in the hope to understand different types of blood DK
I am a follower, but this is the first time i post, so be with me, might be a bit long.
I have been watching carefully a certain dk tank that I value is game play (Auk- kazzak, and yes, i m your stalker )
and throughout the last couple of weeks, i have noticed him, and others i watch change specs on almost daily basis, now i get that changes were made cause of gear, but still:
1. haste over parry, how much its viable
2. does stacking crit better?
3. does going full defensive is now the best we go?
4. how do you guys get the info about changing, I mean i read a lot of forums, but I don't see the changes, specially at those levels.
is there a secret place where all those stats get measured and distribute to a certain few?
if you guys doing the sym yourself, why not share with the rest of us?
how do i know whats better for me per ilvl? as i notice that every few ilvl (or gear changes, i don't really know whats correct) you guys change specs.
this is my armory eu battle net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Deatheyes/advanced
and judging from my numbers in epeen bot, I miss something to go over from being ok to being good, will be happy to hear any thoughts and a bit more about the place we stand this days as dk's blood.
1) Used to be - now I really wouldn't go for it.
3) If by "defensive" you mean avoidance and thus dps then yes.
4) By uhm.... reading the patch notes and uhm... playing the game?
tnx for the answer, well i do read the patch notes, what i say is that while following better tanks, i notice they play around with the spec,
that's where all this thread started, as somehow i know there is more then just patch notes, and that's what i aim to learn about here.