Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzFanboyForever View Post
    I hope they really introduce 1man raidmode where you can raid when YOU want and not after a scheudle or some elitist crap
    They invented something like that already, its called RPG. You may want to try it since you dont want to interact with any other human beings to get your shiny loot.

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    i raid with plenty of ppl with families ,jobs ,college ,kids they all seem to make the time to play a couple hours a week sometimes skipping a raid or two cos cant reschedule irl stuff and its totally fine for us. it seems to me u dont even want to try maby time to rethink if ur playing the right game?

I don't want to raid though. Have you read this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I'm not asking for anything actually. I didn't even say I wanted to raid. Read the thread, please.
    "Endgame" to me in an MMO means raiding, especially one as PvE oriented as WoW. What can they make for true casuals that would last the duration of what a raid tier does that would satisfy you guys? People are not far off at all saying that you should just consider another game.

I'm not a loser. I have a real life. I'm not going to commit to a schedule in a video game.
    Your generalizations are really stupid, by the way. I can tell you I'm not a "loser" at life (have a very good job and family thank you very much) and I'm raiding right now. I don't care that you don't have time to raid but you don't have to drag people down that do with broad generalizations that have no basis to them to make a point.

wut? You don't wanna put in effort but want the same reward as normal and H? That's not possible.

i have and ur calling everyone who can make time for a hobby ( in this case raiding) a loser and bad parents and say they all work in mc donalds, which makes u honestly sound like an ***
    Last edited by vamonos; 2013-11-02 at 11:11 AM.

all the ppl who cant be tied to schedule, why not just pug? Openraid/oqueue gives you an easy way to find pugs to flex difficulty.
    and one u got enough gear you can look in trade chat for pugs to normal mode. I myself pug alot with my alts, doing 2 flex clears and 2 normal pugs every week. both chars get to thok/blacksfuse/klaxxi every week and im confident that in a fiew weeks more and more pugs will reach/defeat garrosh in normal mode aswell.

thou after that the progression kinda stops. Very fiew pugs downs bosses in heroic mode, and those that do are ppl who have scheduled 1 day where pretty much the same setup play together every week.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    That statement probably has a potential to derail the thread, but Blizzard needs much more than 1 million subscribers to keep it's head above water. Do you think their CEOs and boardmembers are suddenly going to be okay with lower wages because there's less subscribers? No. The company infrastructure depends on there being a certain revenue. I'd argue that the moment WoW would drop below 6m subscribers already we'll be hearing of major lay-offs and downsizing.

- - - Updated - - -

Raidshedules. Sure, sure, there's some casuals who are fine with putting 3 hours aside every friday, but I imagine that most just want to be able to play when they feel like it instead of being chained to a weekly shedule.
    Sounds to me like this game isn't for you. WoW is a raid based end game content game. If this isn't for you, this game isn't for you. It really is that simple.
    OR
    Keep logging on, play all the solo content (or group content that you can partake in at your random log in times) and accept that the raid schedule content isn't for you.

You'd agree that it's unreasonable for me to ask for the ability to leave a game of League of legends 5 mins in when ever I want right?

Quick Blizzard, design a big golden button that upon logging, you click, and it rewards you all the current tier gear, already enchanted and gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakshamash View Post
    But, please no more stupid casual-solo content, social aspect is already fucked up, we don't need another 4.3 patch...
    I would re-sub immediately if i could get ~516ilvl items from new LFD 5-man dungeons, instead of stupid scenarios ;___; And maybe few shiny valor epicz for few slots. 4.3 patch was best time for me ever since ICC 5-mans or Karazhan semi-PUGs.
    Former unique snowflake

You "casuals" are literally the cancer killing WoW

The problem is not that you suck at the game, the problem is that you drag down our gameplay with your inane demands
    All that LFR, FLEX, Normal, Heroic and split 25/10 man raids is your fault.
    WoW was perfect when we only had normal difficulty with 40/20man raids, then blizzard decided to listen to you and we got 25/10. I guess that was also good, since 25man raiding wasn't really that bad and was close to 40man.
    And then they decided to listen to you more. The split difficulty came, but it wasn't enough. You spamming all over the forums "how hard it is to assemble a 25 man group and how privileged are the 25m raiding guilds because they get a higher ilvl" made them split 25m and 10m and make them equal.

After that, the game has only went downhill - you received LFR, the most casual thing in existence in the universe, and you still weren't happy and continued to shit up the forums. Then you received Flex and you STILL aren't happy, meanwhile, continuing to fuck up the game for us with your demands.

What do you want next? Log in and receive top ilvl gear?
    Last edited by YourWifeMyKids; 2013-11-02 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    "Endgame" to me in an MMO means raiding, especially one as PvE oriented as WoW. What can they make for true casuals that would last the duration of what a raid tier does that would satisfy you guys? People are not far off at all saying that you should just consider another game.

They're kind of far off suggesting that I play another game, because I wasn't complaining about the current state of the game. Endgame is anything there is to do at max level. Simply put, endgame right now is doing anything on the content of Pandaria, that a lower level person cannot reasonably do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Your generalizations are really stupid, by the way.
    I agree, which is why I took it out before you even hit post.

High Overlord
    ablib, Don't raid then. Solved your problem for you.

Quote Originally Posted by YourWifeMyKids View Post
    You "casuals" are literally the cancer killing WoW

The problem is not that you suck at the game, the problem is that you drag down our gameplay with your inane demands
    All that LFR, FLEX, Normal, Heroic and split 25/10 man raids is your fault.
    WoW was perfect when we only had normal difficulty with 40/20man raids, then blizzard decided to listen to you and we got 25/10. I guess that was also good, since 25man raiding wasn't really that bad and was close to 40man.
    And then they decided to listen to you more. The split difficulty came, but it wasn't enough. You spamming all over the forums "how hard it is to assemble a 25 man group and how privileged are the 25m raiding guilds because they get a higher ilvl" made them split 25m and 10m and make them equal.

After that, the game has only went downhill - you received LFR, the most casual thing in existence in the universe, and you still weren't happy and continued to shit up the forums. Then you received Flex and you STILL aren't happy, meanwhile, continuing to fuck up the game for us without your demands.

What do you want next? Log in and receive top ilvl gear?
    This made me laugh not because it's funny, but because it's the absolute truth.

WoW expansions haven't made any significant in game changes in the last 3 expansions. It's been raid casually or hardcore, your preference, either way if you don't raid your other end game option is PvP. There's nothing more to it then that, and I hope Blizzard brings something great this expac, but I don't see it happening. Yes we've gotten new hero classes and some playable races, but that's about it. With that being said, people have stuck around, a much smaller number but people still love this game. WoW will continue to have it's numbers drop if this expansion is like MoP with nothing amazing but pokemon, that I guarantee. So at Blizzcon we'll see what they have in store, I've got a feeling it's not much.

You do know that according to the interview MoP was casual and they want to focus more on hardcore in further expansions ? Just saying ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Neemo View Post
    ablib, Don't raid then. Solved your problem for you.

I don't. I never had a problem though, because I have no desire to raid.

The replies to threads like this always have me in stitches. I swear, it's like raiding is the only kind of content people can even dream of these days.

I don't understand what is so hard to understand about the fact that quite a lot of people don't even WANT to raid. Yet they are told they must put a few hours a week aside so that they can do it rather than somehow being a "whiny QQ entitled casual".

What casuals need, is more forms of meaningful progression at endgame. Blizzard shoving everyone into raiding is pointless. Not every one is meant to be a raider and not everyone even wants to be a raider. Hence the reason you still don't have 100% of the player base as raiders, in even LFR formats.

Seriously, stop thinking everyone should raid, Blizzard! Give us some new progression! Hell, give me back some long dungeons like UBRS!

Also, no. It's not casual players that are the "cancer" of WoW. It's bad fucking players. Learn the god damn difference.

Sometimes updated...

High Overlord
    They're kind of far off suggesting that I play another game, because I wasn't complaining about the current state of the game. Endgame is anything there is to do at max level. Simply put, endgame right now is doing anything on the content of Pandaria, that a lower level person cannot reasonably do.
    Then do so. Do all of said content. If you don't want to raid DON'T.
    Seems somewhat silly to complain about end game content, when you don't want to participate in THE END GAME CONTENT OF THIS GAME.
    Entitlement these days.

If you don't want to spend a couple of hours a week raiding, pls don't expect to get the same ilvl gear as people that put way more effort in.

I'm not sure how much more casual you can get than flex/lfr. If you want an even more casual approach to a game you should try something that isn't MMO.