Page 10 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    LFR IS NOT THE FUCKING REAL GOD DAMN END GAME....IF YOU THINK YOUR DOING SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU PLAYED LFR ALL THE WAY TO WING FOUR
    You are fucking WRONG! Jesus, blizzard can't make any one happy...they are even helping casuals like you this...YES THIS EXPANSION! And you still aren't happy I have had hours of fun on Time less isles, ganking, rares, and farming coins to try to get burden of insanity, I have had alot of fun joking around in Brawlers guild and just messing about in proving grounds!

Their are so many guilds not even down with 10m Normal SoO, and guilds that won't even bother trying ToT heroic...STILL! So please when you get some actual god damn experience with the real game make a thread like this until then. Quit the bloody game!

This expansion was for casuals blizzard said that already, they did that because everything was to hard in cata and wrath boo-whoo-whoo, because of people like you that gotta bitch about every god damn thing!
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    It's a design flaw that you have too little time to commit ? That's rich. By the way, partaking in endgame casually requires no more than three hours a week if you are willing to put in some social interaction on the side.
    The time required to partake is not the issue, the time prescheduled that you have to partake.. is the issue. And may i ask why are you so aggressive? Does the fact that most people wont schedule a preset time to a video game when there might be a chance they feel like going out instead upset you?
    Last edited by Himora; 2013-11-02 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapporius View Post
    Because of raid leaders in general chat who are asking to overgear everything. Remember "at least T5" for Karazhan pugs?
    i ask for 560+ for flex does that make me an asshole cause I want a quick run :E? when i have 571 ilvl myself ;o

Quote Originally Posted by FissionZero View Post
    Well this shows the 4 year old mentality that you think at. If you have such a wondeful life, why is your version of fun being sat behind a keyboard on a forum calling people morons for commiting a few hours in a week to a raid?

The only person that is sad here, is you. I think you need to re-evaluate your definition of fun, get out and get a real life. You sound completely unhappy in your own life.

I pity you.

OP if the game isn't currently to your satisfaction an you find yourself bored of it, then I would suggest trying another game/hobby. There is alot to do in wow and a great variation, it can get old between patches depending on how fast you go through content but it honestly sounds like you don't enjoy the game anymore whatever aspect of it.
    No it's not fun. I do pity myself, because in life, in game, and here I try to talk sense into people into hoping there is glimmer of life in society.

Alas, I'm always greatly disappointed, and it's frustrating.

I don't know why I care, though.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That's exactly what I've been saying though, that Blizzard need more ways to progress for casual players than JUST raiding. I'm casual now and I still like to raid. Before 5.4, I'd do the odd LFR run but now we have Flex and that's pretty much all I run unless it's a Normal run with my guild. The issue is that it's either raid or nothing.

Honestly, I don't think those devs coming back to WoW means what people seem to think it does. The game won't magically return to what it was in say, TBC. Blizzard still have a design direction they've been going in and we've seen what happens when they change things too drastically, too quickly. Look at the start of Cata. It's like Rob Pardo being back on the team, people think it means the game will revert to a TBC-like state. I don't think it will. He still has to do what the people in charge tell him to do.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm all for some actual challenge in my gaming Particularly leveling, tbh. It's too easy/fast for me right now.
    Leveling is the most horrific part of the game these days, when you have done it countless times, in wow and every other bloody game, if leveling took double or triple the time investment it did now, I literally wouldn't bother playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    Why do you tie difficulty of content with not wanting to schedule around the game? Does casual mean bad in your books? please think about it before responding. You need to understand one thing, an MMO is a game that brings people in from many forms of life, those that are married with kids, those that have no lives and play all day, those that play on weekends, and those that play once a month. The key of the genre is to have enough for every one of those people to have something to do when maxed level, the fact WoW cant do anything other than raiding shows they lack creativity and pretty horrible designers, since the original WoW dev team are long gone. And that is why the games hemmoraging subs, garenteed if there was enough interesting things to do at max level the player base wouldnt be dropping like a sack of bricks. None of that ties to how challenging whatever the content is.
    There is more endgame for casuals in MoP than ever in history of wow.

The fact that you don't either recognize or want to hear it, is a different story.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

well there is always a need of solution for the "casual problem". If Blizz would ever ask you "And what exactly you want to do?" I bet noone could give answer other than "to have everything in game".

What would be the parametres of the content?
    Should it be rehash, or downscale (to not needing rehash)?
    Should it be new?
    Should it force "the hardcore and elitist" players to doing it (ie. reward gear worth in raids)?
    How much time should it take to complete? (10minutes, 1 hour, 1 day)
    Should it be on lockout with actual raids to make it exclusive to non-raiding community?
    what should be the reward? (prestige, exclusive non-raiding gear, pets, mounts, titles, other)
    Should it be repetitive? or just one activity really long (and with savepoints, like looooong questchain per patch)?

If you answer all these and many more questions you should post it to suggestion forum on Blizzard and wait

Creating more casual content =/= making raids/PvP more casual friendly (as mentioned, many people dont find raiding or PvP fun at all)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    farm, Daily Quests (arguably, its more of hardcore content for rep rewards), normal scenarios, pet battles, world bosses, repgrinds.

it really is a lot more than before MoP, but hardly anything exciting (thats why I raid)
    Last edited by Dukenukem; 2013-11-02 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    i ask for 560+ for flex does that make me an asshole cause I want a quick run :E? when i have 571 ilvl myself ;o
    no not really.. but id like to know how can u need flex with 571 ilvl when i dont need it with 566ilvl?(ok i do have one 543 item but too lazy to try replace it with flex and it wouldnt even be enough of an upgrade to get to 567ilvl)

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    I just want them to fix the overall game experience, not just new raids, new continents, shiny new promises. I want them to fix arena and the current leveling EXPERIENCE that feels like a lobotomy without anesthetics, among other things. I want them to understand that cheaply induced sacrifices made for convenience have drastic long-term effects. Mostly though, I want them, the makers of the game, to decide on the identity of World of Warcraft once and for all. Right now it feels like a drunk man on a ship struggling to stay on his feet during a heavy seastorm.
    I totally agree and thinking about more things like Timeless Isle in the future makes me really question them.

The time required to partake is not the issue, the time prescheduled that you have to partake.. is the issue. And may i ask why are you so aggressive?
    Aggressiveness is cool, you can not post on forums without a) thinking all others are idiots b) not doing any incentive to understand other peoples posts c) show you are way better than they are (for whatever reason) and d) use the appropriate language, i.e. insulting and demeaning...

The time required to partake is not the issue, the time prescheduled that you have to partake.. is the issue. And may i ask why are you so aggressive? Does the fact that most people wont schedule a preset time to a video game when there might be a chance they feel like going out instead upset you?
    Doesn't upset anyone. Do what you want in your free time. If you can't play with pre-scheduled time, fine. Just don't demand stuff you guys don't need.

Wait, you get to see the whole instance. Even in LFR. What exactly do you want? There is no more. No heroic raider sees more than you do. That is it. Wth do you want? The only way for you to have amore exciting endgame is... doing stuff that casuals don't do! Ie, organised raids, heroic content.

Seriously, wtf? :P

Well Guess I have to add my input to this because it has been bugging me for the longest time.

LFR, or Looking for Raid as Blizzard calls it, Looking for R-Tards as Trade chat has dubbed it is flat out just stupid. I get that it allows people to see the content, and it allows players to get some gear and do stuff at their own time.

Flex, Honestly I can see the point of flex, good way to test out a new player, help teach strats and keep running bosses until you get it right.

Normal Mode, Feels kinda Just run of the mill, I honestly feel this is where everyone should be.

Heroic mode, Does not feel heroic enough. Honestly Blizzard needs to make this mode, Play right or GTFO. Simple as that. Top guilds on servers get burned out quickly, they ether blaze through Content, and they just get the same gear everyone else gets a few weeks early, or you hit Ragnaros. The Level required is stupid high and few will kill it.

What I feel Blizzard needs to do:
    LFR, Removed ( or reworked because it is just a joke with 15 people Trolling while 10 kill the boss )
    Flex, Scaled up to Normal Mode levels. Meaning make Flex just as hard as current normals
    Normals, Moved to Heroic Levels. Make people earn their gear again. I am sorry but it is a stats symbol to stand in the middle of shrine with your Epic gear/mounts/titles that you know others cant get or wont get for a VERY long time.
    Heroics, Need to be HARD. I am talking, Blood Legion, Paragons, Top guilds taking a month+ to clear. This will make Raiding feel Epic once more.

I honestly Feel a big part of why Raids dont feel epic any more, is simply because of 10mans, There is not really a huge advantage to doing 25mans, But ask any raider who really enjoys Raiding, 25man Just feels epic. You are playing with Chaos, You are now working with 24 other people, who over time will become your friends, Your enemys and some even possibly your family. This is Epic raiding.

Now If you are not a PvE player. Well I guess there is some PvP stuff in the game for you. No idea what it is. Tried it once, was the most repetive thing I have ever done. Level like 10 - 90 bgs = same thing each time. RBG might be different but I dont find PvP in wow to be fun.

On the PvE vs PvP I think Blizzard needs to give us 2 different Trees for PvE and PvP. Time and Time again, you will see a class get Nerfed into the group in PvE because someone used something that Broke PvP and the Boards just exploded with them Crying. I find that to be 100% crap. I am sorry WoW is a PvE Centric game. PvP should never be the for front of what balances the game.

So call me a elitist, Call me a asshole, call me a PvE Noob. Go for it. I know why I play wow, I play the game to do what was meant to be done in it.

The Question is, Do you know why you still play if you hate the game so much?

Also I know Multiple, Ceo, Cto, and Cso who actively raid 12 - 16 hours a week. If you want to do something you find time for it. Be it setting it late at night so you can still live your life, or setting it right when you get home so you are done by dinner. You make it work if you want to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    Yes, it does. A person with lower itemlevel doesn't necessarily make the run go any less smooth.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    No it's not fun. I do pity myself, because in life, in game, and here I try to talk sense into people into hoping there is glimmer of life in society.

Alas, I'm always greatly disappointed, and it's frustrating.

I don't know why I care, though.
    correction you are talking down on people from the high pedestal you have put yourself on coming of as a complete asshole to the majority in this thread.

claiming people are no lifers, working at mc donalds and have no sense of social interaction because they dare to be tied down a few hours a week to raid with 9 or 24 other people, what the fuck is the difference then from committing to say rugby/football/american football for a few hours a week and games at weekends etc, nothing in reality its a hobby get over it.

The fact that you don't either recognize or want to hear it, is a different story.
    And there has hardly ever been any in the history of WoW, which just has design flaw stamped
    all over it. That crappy island? LFR? /Flex? those are your idea of casual endgame?

Aggressive - definitely not. That would look different. Amused by the argument though. So in essence you want to play a mmo without other people - again you should try out one of the mobas out there. I mean obviously you don't want to play this game as it basically is required to be played at a convenient time in the evening.

Yes, it does. A person with lower itemlevel doesn't necessarily make the run go any less smooth.
    Carrying people that do ~100-150k dps isn't my thing sorry.

These threads are such a waste of time. All these "casuals" who are CEOs and have supermodel girlfriends always talking about how they don't have time for this or that, yet have plenty of time to troll a topic like this for hours on end.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    That statement probably has a potential to derail the thread, but Blizzard needs much more than 1 million subscribers to keep it's head above water. Do you think their CEOs and boardmembers are suddenly going to be okay with lower wages because there's less subscribers? No. The company infrastructure depends on there being a certain revenue. I'd argue that the moment WoW would drop below 6m subscribers already we'll be hearing of major lay-offs and downsizing.

- - - Updated - - -

Raidshedules. Sure, sure, there's some casuals who are fine with putting 3 hours aside every friday, but I imagine that most just want to be able to play when they feel like it instead of being chained to a weekly shedule.
    just quit and stop whining. no one cares if millions of people quit. When i've gone casual and i couldn't keep up with raid schedules i quit. I came back when i felt like it or if i had time to do more stuff.

Blizzard's done enough for casuals, stfu and quit already. Wildstar will be good for you. until you whine loud enough to ruin that too.

I agree, Blizzard should cater to casuals. I'm serious btw. Video games are for nerds but I still play them even though i have a social life, go to parties, have a back-breaking labor AND 5 kids to feed. Yet, I play World of Warcraft. Don't ask why, I just do. That's why Blizzard should cater to me - for the money that I spend on the subscription, i Dont give a shit if the game goes to shit in the process, I'l just throw it away like a used up rag when i'll get bored with it. Oh, and what about the ''non-casuals'' ( filthy nerds and no-lifers ) ? Fuck em' . Fuck em' with a big stick.