't all WoW xpacs have there own pages on Battle Net like Cata & MoP did?.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Don't all WoW xpacs have there own pages on Battle Net like Cata & MoP did?.
    They do indeed - an URL would just need to redirect to one of those pages. (I also poked around, nothing online for anything related to Warlords yet.)
    They don't need the old addresses anymore, because they're not current and being advertised. New players don't even know Wrath or Cataclysm existed anymore - they just know that there's WoW and Mists.

Also:

Let's say that..

All of Draenor is pretty much already explored and drifiting in Twisting Nether?
    [IMG]Map Snip[/IMG]

Now who want's to play thru level 90 to 100 content in Outland just in the past? O.O Or whatever people believe.
    Because this is all of Azeroth, right?
    Last edited by Travio; 2013-11-02 at 07:37 AM.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Let's say that..

All of Draenor is pretty much already explored and drifiting in Twisting Nether?

Now who want's to play thru level 90 to 100 content in Outland just in the past? O.O Or whatever people believe.
    My interest in doing that is about zero.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am still hoping WE ALL get to be really surprised when they announce it at Blizzcon. I wanna have that gobsmacked moment when watching the stream

They do indeed - an URL would just need to redirect to one of those pages. (I also poked around, nothing online for anything related to Warlords yet.)
    They don't need the old addresses anymore, because they're not current and being advertised. New players don't even know Wrath or Cataclysm existed anymore - they just know that there's WoW and Mists.

Also:

Because this is all of Azeroth, right?
    I'm guessing you're not familiar with the TC.. I'll just say that you're wasting your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    It has tablet pc's and mobiles under it because of the wow app most likely.
    Wow app has been around before Mists of Pandaria, still that didn't have that under it's trademark.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    I'm guessing you're not familiar with the TC.. I'll just say that you're wasting your time.
    There's a reason I hate half the people on the internet. I'm guessing he's probably as stubborn as my friends who refuse to believe Card is getting no more money dorectly out of the Ender's Game movie than he already has.

Wow app has been around before Mists of Pandaria, still that didn't have that under it's trademark.
    And they've decided to update it for the next one. Tough luck on your failed ideas.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

There's a reason I hate half the people on the internet. I'm guessing he's probably as stubborn as my friends who refuse to believe Card is getting no more money dorectly out of the Ender's Game movie than he already has.

And they've decided to update it for the next one. Tough luck on your failed ideas.
    Well that's sorta my point. Just look at his thread creation history and you won't really be "hating" him, per se, unless you're just evil :P.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Well that's sorta my point. Just look at his thread creation history and you won't really be "hating" him, per se, unless you're just evil :P.
    Pure Neutral Evil, sir.

Reaper of Souls, Diablo 3 expansion.
    Legacy of the Void, StarCraft 2 expansion.
    Warlords of Draenor, Hearthstone expansion.
    The Dark Below, World of Warcraft expansion.
    It's still trademark.
    Warlords trademark has tablet PC's and mobile phones under it, Dark has not.
    Ye totally plausible that they just registered the expansion for a game that isn't even in open beta yet.

Denial to the max.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

15+ Year Old Account
    I also bet that Warlords of Dreanor is a HS deck/xpac or something.

I'm guessing he's probably as stubborn as my friends who refuse to believe Card is getting no more money dorectly out of the Ender's Game movie than he already has.
    OT but... I don't refuse to believe that, he's a producer and he owns the base IP, of course he's getting profit sharing. I'm just not foolish enough to think that boycotting a movie that I really want to see is the way to go about supporting my values.

Put it this way, back when the Bush v Kerry race was on, I was 16 and petulant, and my Dad, being a staunch conservative, decided we as a family would not be using Heinz ketchup anymore, because some of that money went to support John Kerry. I decided to start pointing out how just about any purchase could be shown to support a particular political party if you actually THINK about it for a second. To be an ass, I showed him how his BMW purchases were probably supporting local democrats =D

For me, it boils down to: Money recirculates, and in the end if I actually wanted to not support people who I thought had foolish political or ethical values, I'd pretty much have to stop buying things altogether.

Back on topic, while I am a big fan of MMO-Champ, and I do NOT think The Dark Below is the next WoW xpac, nor do I think the website registration or inclusion of the terms mobile app in the trademark has anything to do with it (although the mobile part was at least interesting to me) I still am not sold that it's the next xpac name. I just don't get how they're going to work Draenor back in without losing a lot of players' interest. But, as many have said, we'll see next week.
    Druidjezus' Law: "As the length of any online discussion increases, the probability that [insert any topic here] will be mentioned approaches 1, duh."
    I am the Druid Jesus, and I approve of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    I also bet that Warlords of Dreanor is a HS deck/xpac or something.
    Please tell me that people are joking when they say this. Expansion for a game that's not even gold yet?

Not to mention that the very nature of HS makes ANY xpac unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's say that..

just wondering but how does that look like an entire planet to you? that argument is like people trying to say
    is all of azeroth because thats the map from warcraft 1.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P