casual raider LF adult raiding guild (druid/mage/warrior)

hi, im looking for a casual laid back adult raiding guild, i just got back into wow, and would like to find a guild that have other decent players to raid with. i have a few 90s i would like to xfer. lmk if your guild fits me and post the times and days you guys raid, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by lzyaznusa View Post
    hi, im looking for a casual laid back adult raiding guild, i just got back into wow, and would like to find a guild that have other decent players to raid with. i have a few 90s i would like to xfer. lmk if your guild fits me and post the times and days you guys raid, thank you.

Not sure if we work out but i thought id post!--looking for a Resto Druid!

I am recruiting additional players for our 10 man raiding team, Death Panel an Alliance Guild on Cenarius
    we raid :
    Wed 9p-11p PST (Midnight Start Time EST)
    Fri 9p-12a PST
    Sat 9p-12a PST

You can contact myself Genevri: JoannDaniele#1772
    or our GM Sinkhole/Meatsac

Thank you for your time!

Genevri

Quote Originally Posted by lzyaznusa View Post
    Hi there - BreakingBad - Garona US - Alliance. My husband and I are in our 40's and have been raiding since Vanilla. We just came back to the game about 3 months ago after a 6 month hiatus and have been raiding SoO Flex with our guild for a few weeks now. (We took some time to gear up a lot of members who needed it). We are a casual raiding guild, but we we are looking to complete our rosters so we don't have to use external players weekly. We're mostly there but oddly short on DPS

We are currently recruiting DPS for SoO Flex Raiding.

We raid for 3 hours (2 of the days below weekly):
    - Friday 7pm Server (8pm EST)
    - Saturday 6pm Server (7pm EST)
    - Sunday 5pm Server (6pm EST)

BattleTag: Crianna#1409