Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Just a quick question
    Could Warlords of Draenor be "Warcraft" movie sub-title? As I saw what were people writing when they saw Warcraft movie teaser, they were talking about redd-ish landscape that describes Draenor pretty well. And Alleria with Turalyon as main characters against warlords?

10+ Year Old Account
    No it cannot be. From the trademark:

Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game software, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, interactive multimedia computer game program; downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs.
    Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing on-line non-downloadable computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing online news and information in the field of computer games.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What about a small mobile game related to the movie?

Deleted
    Goods & sercives specifications from the trademark, everything has the word "game".

Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    Goods & sercives specifications from the trademark, everything has the word "game".
    So maybe a small mobile game related to the movie? I'd go with WoD being connected to the upcoming Warcraft movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    So maybe a small mobile game related to the movie? I'd go with WoD being connected to the upcoming Warcraft movie.
    It's not, it is game related meaning Warcraft 4 or Xpac, I don't want it to be the Xpac. But it could be.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    It's not, it is game related meaning Warcraft 4 or Xpac, I don't want it to be the Xpac. But it could be.
    It also wouldn't be Warcraft 4. Because the trademark for Warcraft 4 would be "Warcraft 4" or "Warcraft IV" And if "Warlords of Draenor" was an obligatory subtitle then it would be "Warcraft 4: Warlords of Draenor" or "Warcraft IV: Warlords of Draenor".

But as it stands there's 0% chance that it's Warcraft 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's possible but not probable. With the movie coming out late next year but Blizzcon coming up now I'd bet my money on an expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Movie tie-in game?

>_> People don't like the truth, do they?

http://bit.ly/12e7MsQ <--- My New Monk Main

People just really don't want to admit that this is the next WoW expansion.

Wait and see what it contains before you write it off!
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    It also wouldn't be Warcraft 4. Because the trademark for Warcraft 4 would be "Warcraft 4" or "Warcraft IV" And if "Warlords of Draenor" was an obligatory subtitle then it would be "Warcraft 4: Warlords of Draenor" or "Warcraft IV: Warlords of Draenor".

But as it stands there's 0% chance that it's Warcraft 4.
    you don't have to trademark Warcraft 4, when you have Warcraft trademarked already.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

the movie isn't even in production yet, it changes directors all the time because they find other shit to do

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terielx1 View Post
    the movie isn't even in production yet, it changes directors all the time because they find other shit to do
    Wrong, the movie already entered on the pre-production/casting phase, we already know some of the actors and the release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinouga View Post
    >_> People don't like the truth, do they?
    They did the same thing with Mists of Pandaria.