[MW] Courageous Primal Diamond

I hadn't played my monk in a while, I just got my Courageous Primal Diamond.

So... it doesn't proc from eminence. Ok. Then I must be mistweaving for it to proc. Sucks, but ok.

What do you suggest is a proper use of the Lucidity procs? As disc I PW:S whenever I get procs. Being a 4 sec proc all I can think of is hitting SCK as soon as I get the proc for some free healing, or maybe jab-TP-jab-TP to get some mana back.

Any better ideas?

Deleted
    It procs from T30 & GotS pickups, you should get close to 100% proc efficiency by just using Zen Sphere/Chi Wave on cooldown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    I hadn't played my monk in a while, I just got my Courageous Primal Diamond.

So... it doesn't proc from eminence. Ok. Then I must be mistweaving for it to proc. Sucks, but ok.

What do you suggest is a proper use of the Lucidity procs? As disc I PW:S whenever I get procs. Being a 4 sec proc all I can think of is hitting SCK as soon as I get the proc for some free healing, or maybe jab-TP-jab-TP to get some mana back.

Any better ideas?
    personally i usually spend the procs just spamming surgin mists for chi if theres nothing else to do really
    Last edited by mmoc122c1567f0; 2013-11-02 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    It procs from T30 & GotS pickups, you should get close to 100% proc efficiency by just using Zen Sphere/Chi Wave on cooldown.
    Great! How do you use your procs?

Use following spells: Jab TP Jab, or SCK if stacked, or Surging if spread and in need of Chi, always ReM if off cooldown, or CJL (if you refresh it in the last second, the whole cast remains free!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Great! How do you use your procs?
    There's not a lot you can do really, SCK cancelaura if you're stacked, surging if spread, and Jab into TP if you just want as much mana as possible. Oh and CJL is a good one too ye

Most of the time you can't cast 4 spells, so I suggest you at least use the easest combo Jab - CJL - TP, or Jab - ReM - CJL -TP. You don't need to cast TP in the proc because muscle memory lasts for 20 seconds.